Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally (3027 Views)

Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home / Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. / Rivers Guber: Tension As Police Stop APC Rally In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by PhockPhockMan: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Op, you're not the only one who watched the rally. Both the visual and audio quality was very poor hence the stoppage.

SEE THE VISUALS HERE.

https://www.nairaland.com/2005187/apc-salvatation-rally-abuja-picture

1 Like

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by okiezman(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
iluvnaija:

Obviously no one congratulated Boko Haram and stop being insensitive! Which planet are you from? Don't panic, your du.mb as.s is going to jail come 2015. We are few months away.

Mtcheew try get sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by PhockPhockMan: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Was on raypower 100.5fm while driving around Maitama axis but was glad that AIT/raypower did what it had to do.
The trash cominig out of Oyegun as warning to FG were just outright treasons.
Nigerians are wiser now than last months!!
No Wonder they have very low crowd.
APC pls tell Nigerians what u will do better than GEJ when u eventually win in the graveyards!
Not insulting pdp, gej n pej and praising boko haram for a job well done will make me vote u!
Once again, thank you AIT!!
I'm even confused about the mission of APC. I've never heard any clue to how Nigeria problems will be solved from them.
So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by frankyychiji(f): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
barcanista:
Tomorrow you will still be the same person to criticise Buhari for gagging the Press. This is show of hypocrisy and double standard. In a democracy there must be guaranteed freedom of speech as long as it is neither treasonable not libelous.
Can the janjawiid ever gather without committing treasonable libelous felony? The answer is NO!
Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by JANK23H(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
I don't know how true it is but I was told Amechi said APC will form a parallel government if PDP wins.I didn't see the telecast

Can someone please confirm that?

1 Like

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by Olaolufred(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
JANK23H:
I don't know how true it is but I was told Amechi said APC will form a parallel government if PDP wins.I didn't see the telecast

Can someone please confirm that?

CAN YOU SEE HOW YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW IS BEING TRAMPLED?

INSTEAD FOR YOU TO WATCH, OR DOWNLOAD ONLINE BY YOURSELF,

YOU ARE LIVING ON EARSAY.

THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU WILL ADD ONE OR SUBTRACT ONE.

THIS IS PURELY MILITARY TACTIC. BELIEVE EBELLE IS C-IN-C AGAINST MEDIA FREEDOM, BUT NOT C-IN-C IN BOKO HARAM'S AFFAIRS.
Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by nogames: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
[b]Op, you're not the only one who watched the rally. Both the visual and audio quality was very poor hence the stoppage.
SEE THE VISUALS HERE.
https://www.nairaland.com/2005187/apc-salvatation-rally-abuja-picture
[/b]

LOL okay ooh, but remember APC paid for the program. If according to you they have to stoped live telecast of opposition party because of bad visual and audio qualities, i think is bad for cooperate image of AIT.
Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by JANK23H(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Olaolufred:

CAN YOU SEE HOW YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW IS BEING TRAMPLED?

INSTEAD FOR YOU TO WATCH, OR DOWNLOAD ONLINE BY YOURSELF,

YOU ARE LIVING ON EARSAY.

THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU WILL ADD ONE OR SUBTRACT ONE.

THIS IS PURELY MILITARY TACTIC. BELIEVE EBELLE IS C-IN-C AGAINST MEDIA FREEDOM, BUT NOT C-IN-C IN BOKO HARAM'S AFFAIRS.
Guy no be question wey I ask you be dat na.Simple yes or no,I didn't ask for stories.

1 Like

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by omenka(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
retepmurt:
It is nt buhari declaration,they call it salvation rally.
I think he was trying to say thesame thing happened during Buhari's declaration.

It is just appalling.
Shame on Dopesi (whatever his name is).

1 Like

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by ichidodo: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
We congratulate AIT for a job well done.We cannot have a gang of riff raffs and rabble rousers incite the public,heat up the polity hurl insults at authorities and families thereby endangering lives and properties just to score cheap selfish brownie points.That is calumny and treason on whose premises this matter will be opened whenever APC decides to press charges for contract breach..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by Zuria(f): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
That's why I love ONTV...their motto should read:
No politics...just telemundo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by Olaolufred(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
JANK23H:

Guy no be question wey I ask you be dat na.Simple yes or no,I didn't ask for stories.

IF THE LIVE COVERAGE WAS STOPPED FROM NIGERIANS, WE ALL WERE DENIED OF IT.
WHO DO YOU WANT TO TELL YOU WHAT HE WAS DENIED SEEING OR WITNESSING?
PEOPLE MUST BE DECIEVING PEOPLE.
Re: Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Politicians can go scotfree with their vituperations because of an understanding President, but the media house airing the treasonable vituperations could lose their license based on NBC guidelines. APC has breached contract by using AIT as conduit to pipe their Pro-Boko Haram messages and will NEVER be refunded. Go to courts if you think you have a case, Boko Haramic APC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeokuta Stand Still For Buhari (picture) / Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany / Aba to become Mini Dubai city

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.