Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (917817 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:27am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:
Bros at thís rate you'll be having 2 battles a year. Forget about battling Ibime. Book that diary in September or December with someone else. I no get secretary to dey manage my diary. My aims and your aims are not the same.

loaded lux cops one or 2 battles per year. he's the most respected battler out there & he cops the highest pay. it's quality over quantity for me.
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 1:27am On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

thanks to youngdanaval, lagunna, FYH, & the new mikuz.

a tournament of the top 8 textcees won't be out of place. mikuz can arrange "clash of the titans" kinda thingy.

yep.... again.....Mikuz is now with the Phoenix Order ......
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 1:31am On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

loaded lux cops one or 2 battles per year. he's the most respected battler out there & he cops the highest pay. it's quality over quantity for me.

In other words, you are slow witted.

Loaded Lux of Nairaland. I hail o! How much did KOTD pay you for your first 2 verses on NL? cheesy grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 1:33am On Aug 27, 2014
Quick Freestyle. . .

FFR. . .now a chat forum/ it's glow is stolen/but revival comes. . .cos my flow is woken/
Not for a show or token/just to place it's elements together. . .row by column! /
Yall without the volume/so I cause a reaction with flow like water and sodium/
to disperse you hobbits. . .cos I'm the ugliest nigga on the podium. . . .Gollum!!/
I advocate for change/think bars. . .let rhymes rotate your brain/
Enough chit chats. . .call me out and I allocate some pain/
When I get your arm. . .then dislocate or sprain!/
That's why I wonder/where are the likes of Thunder/
To strike asunder/any nigga who's out to rise and plunder/
We know the Prince/his flow is clean/any nigga test him, he blow his chin/
So . . .no be beans!/we know the thing/just that we left it . . .and yall blow the thing/
Ibime a don/every other is a son/the battles he won/are recorded under the sun/
Even the Prek/be wringing the neck/of smart alecs/till they crash and wreck/
Mik is a mod/but can't spare the rod/sometimes a fraud/but sometimes he is god/

Bytchassniggas now make up the congregation/FFR lacking motivation/
To be candid . . .this sh*t hurts.  . . .ain't no constipation!/ 
So it's our obligation . . .to put it together/It could be better/how can dullards rule the clever?/ 
When they view this letter/ they ll see BIG BALLERS HAVE ARRIVED. . .and thats how I ll pull the header/

And after I restore it. . .my cap could use a feather!!!/

5 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 1:34am On Aug 27, 2014
PaulThor:

yep.... again.....Mikuz is now with the Phoenix Order ......

Hahahaha. Mikuz need protection. I never thought I'd see the day. Una needed a joker/witty emcee to complement una scientific horrorcore style.
Re: Flow For Rank by UlqU3(m): 1:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime: U3, when would be convenient to drop?

Monday evening. I've got two battles this week, but I'll let you know if the verse is ready before then.
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 1:40am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:

Hahahaha. Mikuz need protection. I never thought I'd see the day. Una needed a joker/witty emcee to complement una scientific horrorcore style.

U hve started.. The very thing u accused coog of doing.. Ur begining to do.. Try not to look down on any n demean the fun... all we want is the growth of hip hop.. Plotting and executing plans.. Getting da whole stuff all heated up.. This just the begining..
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 1:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Aha. . .who wants to go back to back. . .i need ginger!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 1:50am On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

theprekky, that ship has sailed long time ago. this is the battle circuit - things move quickly & circumstances change quicker than the weather forecast. the last 2 battles i had was a personal disappointment to me not because of my own performance but because everyone kept saying it's a one-sided affair. i need me a stiff competition & my reputation won't move further than it has as we speak if i take the W against you. you shoulda come out to spar against me before my sidddogg brawl.

the reputation is cemented - i remain undefeated. your battle would add nothing to the reputation. sidddogg has done more than you in the last 9 months - he's more relevant than you here or on FB over the same period. all we know about you is that you are a textcee that retired cos you became a pastor. grin

you are a retired netcee just like ibime - the difference is....ibime still comes here to drop quality bars every now & then while you were holidaying in ecuador adding unnecessary weight to your belly. ibime deserves the shot, you don't. ibime is the stronger opposition, you are not. ibime is the bigger risk for me, you are not.

i will battle ibime in september if he agrees with the date, yours would likely be on devil's night to celebrate halloween or on boxing day in december. i cannot afford to drop the quality of my verses for y'all sake. the audience want to see quality drops not guguru & epa verses one can hear in modenine's albums.
ok

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:52am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:

Loaded Lux of Nairaland. I hail o! How much did KOTD pay you for your first 2 verses on NL? cheesy grin

the same amount sauron got for damages when you were caught stealing his bars to beat newbies who probably didn't know sauron existed.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 1:55am On Aug 27, 2014
PaulThor:

U hve started.. The very thing u accused coog of doing.. Ur begining to do.. Try not to look down on any n demean the fun... all we want is the growth of hip hop.. Plotting and executing plans.. Getting da whole stuff all heated up.. This just the begining..

Which ones you dey sef? Na joke. Mikuz na correct guy na!

UlqU3:
Monday evening. I've got two battles this week, but I'll let you know if the verse is ready before then.

Correct. . . 3 battles in 5 days. . . proper vet.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 2:00am On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

the same amount sauron got for damages when you were caught stealing his bars to beat newbies who probably didn't know sauron existed.

You mean multis I freestyled against you Sauron in FFR - where two multi schemes happened to match something you said before. How much you go charge me?

Just remember to pay KOTD their £40k after spending a whole 3 months just to bite their punches for your twice-a-year battles. Loaded Lux!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:

You mean multis I freestyled against you Sauron in FFR - where two multi schemes happened to match something you said before. How much you go charge me?

Just remember to pay KOTD their £40k after spending a whole 3 months just to bite their punches for your twice-a-year battles. Loaded Lux!!!
. fool go to sleep.... you obviously got no job tomorrow...
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:09am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:

i am not sauron - i only exposed your pilfering habit when i discovered you stole 2 different bars from the same handle. the evidence was shown the other day....no need to go into that again.

hahahaha - i can feel your pain.
you go wait tire - next time, you would not act ape-ish when someone asks you for a battle. i am enjoying your bellyaches. all those bars you were silently penning for me for 3 weeks would soon decompose in your email draft. grin cheesy

iamaromolaeran: . fool go to sleep.... you obviously got no job tomorrow...

take it easy, bro. ibime deserves respect.
ibime is a "retired vet" begging for a battle to make himself relevant again. cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 2:35am On Aug 27, 2014
GLACIERZ: Quick Freestyle. . .

FFR. . .now a chat forum/ it's glow is stolen/but revival comes. . .cos my flow is woken/
Not for a show or token/just to place it's elements together. . .row by column! /
to disperse you hobbits. . .cos I'm the ugliest nigga on the podium. . . .Gollum!!/
Enough chit chats. . .call me out and I allocate some pain/
When I get your arm. . .then dislocate or sprain!/
That's why I wonder/where are the likes of Thunder/
To strike asunder/any nigga who's out to rise and plunder/
We know the Prince/his flow is clean/any nigga test him, he blow his chin/
So . . .no be beans!/we know the thing/just that we left it . . .and yall blow the thing/
Ibime a don/every other is a son/the battles he won/are recorded under the sun/
Even the Prek/be wringing the neck/of smart alecs/till they crash and wreck/
Mik is a mod/but can't spare the rod/sometimes a fraud/but sometimes he is god/

Bytchassniggas now make up the congregation/FFR lacking motivation/
To be candid . . .this sh*t hurts.  . . .ain't no constipation!/ 
So it's our obligation . . .to put it together/It could be better/how can dullards rule the clever?/ 
When they view this letter/ they ll see BIG BALLERS HAVE ARRIVED. . .and thats how I ll pull the header/

And after I restore it. . .my cap could use a feather!!!/

oh yes!
my cap could use a feather and thats just to say P's greater/ Im the king here, disagree n get prepared to shake ur maker/ so its best you save it, hater/
cos no amount of mischief will stop me from getting more caps and fans than a dedicated player/
oba agberaga! none can make me waiver/ i digest subbordinates like y'all are seeminly brittle/ believe me, it's simple/
agreed, m sorta lazy but anyone tryna keep count'll get ate lying down like the infinity symbol!/
I'm deceiving these people/ like they some fūckin buffoons/
Is Prekky a solution or a problem, I leave y'all to f.ukkin conclude/
but while ur at it, I'm 'gathering more fans' . . . amassing more 'subjects' of the equation. . . cos I have nothing to prove/
unopposed, i come in ur hood/ cos I'm f.uckingly epic/ swagg oozing like an alpha male but my thoughts for yu are not even basic/
then i catch sight of your mummy, she's bathing/ try to concentrate on d b1tch body and 2mins later. . .I'm getting nothing but head like a quadriplegic!/
f.uckkkin debate it!/ I'm the typa guy to kill you and attend your mass with no'n/ . . .but a weapon of mass destruction!/
blast all the friends & masses u amassed. . giv em massive punctures/
and watch he rest run away with part of their necks torn away like when you unwrapping condoms/
your family structure/ is what I stay crushing/ rush in your place and leave your granny's brains popping/
break something. . . trays, bunsens/
invite bucaneers to rape ur ma and u'll be seeing scorpions in your mommy too like Dwayne Johnson!/
Ginger!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 2:36am On Aug 27, 2014
Emaprince: I have always talked about storm but at this point that his stock is falling,i wouldn't want to add to his woes/loosing streak..grin

lol. . quick one. .

Soon as I land on the scene/ with a rap that's unique/ everyone stand on their feet/
cos they know it takes more than a Prince. . .and a snake. . to rattle with me/
Ema's hitting at my battle with Sid/ like he could go hand to hand with this beast/ I laugh at this flea/
cos on every account. . he's bound to 'lose balance'. . when he gets 'stamped with a fee!!/
His integrity gets slapped with this free/ just as I did with Sid/ my verse with him was just a minutes' thing/
ask facebook vets. . . before the battle, I spat two sick freestyles that I already killed him in/
I'm filled with skills/ but this dude is weak/. . he knows jogging bars with me would cause him true fatigue/ like he's trying too hard for a new physique/
so instead of admitting he's scared. . he's claiming i'm on a losing streak!!/
i'm forced to deploy cruel antiques/ to properly school this freak/ cos coma is what this rookie seeks/
one punch gives him a Black Eye. . and i'm just making him up. . for his 'Beauty Sleep'!!/
he's school of thought roof will leak/ when i hit him with the truth and hell/ so harder even his tooth will swell/
. . cos how could this stupiid cell/ claim he got 'booking wealthy'/
. . when he 'couldn't afford to spell'. 'losing' well!!/
This Prince of a man is a self-servicer/ he don't swag like a gangster/ he wants to rap with his master/
trynna go 'ape' 0n this board. . hoping someone will 'dash him banana'!!/
he brag like he's badder/ but this Prince is a fraud/ what he script is absurd/
see things that I do with no stress, if Prince does just one of them. . he'd be expecting 'a lifetime-achievement award'!!/

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:34am On Aug 27, 2014
ThePrekky:
I dunno this guy coz his name doesn't seem like something I've seen... maybe cos I don't frequent here but, are you guys sure this isn't another Sauron ghost account? As in famzing extraordinaire
indeed.
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:

Smh
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 5:52am On Aug 27, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: I just got 5likes Ibime....
Your Expired...
Coogar Got FANbase is battle wit siddogg.....bought many textcees here in dis forum ReSPECT...

You ibime is just Outdated ...
Coogar is da main Shit
coogar is da main TOP STORIES
COOGAR IS DA MAIN BEAST
COOGAR IS ALL IN ALL

IBIME go and die if you cant wait till SEPTEMBER.....

coogar is da God IN dis forum......and we all BOW DOWN....
who be dis mumu? Na only una wey be dick-riders bow for human o
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:54am On Aug 27, 2014
ThunderStorm:

lol. . quick one. .

Soon as I land on the scene/ with a rap that's unique/ everyone stand on their feet/
cos they know it takes more than a Prince. . .and a snake. . to rattle with me/
Ema's hitting at my battle with Sid/ like he could go hand to hand with this beast/ I laugh at this flea/
cos on every account. . he's bound to 'lose balance'. . when he gets 'stamped with a fee!!/
His integrity gets slapped with this free/ just as I did with Sid/ my verse with him was just a minutes' thing/
ask facebook vets. . . before the battle, I spat two sick freestyles that I already killed him in/
I'm filled with skills/ but this dude is weak/. . he knows jogging bars with me would cause him true fatigue/ like he's trying too hard for a new physique/
so instead of admitting he's scared. . he's claiming i'm on a losing streak!!/
i'm forced to deploy cruel antiques/ to properly school this freak/ cos coma is what this rookie seeks/
one punch gives him a Black Eye. . and i'm just making him up. . for his 'Beauty Sleep'!!/
he's school of thought roof will leak/ when i hit him with the truth and hell/ so harder even his tooth will swell/
. . cos how could this stupiid cell/ claim he got 'booking wealthy'/
. . when he 'couldn't afford to spell'. 'losing' well!!/
This Prince of a man is a self-servicer/ he don't swag like a gangster/ he wants to rap with his master/
trynna go 'ape' 0n this board. . hoping someone will 'dash him banana'!!/
he brag like he's badder/ but this Prince is a fraud/ what he script is absurd/
see things that I do with no stress, if Prince does just one of them. . he'd be expecting 'a lifetime-achievement award'!!/
THUNDER!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:31am On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

i have already addressed that - the level of competition is different. if i was battling you, i would drop tonight & still beat the shyte out of you.

it's ibime - i need to have me some rules. it's on my terms & conditions. september 11 or bust. if y'all can't accept that then y'all can fück off..........nicely!

Cooger, no be mouth - you really think you can beat me again?
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 6:44am On Aug 27, 2014
michaelgarfield: . d ope
why do u always pop out every time iamo coughs
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2014
mikuz:

Cooger, no be mouth - you really think you can beat me again?
He do it again and Again....

Mikuz kinda Dull.....since wen coogar silenced him cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2014
GLACIERZ: Hey boys. . . What's the hullabaloo??

Loona...where u at?
here bro
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=GLACIERZ]Quick Freestyle. . .

Enough chit chats. . .call me out and I allocate some p nices..but sum rhymes are nat well connected. .

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2014
glacierz. . . nices flow
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2014
I'm creating two additional threads now.

Ibime Vs U3
Mikuz Vs ThunderStorm
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 7:08am On Aug 27, 2014
undecided wen are we gona paste our lines nah? bro. .i tink u'r nat serious oo..
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2014
undecided wen are we gona paste our lines nah? bro. .i tink u'r nat serious oo.. f.u.hard.. . no thread slf. .
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2014
mikuz: I'm creating two additional threads now.

Ibime Vs U3
Mikuz Vs ThunderStorm
prekky's in the mood to battle fix him up with someone.
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2014
Too many battle threads, but Ibime vs Coogar? Cool!
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2014
flash..??hmm how va !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.