Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (916564 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2014
mikuz:
Not my fault bro . . .

^_^

i have already addressed that - the level of competition is different. if i was battling you, i would drop tonight & still beat the shyte out of you.

it's ibime - i need to have me some rules. it's on my terms & conditions. september 11 or bust. if y'all can't accept that then y'all can fück off..........nicely!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2014
Mikuz, get me U3 jare. . . I'm sure he doesn't need even 2 days to prep for me. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime: Mikuz, get me U3 jare. . . I'm sure he doesn't need even 2 days to prep for me. . .
. your a fool..u haven't been battling and u probably have been composing the verse your too eager to drop for months or weeks yet u wanna force coogar to battle you when he wouldn't have time to script... your plans are plain to all dude......
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 12:31am On Aug 27, 2014
iamaromolaeran: . your a fool..u haven't been battling and u probably have been composing the verse your too eager to drop for months or weeks yet u wanna force coogar to battle you when he wouldn't have time to script... your plans are plain to all dude......

Thís would be the 50th time you have quoted me talking crap, to add to the 50 PMs you sent me begging for battle, plus to add to the 20 wack rhymes you wrote calling me out, plus the thread you opened in football section asking me for battle. Get the message bro. I don't do stalkers.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:

Thís would be the 50th time you have quoted me talking crap, to add to the 50 PMs you sent me begging for battle, plus to add to the 20 wack rhymes you wrote calling me out, plus the thread you opened in football section asking me for battle. Get the message bro. I don't do stalkers.
. liar... lmfao..why you vexing cos an telling you facts
..am I lying? is it not months u used in composing what you wanna drop?...,hahahag. son of a b.itch
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:

.bloody liar.. screenshot one p.m I sent you asking for battle.. your getting exposed today ..liar
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:38am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:

i have never seen ibime this angry - ibime, why so mad, bro? grin cheesy

i dey come, make i go grade the latest battle - i will be back to see how this develops.
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 12:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:

Politician. I done lose interest jor.

Believe you me, there was nothing to write about you before your battle with Sid.

Show me one verse you spit before Siddog that would warrant me writing for you?

I only took notice after you battled Sid.

You make too much noise jor, and you don't do thís in the right spirit so that's the end of the matter. I will not help you achieve cheap fame with "your thousands of fanbase you cannot disappoint". You only here to play games. You might as well retire since U3, Prekky and all other vets are not good enough to battle you, and you hanging on Ibime for PPV. Like say na election you dey contest. It's actually sad that your view of emceeing come down to this. You not on it for sport, you're a politician.

Goodluck. I'm out.

bis you have time sha. I can't be seen in this kind of argument. I read a post where he said I'm d only one he's gon battle if I came out of retirement, yu know I don't really talk much here, more or less talking with coogar (no beef tho), so wen I saw that I asked myself what wouldav made the normal coogar we all know make that statement, coz that's d kind of things only a vet who has nothing else to prove (albeit a proud one tho) would say, not something d normal coogar at his level, we know, would be able to say. So I asked around n was directed to his battle with siddogg nd I was actually impressed nd had d spark to duel once more so I decided to grant his wish, at least for entertainment sake.

we know d rest. Anyway d tables can't be turned nd I be seen arguing with Coogar for a battle, that would, from every p.o.v, actually be doing him more of a favor. Cos if he is interested in reputation, a win agnst eida yu or I wud cement that, even a loss against us wud be boosting his 'online reputation' provided he comes with a decent verse.
now Im reading a post where he's saying he'll decimate Prekky nd stuff like that. All because I gave him license to say that by taking him by his words. I blame myself more than I blame him sha. it's what happens When someone gets into d spotlight for d first time. mmadu agahi erikata na efere nkuwa, bido ribe n'ala
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 12:42am On Aug 27, 2014
iamaromolaeran: .bloody liar.. screenshot one p.m I sent you asking for battle.. your getting exposed today ..liar

Why you dey vex stalker? You never get the message?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:

Why you dey vex stalker? You never get the message?
.nahh am chilling here ...munching Pringles and watching Tarzan 2014... am not vexed at all....your the one vexed....wack gay.. all you got are old sh.it like your grandmothers butt
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 12:47am On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

i have never seen ibime this angry - ibime, why so mad, bro? grin cheesy

I no dey vex o, just say the guy na stalker. I no dey lie give you. Make the young boy allow me rest na?

I go bet you any money him done dey send you message sef to beg for battle.
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 12:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime: Mikuz, set me up with U3 jare. . . no time for crap. . .
make it a three-way match. I'm jumping in on this
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 27, 2014
ibime is angry ...small boy but I can pay ur house rent with the money in my account... Google my surname - aromolaran.... your never gonna make it in rap viz so give up and go take care of or one-legged mom....talk too much and she will lose the other leg
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 12:51am On Aug 27, 2014
ThePrekky:
make it a three-way match. I'm jumping in on this

Nah bros, na 2 way only. I no dey fit focus on 2 opponent at the same time. I gast dey call different person name every new bar which shortens my build up.
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 12:52am On Aug 27, 2014
YoungDaNaval: @Ibime, One Good Turn Deserves Another. If I May Recal, Mikuz Once Created A Thread 4 You & Coogar. Cog dropped His Verse and instead of you to do the same, you came bragging around saying He Aint Worth Ya Standard, His Barz Aint Up To Par, He Aint Got The Answer Bla Bla Bla. Every1 Begged You To Drop ya Verse But All To No Avail. Now You're The One Begging That Same Coogar "Who Aint Got The Answer" For A Battle. CHAI! WHO SAY THE LAW OF KARMA DOESN'T EXIST? Hope You're Feeling The Same Way Coogar Felt When You Few Months Ago When You and Your Cabinets Messed Up The Thread Created For You Both To Brawl? Now You See How It Feels? What Amuses Me Most Now Are Coogar Never Asked You To Join Any Queue. He Never Laid Any Terms and Condition Just Like He Did To Thepricky. He Never Declined Your C/O. He Only Picked A Date When He'll Be Ready To Battle You Just Like You're Ready Now. Now You See? Don't Cry Yet Mr Man, Just Be Patient Till The 11th Of Sep! ITZ A VEWI SIMPLE OPTION BRUH! #my2cent!
I dunno this guy coz his name doesn't seem like something I've seen... maybe cos I don't frequent here but, are you guys sure this isn't another Sauron ghost account? As in famzing extraordinaire
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 12:54am On Aug 27, 2014
iamaromolaeran: ibime is angry ...small boy but I can pay ur house rent with the money in my account... Google my surname - aromolaran.... your never gonna make it in rap viz so give up and go take care of or one-legged mom....talk too much and she will lose the other leg

Bros, stop stalking me na. I gree, I gree.
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 12:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:

Nah bros, na 2 way only. I no dey fit focus on 2 opponent at the same time. I gast dey call different person name every new bar which shortens my build up.
hmmm.. ok. No yawa, anyhow if U3 or yourself decide otherwise, or want to go one on one with me, lemme know. provided I'm chanced
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 12:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Hey boys. . . What's the hullabaloo??

Loona...where u at?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:

Bros, stop stalking me na. I gree, I gree.
... stop mentioning me....are you a gay.. I have girlfriends ..I could dash u one.....or if your into inc.est. how bout you bang the hole you came out from
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 12:58am On Aug 27, 2014
Prek and Ibime...woah, beautiful.... let's have a streak of battles then.
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 12:59am On Aug 27, 2014
iamaromolaeran: ... stop mentioning me....are you a gay.. I have girlfriends ..I could dash u one.....or if your into inc.est. how bout you bang the hole you came out from

Bros easy now...life na jeje
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2014
ThePrekky:
bis you have time sha. I can't be seen in this kind of argument. I read a post where he said I'm d only one he's gon battle if I came out of retirement, yu know I don't really talk much here, more or less talking with coogar (no beef tho), so wen I saw that I asked myself what wouldav made the normal coogar we all know make that statement, coz that's d kind of things only a vet who has nothing else to prove (albeit a proud one tho) would say, not something d normal coogar at his level, we know, would be able to say. So I asked around n was directed to his battle with siddogg nd I was actually impressed nd had d spark to duel once more so I decided to grant his wish, at least for entertainment sake.

theprekky, that ship has sailed long time ago. this is the battle circuit - things move quickly & circumstances change quicker than the weather forecast. the last 2 battles i had was a personal disappointment to me not because of my own performance but because everyone kept saying it's a one-sided affair. i need me a stiff competition & my reputation won't move further than it has as we speak if i take the W against you. you shoulda come out to spar against me before my sidddogg brawl.

we know d rest. Anyway d tables can't be turned nd I be seen arguing with Coogar for a battle, that would, from every p.o.v, actually be doing him more of a favor. Cos if he is interested in reputation, a win agnst eida yu or I wud cement that, even a loss against us wud be boosting his 'online reputation' provided he comes with a decent verse.
now Im reading a post where he's saying he'll decimate Prekky nd stuff like that. All because I gave him license to say that by taking him by his words. I blame myself more than I blame him sha. it's what happens When someone gets into d spotlight for d first time. mmadu agahi erikata na efere nkuwa, bido ribe n'ala

the reputation is cemented - i remain undefeated. your battle would add nothing to the reputation. sidddogg has done more than you in the last 9 months - he's more relevant than you here or on FB over the same period. all we know about you is that you are a textcee that retired cos you became a pastor. grin

you are a retired netcee just like ibime - the difference is....ibime still comes here to drop quality bars every now & then while you were holidaying in ecuador adding unnecessary weight to your belly. ibime deserves the shot, you don't. ibime is the stronger opposition, you are not. ibime is the bigger risk for me, you are not.

i will battle ibime in september if he agrees with the date, yours would likely be on devil's night to celebrate halloween or on boxing day in december. i cannot afford to drop the quality of my verses for y'all sake. the audience want to see quality drops not guguru & epa verses one can hear in modenine's albums.

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 1:03am On Aug 27, 2014
GLACIERZ: Prek and Ibime...woah, beautiful.... let's have a streak of battles then.

Ibime vs U3
Glacierz vs Luna

Who go battle Prekky? Ema Prince?

And then I'll take Ema Prince or Luna after. I done tire to battle you and Prekky abeg.
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 1:06am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime:

Ibime vs U3
Glacierz vs Luna

And then I'll take Ema Prince or Luna after. I done tire to battle you and Prekky abeg.

Lol. . Na 2 rematches be that sha. .nothing like tire to battle anybody. . I want a rematch Glacierz Vs Ibime
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 1:13am On Aug 27, 2014
ffr is more lively dan ever....
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 1:15am On Aug 27, 2014
ibime.... don't battle coog.. that will not be good for the realm....
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2014
PaulThor: ffr is more lively dan ever....

thanks to youngdanaval, lagunna, FYH, & the new mikuz.

Ibime:
Ibime vs U3
Glacierz vs Luna

a tournament of the top 8 textcees won't be out of place. mikuz can arrange "clash of the titans" kinda thingy.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2014
My lines in your head.....a permanent entry/
So you nerds don't forget me/
I'm serving you niggas while you're just serving
spaghetti/
So swerve or be ready/ for murders that deadly/
burners start sending/
Turning turfs to confetti/, a merciless shedding of
blood/
You better be tough/ I'll leave you stiff in the hearse
where you're resting/
I talk a lot of murder sh.it, but it's never enough/
Your head'll get crushed in a second, you ffu.ck/
I'm the benevolent cun.t causing men to erupt/
Second to none, your level is one, check your
messages son/
Whether you step or you run, I'll leave you dead in
the slums/ just freestyle now

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 1:19am On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:
i will battle ibime in september if he agrees with the date, yours would likely be on devil's night to celebrate halloween or on boxing day in december.

Bros at thís rate you'll be having 2 battles a year. Forget about battling Ibime. Book that diary in September or December with someone else. I no get secretary to dey manage my diary. My aims and your aims are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 1:21am On Aug 27, 2014
PaulThor: ibime.... don't battle coog.. that will not be good for the realm....

Trust me, once a battle ain't about fun I no send am again.

Abeg where Oga Krone and Limerick. We need to see their bars back here.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 1:23am On Aug 27, 2014
U3, when would be convenient to drop?
Re: Flow For Rank by michaelgarfield(m): 1:25am On Aug 27, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.