Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? (4147 Views)

How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by manie(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
TUNFOL:
Lets start with Buhari loosing APC primary first, which is most likely. Tinubu will be the greatest fool on earth to allow Buhari grab presidential ticket of APC, emergence of Buhari will murder Tinubu grip on APC. Don't forget his power is fading in south west. Ekiti has gone, Ondo=gone, Ogun-on the brink of going, Oyo, not certain for APC. and Osun, hmmm, I rest my case, let the tribunal talk.

My Oga long time, please holla me on 08029528893, or mail me on manewumi@yahoo.com.

I will love to hear from you whenever you are in town.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2015
etenyong:
He is going to cry cry cry again. Remember he cried in 2011 and he wil also cry in 2015 cos he is already a losser
really? Hahahhahaha shocked
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2015
maslong:
if Jonathan wins and buhari loses. The worst will not happen. the only thing that can happen is, the born to rule hausa fulani will start their gragra which I know our army will silence them. But should Jonathan loses which I know is 99% impossible. the economy of Nigeria will come down to zero, because the militant will cut off Nigeria life wire. and you know what that means, you parasite will not see money again to feed and to marry your 10 to 30 wives.
. Are you still 99% sure? Hahahahahah grin
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by maslong(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
kropotkin2:
. Are you still 99% sure? Hahahahahah grin

YES BUHARI has won but the economy of Nigeria is going down and will continue to go down, because the robotic old cargo JEGA forcefully imposed on all of us dose not know between his right from his left. a man who failed his exam woefully is the one trying to lead a country of about 170m people. GOD FORBID, I spit on any body who supported this scam called election.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 17, 2015
maslong:

YES BUHARI has won but the economy of Nigeria is going down and will continue to go down, because the robotic old cargo JEGA forcefully imposed on all of us dose not know between his right from his left. a man who failed his exam woefully is the one trying to lead a country of about 170m people. GOD FORBID, I spit on any body who supported this scam called election.
so what other options are left for you? Don't you think suicide is a viable option since there aint no others? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today / Buhari: No Nuclear Power Plant In Kogi And Akwa Ibom / I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.