Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (917428 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Thankx Bruh! I Really Appreciate Evrything!

No probs!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:
That's just one rebuttal to the dozens of disses I gave you without reply. . . I couldn't be bothered to reply cos FFR was going through lean period. . .

i rebutted every bars of yours i saw. i have many animals i put under control on a daily basis. from sports to family section to rap section.

You want till 11th September, yet you will still be posting 100 posts a day on NL. . . . come on bros. . . . just like you took two months to get your bars out against Sid. . . . come on bros, you ain't a serious vet. Any ninja on here can write an ill punchline a day for 15 days and beat anyone. That's not battling, and that's not emceeing.

which 2 months? who went missing on the day of the battle? was it not siddoggg that ran away and i was the one begging mikuz to go collect his battle from his house & help him post?

siddoggg got banned by airmark for a no-show, not coogar. if i had posted what i originally had for sidddogg, you won't even be here trying to challenge. sidddogg came back to say he was burgled & that was why he couldn't keep the appointment!

I don't need to show I turnover battles in a matter of hours, I've got 6 years of battles to prove that, most of them with less than 24 hours notice.

but the level of the competition is the key here not the quantity of the semi-illiterates you have been battling over the years. how many quality netcees did you battle in the last 6 years?

there's a difference between quality & quantity.

Move on with that bullshit . . . you aint a serious emcee. . . you need weeks to script. . . the hot verse you dropped against Sid, you claimed it only took you 2 hours, now all of a sudden you need two weeks.

the battle against sidddogg took me less than 2 hours. unfortunately, siddoggg's level is not the same as ibime's. the quality of opposition determines the level of preparation.

i could afford to leave stones unturned against the likes of siddoggg & mikuz and not get burnt. i cannot afford such luxury with you. i am going against a battle animal - every line must be a punchline.....a haymaker.

Make I focus on better things jare . . . after all, na you challenge me. . . you no serious.

drop your verse for mikuz. he will not leak it to anyone. on the 11th of september at exactly 9.11pm, i would drop my bars. just get a competent life insurance scheme before then cos your reign ends on that day.

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lagunna:

Make dem accept to battle first..
I Just Like Ya Way. I don't remember coogar having an aggreement this. Just Don't Involve Yaself Bruh!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
mikuz: Coogar Vs Ibime

https://www.nairaland.com/1874693/damnation-alley-end-world-ibime

Someone should help hype the thread please.

why u dey do like this na.. e be like sey if people no dey top for here u no dey mind dem...we dey don dey beg u to pop thread for ksslib and tester but u no even answer..na wa oo. u know sey na newbie go become champion one day...
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime: Abeg Mikuz I go send you my verse to post for me as always. I no dey for peekaboo. See as Elymax and FYH dey fight all because their verses did not go through the mod.

Ok sir. Don't fail, send it right away please - 6pm next tomorrow it is.

oNe!
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

You are a politician, not an emcee. . . . thinking about what you got to lose. Mscheww! Vets no dey send who lose jare. You bring wrong attitude to this section.

You get wetin to lose? How many titles have you won on Nairaland? Are you the reigning King?

This is just a game of cheap fame to you, that's why you never drop bars on FFR, and only battle every 4 or 5 months after stockpiling punches. I'm free with rhymes boss. The shit come natural.

See Ibime Calling Some1 A Politician. Nawa oh! So You're Now Tryna Make Coogar Famous By Battling Him? Nigga Please! Im I The Only One Who Had This Feeling That Ibime Ran Outta Retirement To Battle Coogar In Other Make Frontpage?? Hahahahahahaha @Mikuz, Even You Too? I Thought You'd Changed.. Maybe Am Wrong!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

i rebutted every bars of yours i saw. i have many animals i put under control on a daily basis. from sports to family section to rap section.

which 2 months? who went missing on the day of the battle? was it not siddoggg that ran away and i was the one begging mikuz to go collect his battle from his house & help him post?

siddoggg got banned by airmark for a no-show, not coogar. if i had posted what i originally had for sidddogg, you won't even be here trying to challenge. sidddogg came back to say he was burgled & that was why he couldn't keep the appointment!

but the level of the competition is the key here not the quantity of the semi-illiterates you have been battling over the years. how many quality netcees did you battle in the last 6 years?

there's a difference between quality & quantity.

the battle against sidddogg took me less than 2 hours. unfortunately, siddoggg's level is not the same as ibime's. the quality of opposition determines the level of preparation.

i could afford to leave stones unturned against the likes of siddoggg & mikuz and not get burnt. i cannot afford such luxury with you. i am going against a battle animal - every line must be a punchline.....a haymaker.

drop your verse for mikuz. he will not leak it to anyone. on the 11th of september at exactly 9.11pm, i would drop my bars. just get a competent life insurance scheme before then cos your reign ends on that day.

Bros, I give you till Sunday. . . . what's fair is fair. . . no vet can be taking more than one weekend and a few days to pen. . . I wrote yesterday, that's it. . . . I don't need to elaborate shit. . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: See Ibime Calling Some1 A Politician. Nawa oh! So You're Now Tryna Make Coogar Famous By Battling Him? Nigga Please! Im I The Only One Felt Ibime Ran Outta Retirement To Battle Coogar In Other Make Frontpage?? Hahahahahahaha @Mikuz, Even You Too? I Thought You'd Changed.. Maybe Am Wrong!

You are wrong, cos I don't do front page tinz. Wetin concern me with front page. I don't want ninjas in every section seeing me dissing someone's mum. I'm a grown man dude, stop them childish jokes.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

Bros, I give you till Sunday. . . . what's fair is fair. . . no vet can be taking more than one weekend and a few days to pen. . . I wrote yesterday, that's it . . . . I don't need to elaborate shit. . . .

you wrote yesterday or you finished writing yesterday? which is which? cheesy cheesy the speed at which kim popped the thread without even checking if i had agreed tells me this is a blueprint of a palace coup!

you can't have it your way, bro!
keep your bars in a locker. i need to have me some breathing space. when i wanted a battle from you too, you were nowhere to be found. i don't have to battle you - you are retired.

if you can't wait till 9/11.....then it would have to be some other time.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lagunna:

why u dey do like this na.. e be like sey if people no dey top for here u no dey mind dem...we dey don dey beg u to pop thread for ksslib and tester but u no even answer..na wa oo. u know sey na newbie go become champion one day...

So you like the way I wasted my time creating that Iam Vs Vickybash thread abi?

Did I say I ll never pop the thread? Once they alert me concerning the readiness of their verses, I ll create the said thread, why is this simple instruction too difficult to follow?

Sometimes we make things too difficult for ourselves. If I go pop thread now and lets say I ban one of them for doing a 'Vickybash' afterwards, una go start to claim say Mik is a wicked mod who keeps banning people anyway, while forgeting say vickybashing attracts a ban!

Na because of you and Guykhena I change my mind for this admin job, why you come dey yarn like this na?
Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: so in ur mind what he did was right, eh? he forced me to scribble a quick 24 and disappeared before 9pm. u were there, right? and u saw it all. now am beginnin to think ur a ghost too...it won't take me too much time to find out tho
That account is a ghost account because nobody that saw what Elymax did, would defend him. Look the moniker telling me I'm hating on someone I don't even know about nor quoted. SMH.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
mikuz:

Did I say I ll never pop the thread? Once they alert me concerning the readiness of their verses, I ll create the said thread, why is this simple instruction too difficult to follow?

Sometimes we make things too difficult for ourselves. If I go pop thread now and lets say I ban one of them for doing a 'Vickybash' afterwards, una go start to claim say Mik is a wicked mod who keeps banning people anyway, while forgeting say vickybashing attracts a ban!

Na because of you and Guykhena I change my mind for this admin job, why you come dey yarn like this na?

No be everyone be vicky na. ksslib and testerfuze are gentlemen.. oya no vex, dem don drop already.. we just need people to vote...

https://www.nairaland.com/1873343/total-slaughter2-testerfuze-vs-ksslib#25793282
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

You are wrong, cos I don't do front page tinz. Wetin concern me with front page. I don't want ninjas in every section seeing me dissing someone's mum. I'm a grown man dude, stop them childish jokes.
Hmmmm
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

MK Dons Vs Manchester United 3 - 0 grin lipsrsealed
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:
You are a politician, not an emcee. . . . thinking about what you got to lose. Mscheww! Vets no dey send who lose jare. You bring wrong attitude to this section.

when i said i got more to lose, it's not about your bars or that you would gloat......it's your lap dogs that i am talking about. if it's just you, we can do it right now & joke over ish. wetin concern me?

as it is, i see your lapdogs salivating already. win or lose, the excuses of you losing have been typed already. so i have to win.....i always win.

You get wetin to lose? How many titles have you won on Nairaland? Are you the reigning King?

who is the reigning king then? you are retired, all the people you beat to become king have been sonned & overshadowed......like the eclipse of the sun. wetin remain?

This is just a game of cheap fame to you, that's why you never drop bars on FFR, and only battle every 4 or 5 months after stockpiling punches. I'm free with rhymes boss. The shit come natural.

cheap fame ke?
ibime, na jeje i siddon wey mikuz forced me into writing. he lost & blame the fact that he had too much to do at a short period.

na jeje i siddon wey sidddogg nudged me twice that we should spar. he lost & his friends are blaming ebola, PEJ, fuel scarcity & what not for his loss.

you are the one seeking fame here, not me. you want the battle, not me. you have been writing for the past 3 weeks, i haven't even touched a pen since friday.....

ibime, it must be on my terms & conditions. you can't force it. i was made to wait in january. it's your time to wait too. be patient - why are you so eager to die?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:
you can't have it your way, bro!
keep your bars in a locker. i need to have me some breathing space. when i wanted a battle from you too, you were nowhere to be found. i don't have to battle you - you are retired.
if you can't wait till 9/11.....then it would have to be some other time.

You came to battle with a lightweight verse, half of which I heard before. Even you gotta be ashamed to read back on what you tried to battle me with.

I retired after conquering every single dude that challenged me, and went out winning the tourney, and you came to disturb me with that crap which I could have beaten with a freestyle. Now you actually bringing good bars to the table, I finally give you a chance to battle over what you've been making noise about since, and you chicken out.

If not for your noisemaking and political campaigning, I never rated you as someone to bother myself to write again for. If anyone woulda enticed me back out, it woulda been for rematch with U3, but you made a lot of noise, and now you finally showed some skill to match your noise, I said lemme oblige you. You come dey act like were were.

My answer is the same as below:

ThePrekky:
Chukwu abiama! lmao! are you guys kidding me? one single battle nd yur already feeling this high?! who should be the one proving himself to the other? but wait, hahahaha.. are yu for real?? haha ok.
don't worry anymore. I just lost interest
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Anacksunamun: That account is a ghost account because nobody that saw what Elymax did, would defend him. Look the moniker telling me I'm hating on someone I don't even know about nor quoted. SMH.
yeah....kinda suspicious. i've even posted my verse to guykhena's email to avoid doubts of duckin, yet elywack is still missin! his next call now may be to tantrums instead of droppin bars. i'll wait, he can't overrun his shadows
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
mikuz:

A no-show won't be called a no-show anymore rather it'll be called a "vickybashing". grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: then why are u callin me anack? what's the resemblance? somebody i don't even know. is that not offensive?
I just don't know the semblance betweeen us. Our posts history is there for him to compare. I don't know why some people can't man up and face the truth. I'm not hating on Elymax, I've no reason to. I don't even vote on the brawls because I don't know about sparring. So why'd I hate on him?
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

when i said i got more to lose, it's not about your bars or that you would gloat......it's your lap dogs that i am talking about. if it's just you, we can do it right now & joke over ish. wetin concern me?

as it is, i see your lapdogs salivating already. win or lose, the excuses of you losing have been typed already. so i have to win.....i always win.

Take it easy bros. . . win or lose, we here to entertain and have fun.

These small newbies wey land yesterday, you see me dey answer dem. . . . this is nothing compared to Ibime vs U3 which carried strong partizan NL vs Facebook feeling.

You creating wrong attitude in this section. Believe you me, if I lose, I'm back here tomorrow spitting freestyles. Wetin concern me? Na do or die matter? When a ninja is skilled as you showed against Sid, it's best to die the matter down. We can't have vets denying skill on NL. We created this place out of mutual respect for all the vets skills . . . you would not see Prekky fighting DBR or Mikuz or Thunderstorm or Ema Prince and co or claiming that they're wack when they're obviously not. We all respect each other. You have shown that you have the skill to be respected, so no need for civil war.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:
You came to battle with a lightweight verse, half of which I heard before. Even you gotta be ashamed to read back on what you tried to battle me with.

it doesn't matter - everyone knew i was playing possum. how could that possibly be taken serious? am i supposed to have put all my cards on the table?

I retired after conquering every single dude that challenged me, and went out winning the tourney, and you came to disturb me with that crap which I could have beaten with a freestyle. Now you actually bringing good bars to the table, I finally give you a chance to battle over what you've been making noise about since, and you chicken out.

i didn't chicken out bro, i said september 11. talking about chickening out. that was exactly what you did in january. mikuz popped the thread......i dropped my verse on the day that was agreed & you never replied.

If not for your noisemaking and political campaigning, I never rated you as someone to bother myself to write again for. If anyone woulda enticed me back out, it woulda been for rematch with U3, but you made a lot of noise, and now you finally showed some skill to match your noise, I said lemme oblige you. You come dey act like were were.

i don't need you to oblige me. wait till 9/11. i didn't say the battle would never happen - i said wait! i am strongly convinced you have been writing for 3 weeks - you can't just jump on the stage from nowhere & demand a battle.

if i wanted to be mean, i would give you a pre-requisite like theprekky & co. to battle 2-3 newbies first before i assess your skills. i am being nice here - if you push me any further, it might get pushed to october 1st or perhaps, we could do it to celebrate devil's night.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:
Take it easy bros. . . win or lose, we here to entertain and have fun.

i have a cuckoo fanbase - they would have me murdered if i lose. cheesy

These small newbies wey land yesterday, you see me dey answer dem. . . . this is nothing compared to Ibime vs U3 which carried strong partizan NL vs Facebook feeling.

on the contrary, this is armageddon!
half of NL want to see me bruised by the way. i have so many enemies, my loss would be trigger a public holiday in nigeria.

You creating wrong attitude in this section. Believe you me, if I lose, I'm back here tomorrow spitting freestyles. Wetin concern me? Na do or die matter? When a ninja is skilled as you showed against Sid, it's best to die the matter down. We can't have vets denying skill on NL. We created this place out of mutual respect for all the vets skills . . . you would not see Prekky fighting DBR or Mikuz or Thunderstorm or Ema Prince and co or claiming that they're wack when they're obviously not. We all respect each other. You have shown that you have the skill to be respected, so no need for civil war.

ibime, you are a gentleman!
win or lose does nothing to your rep. i mean who cares? if it hits front page sef i'm sure many people would open they mouth when they realise their gentlemanly ibime is cursing out.

coogar on the other hand won't get the same treatment. your lapdogs would print out the verses & hang it on their walls. wait till september 11. i have been magnanimous enough......don't bite the finger that is prepared to feed you. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Believe you me if 2 decent emcees are given 2 weeks each to write, the battle becomes a farce because there will be no winner or loser. The level will be so high, ninjas will just vote as per allegiance.

I battled Thunder with one day notice. DBR and I battled first round, the battle was called a draw and we had to come back the next day for round 2. This is what we produced:

https://www.nairaland.com/539663/warcraft-armageddon-ii-ibime-v

We emcees, not jokers. King tourney, we battled vets every 3 or 4 days with daily freestyles on FFR inbetween. By the time we finished the tourney, we were all tired.

I've never in NL history battled anybody on more than 2 days notice. And this so-called vet is asking for 3 weeks. What for? Warriblood can battle Eminem if given 3 weeks to prepare.

In the meantime, keep counting how many posts Coogar makes per day on NL - Today alone done pass 50, but he will tell you he is busy whilst writing one punchline a day.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:
win or lose does nothing to your rep. i mean who cares? if it hits front page sef i'm sure many people would open they mouth when they realise their gentlemanly ibime is cursing out.
coogar on the other hand won't get the same treatment. your lapdogs would print out the verses & hang it on their walls. wait till september 11. i have been magnanimous enough......don't bite the finger that is prepared to feed you. grin

Don't worry I will tell Emaprince not to laugh at you grin

The weekend or bust. . . it's actually disgraceful for a vet to ask for more than that
Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: yeah....kinda suspicious. i've even posted my verse to guykhena's email to avoid doubts of duckin, yet elywack is still missin! his next call now may be to tantrums instead of droppin bars. i'll wait, he can't overrun his shadows
Nice!! Let's see how he'd accuse me of hating on Elymaxx if Elymaxxx doesn't send his before today is over.
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ï've been beggin for threads to kill the two rats that have been in my closet since i joined nl but nobody coughed. now suddenly, mr I asked for a thread sayin he "scripted last night" against mr C who's not prepared for a short note battle.....er, what am i sayin? undecided where are my threads?
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mikuz Please Create a Thread For Loonatikk Vs Glacierz, we drop Tomorrow smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Anacksunamun: Nice!! Let's see how he'd accuse me of hating on Elymaxx if Elymaxxx doesn't send his before today is over.
am beginnin to believe that dude has a ghost account too. he said he'd come back in the evenin after work..and this past 10!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:
Don't worry I will tell Emaprince not to laugh at you grin

The weekend or bust. . . it's actually disgraceful for a vet to ask for more than that

so you agree emaprince is your lapdog? grin cheesy
my belle o, my head o. cheesy grin

Ibime: Believe you me if 2 decent emcees are given 2 weeks each to write, the battle becomes a farce because there will be no winner or loser. The level will be so high, ninjas will just vote as per allegiance.

battlers who get paid $40,000 per battle get 3 months to write & battle. if you want a yeye verse that people would spit at then let's drop tonight then.

i want quality - i have a huge fanbase i cannot disappoint & i know the level of preparation it would take me to write for you. it would be my toughest test yet so stop comparing apples with oranges.

I battled Thunder with one day notice. DBR and I battled first round, the battle was called a draw and we had to come back the next day for round 2. This is what we produced:
https://www.nairaland.com/539663/warcraft-armageddon-ii-ibime-v

i can write 40 bars for DBR & thunder in 24 hours in the same circumstance you had. the key is - what was at stake when you battled them? did winning or losing mean anything to any of y'all? biko, you cannot compare those days when only 12 people viewed to today when the thread would cop thousands of views.

We emcees, not jokers. King tourney, we battled vets every 3 or 4 days with daily freestyles on FFR inbetween. By the time we finished the tourney, we were all tired.
I've never in NL history battled anybody on more than 2 days notice. And this so-called vet is asking for 3 weeks. What for? Warriblood can battle Eminem if given 3 weeks to prepare.

all na wash.....
without trying to brag, this would be the biggest battle in the history of NL in terms of quality & the level of skill that would be involved. king tourney was a flop considering the level of skill shown. at best, it would be rated 2/5. what is before us is a 5-star battle,

In the meantime, keep counting how many posts Coogar makes per day on NL - Today alone done pass 50, but he will tell you he is busy whilst writing one punchline a day.

between the week that you promised to get back at me & today that you urgently want a battle......how many posts did you make here? i knew your what your sudden absence meant - you busy writing for coogar.

if i am making 50 posts per day on other issues - it's becos i ain't writing specially for you. i can afford to recycle emaprince's disses & stuff. i cannot recycle any of my bars if we battle........so professor ibime, wait for your time. wink
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

i want quality - i have a huge fanbase i cannot disappoint & i know the level of preparation it would take me to write for you. it would be my toughest test yet so stop comparing apples with oranges.

did winning or losing mean anything to any of y'all? biko, you cannot compare those days when only 12 people viewed to today when the thread would cop thousands of views.

all na wash.....
without trying to brag, this would be the biggest battle in the history of NL in terms of quality & the level of skill that would be involved.

Politician. I done lose interest jor.

coogar:

between the week that you promised to get back at me & today that you urgently want a battle......how many posts did you make here? i knew your what your sudden absence meant - you busy writing for coogar.

Believe you me, there was nothing to write about you before your battle with Sid.

Show me one verse you spit before Siddog that would warrant me writing for you?

I only took notice after you battled Sid.

You make too much noise jor, and you don't do thís in the right spirit so that's the end of the matter. I will not help you achieve cheap fame with "your thousands of fanbase you cannot disappoint". You only here to play games. You might as well retire since U3, Prekky and all other vets are not good enough to battle you, and you hanging on Ibime for PPV. Like say na election you dey contest. It's actually sad that your view of emceeing come down to this. You not on it for sport, you're a politician.

Goodluck. I'm out.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

. am not like u dude..I talk straight..your already scared I ll' give a hate vote. hahahaha I ain't like you... I have a right to vote d way u gave a hate vote on mine .....s.stupid ass.holee
Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: am beginnin to believe that dude has a ghost account too. he said he'd come back in the evenin after work..and this past 10!
to be honest with you, no disrespect to Elymaxxx, but I know he's ducking. He'd this verse since yesterday, but till now he hasn't sent it to guykhena. He proposed sending the verses to guykhena, so what's his excuse again? Abeg, forget the battle, he won't show up tonight.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.