Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today (4159 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by mundus(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
I think with this we all now know he is really serious with his presidential ambition.

Let the campaign begin and may the best Candidate emerge.

Long live Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by mundus(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Rochas! Rochas!! Rochas!!! Please and please, I like your sagacity, I like your independent political reasoning, I admire your doggedness, but unfortunately, you can't be the Presidential flag bearer of APC in the 2015 polls. You just can't... It is impossible

btw: na who de lick those sweets?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Priceless24(f): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
This guy had a wool over most peoples eyes with his supposed philanthropy until he was given a gubernatorial seat. I don't believe Nigerians will fall for his BS again

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by stebell(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
I tot the spokeswomen of APC in Nland Berem said in a post that he's not in de race. Hahaha

Soon they will say it has not been zoned.

Bunch of yeye people.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Rochas! Rochas!! Rochas!!! Please and please, I like your sagacity, I like your independent political reasoning, I admire your doggedness, but unfortunately, you can't be the Presidential flag bearer of APC in the 2015 polls. You just can't... It is impossible

btw: na who de lick those sweets?
because he is an igbo man abi. Go and sit down my friend. Just the way he came second to yaradua in 2007 pdp primaries nothing is impossible my friend. Everyone that has picked forms has a plan so rochas isn't different. undecided

15 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
IdiAmin1:
because he is an igbo man abi. Go and sit down my friend. Just the way he came second to yaradua in 2007 pdp primaries nothing is impossible my friend. Everyone that has picked forms has a plan so rochas isn't different. undecided
If I am to be tribalistic I will be rooting for Goodluck Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
stebell:
I tot the spokeswomen of APC in Nland Berem said in a post that he's not in de race. Hahaha

Soon they will say it has not been zoned.

Bunch of yeye people.
Bro wetin happen na? why clone my siggy angry angry ? Anyway, Our man Peterside is APC's candidate, it is coming to the riverine and not just riverine but a candidate that has made his mark.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by waternogetemeny: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Owelle Ndiigbo....

We are solidly behind you... garba!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by holatin(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
what
Shey e no get advicer ni ?
he can't be the flag bearer maybe another time oooo but this year ?
not possible like browsing bb without subscriptions
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by stebell(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote
author=barcanista post=28540238]Bro wetin happen na? why clone my siggy
angry angry ? Anyway, Our man Peterside is APC's candidate, it is
coming to the riverine and not just riverine but a candidate that has
made his mark.[/quote]

Broda, for the siggy na free world na. And I kno those two events cant happen wit the way things are.

As an Ijaw man, I hav always wanted the next gov to be a riverine cos the upland has had it for 16yrs now. Even tho I follow PDP, in ma heart I dont want Wike. simple
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Energito: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Owelle Ndiigbo....

We are solidly behind you... garba!
his the only one that will have my vote in Apc.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
stebell:

Broda, for the siggy na free world na. And I kno those two events cant happen wit the way things are.

As an Ijaw man, I hav always wanted the next gov to be a riverine cos the upland has had it for 16yrs now. Even tho I follow PDP, in ma heart I dont want Wike. simple
Correct guy, I am very confident that the whole riverine in their numbers will troop out for the candidacy of Dakuku Peterside. Isn't it a shame that Mama Peace, a riverine woman is only interested in rewarding her bull dog?
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by stebell(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote
author=barcanista post=28540544]Correct guy, I am very confident that
the whole riverine in their numbers will troop out for the candidacy of
Dakuku Peterside. Isn't it a shame that Mama Peace, a riverine woman is
only interested in rewarding her bull dog? [/quote]

She's on ha own broda
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
stebell:

She's on ha own broda
APC is the party with Ijaw interest.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Smh
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by dunkem21(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Owelle, shebi you buy two forms as your colleagues dey do?
If presidency no favour you, you come back and hustle for the guber seat.

I wish you Goodluck.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by stebell(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
APC is the party with Ijaw interest.

Hahaha cos they choose an Ijaw man? dont go there.

We wait to see if he has the muscles to gather the votes.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
stebell:

Hahaha cos they choose an Ijaw man? dont go there.

We wait to see if he has the muscles to gather the votes.
Don't wait to see, mobilise the vote. Ijaw interest first before politics.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by waternogetemeny: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Energito:
his the only one that will have my vote in Apc.

People dont understand, how much i love my igbo people... It is not about state or even party but people and their determination for success.

If u see me get mad, something is not going well that is all. I love Ndiigbo.

Igbo Kwenu!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Alphaoscar: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
effortvin futility! Said Buhari joooooor!!!
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Calculia: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Alphaoscar:
effortvin futility! Said Buhari joooooor!!!

Abo.ki rule us again? Never!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by courage54(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is indeed the true meaning of democracy, were everyone is given the chance to express their selves not like the other party that decided to kill other people's ambition just because of one man who can not control his love for alcohol and who can not even control his wife let alone controlling the nation.

Rochas carry go but am rooting for BUHARI

Sai BUHARI

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Collynzo9: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Anything that takes him out of Douglas house is welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Calculia: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Collynzo9:
Anything that takes him out of Douglas house is welcomed.

Is Douglas house ur personal property?
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Collynzo9: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Calculia:

It is the property of the people of Imo and I am one of them

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by mundus(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Calculia:

lol
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Calculia: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Collynzo9:

It is the property of the people of Imo and I am one of them

I expected a congrats and support, not a bitter response. Rochas is igbo like you and share in our collective worries and grievance unlike Berem. U clearly can see that he is doing his best. The least we can do is to lend our support to a brother.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Calculia: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
mundus:

lol
na so o cool
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by JosephAchuzie(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Igbos must vote for APC if Rochas picks up the presidential ticket of APC or if the APC flag bearer makes him his running mate.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by JosephAchuzie(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Calculia:

I expected a congrats and support, not a bitter response. Rochas is igbo like you and share in our collective worries and grievance unlike Berem. U clearly can see that he is doing his best. The least we can do is to lend our support to a brother.

Igbos must support Rochas.
Re: Picture Of Rochas Okorocha Submiting His Presidential Nomination Form Today by Calculia: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
JosephAchuzie:

Igbos must support Rochas.

Don't try that Vice President card becos Rochas is going for President. Yes, Ndiigbo will always support their son for President, that is just a fact.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Picture Real, Recent? / USA Gives Buhari 45 Days To Release This Political Prisoner / Why Do Most Northern Hate The Great Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.