Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover (2142 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / How To Attract A Real Husband Material / Possible Reasons Why Women Are Tired Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Drahmah: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Someme people are single by choice while some others are single not because they chose to, but because they just can't seem to get someone hooked...no matter how much they try, these set of people just can't get someone into their lives.

It's one thing to be available, and an entirely different thing to be admirable. Some people are available, but they're just not admirable, and here are possible reasons why that is so.

1. YOU DON'T ASK

They say, 'ask and you shall receive', but some of us just don't get this. There's no way you can get something you don't make an effort to get, if you want a partner, you must walk up to someone you like and tell them. I get that some people are shy and fear rejection, but that won't get you anywhere, if you desire something/someone, you go get it, life is about risks.

2. YOU'RE A NOTORIOUS CHEAT

Some people are so promiscuous they make a reputation out of it. When everyone knows you're an incorrigible cheat, they tend to steer clear off you, and keep their friends and loved ones as far away from you as possible because no one wants to be associated with an unreliable person. Promiscuous people are unreliable; they are considered to be heartbreakers, some people don't know this, but It can render you unattractive to potential partners.

3. YOU NAG TOO MUCH

This is more for women than men. Some women can cause you a heavy migraine with their constant complaining. If there's one thing men hate about women the most, it is nagging. It doesn't matter how pretty you may seem, if you nag, men will RUN as far away from you as they can.

4. YOUR PERSONAL HYGIENE IS NEXT TO ZERO

You can wear the most expensive designer outfits, but unless you're really clean, there's no way you're leaving a good impression. Some people are so dirty they don't even bath and brush their teeth often. Your body, teeth and clothing should be well cleaned (and ironed) if you want to make a good impression on people. Everyone likes cleanliness, so it's a step towards getting hitched.

5. YOU'RE A NEGATIVE PERSON

Some of us just don't see the good in any situation or people; we only see the bad. People like that usually have a negative vibe around them, they rarely even smile or laugh---It's bad! People want to be associated with positivity and happiness, you need to change that about you, if you're someone like that.

6. YOU'RE SLOW

Some people are just too slow when it comes expressing their feelings for someone they like. They finally meet their crush, and rather than cut right to the Chase or at least, drop a hint, they decide to play it cool---and get friend-zoned in the end. If you like someone, make your feelings known ASAP...delay is dangerous!

So there you have it. You think I left out anything?

Source: www.elcrema.com/2014/11/18/6-possible-reasons-why-youre-single-and-wont-attract-a-lover/
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Tstone1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
I still don't see it as u saw it though
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Harmthe(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
numbet 2 is totally wrong nd out of topic.
aw can u be single when u'r a cheater.

1 Like

Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Battery1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Am stil single cus am troublesome!
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
guilty of number1 though.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Drahmah: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
faqman:

guilty of number1 though.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
why? You're shy or just scared of rejection?
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Houseofglam7(f): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
(7) You're addicted to Nairaland

1 Like

Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Drahmah:
why? You're shy or just scared of rejection?

shy
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Agent8706(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Totally agree with especially No. 1 and 6, many lose the opportunity of a lifetime trying to play it cool when they ought to make the fast move

1 Like

Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Harmthe:
I tireeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Drahmah: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
faqman:

shy
well, I totally understand. But do you have this problem when you're alone with your woman of interest or u just have a problem walking up to women publicly?
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Drahmah: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Houseofglam7:
seun wouldn't like that ^^^
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Houseofglam7(f): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Drahmah:
seun wouldn't like that ^^^
cheesy
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Drahmah:
well, I totally understand. But do you have this problem when you're alone with your woman of interest or u just have a problem walking up to women publicly?
walking up to women publicly lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by englishmart(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2014
7. They need money before s**x

1 Like

Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Dekingmoses(m): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2014
You are absolutely right
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by youngds: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2014
cool
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by youngds: 7:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Houseofglam7:

exactly
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by djeezy(m): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2014
Interesting

1 Like

Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by justmag(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2014
8. You have not gone to church yet and you need Jesus! undecided
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by kudoxs(m): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2014
faqman:

try not to approach a girl while walking on the road, talk to them when you know they are sitting or standing @ a place where they won't leave soon.
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Harmthe:
the op is on point,who would want to settle down with a serial cheat.

1 Like

Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2014
zzzz
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Drahmah: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2014
faqman:

ok. It's normal, for some people, actually. I think you should try meeting women when they have very little or no company; that way you have less to worry about. Also, if you have friends who are popular with women, simply ask them to introduce you to any one of them you may like; this can go a long way.
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Drahmah:
Someme people are single by choice while some others are single not because they chose to, but because they just can't seem to get someone hooked...no matter how much they try, these set of people just can't get someone into their lives.

It's one thing to be available, and an entirely different thing to be admirable. Some people are available, but they're just not admirable, and here are possible reasons why that is so.

1. YOU DON'T ASK

They say, 'ask and you shall receive', but some of us just don't get this. There's no way you can get something you don't make an effort to get, if you want a partner, you must walk up to someone you like and tell them. I get that some people are shy and fear rejection, but that won't get you anywhere, if you desire something/someone, you go get it, life is about risks.

2. YOU'RE A NOTORIOUS CHEAT

Some people are so promiscuous they make a reputation out of it. When everyone knows you're an incorrigible cheat, they tend to steer clear off you, and keep their friends and loved ones as far away from you as possible because no one wants to be associated with an unreliable person. Promiscuous people are unreliable; they are considered to be heartbreakers, some people don't know this, but It can render you unattractive to potential partners.

3. YOU NAG TOO MUCH

This is more for women than men. Some women can cause you a heavy migraine with their constant complaining. If there's one thing men hate about women the most, it is nagging. It doesn't matter how pretty you may seem, if you nag, men will RUN as far away from you as they can.

4. YOUR PERSONAL HYGIENE IS NEXT TO ZERO

You can wear the most expensive designer outfits, but unless you're really clean, there's no way you're leaving a good impression. Some people are so dirty they don't even bath and brush their teeth often. Your body, teeth and clothing should be well cleaned (and ironed) if you want to make a good impression on people. Everyone likes cleanliness, so it's a step towards getting hitched.

5. YOU'RE A NEGATIVE PERSON

Some of us just don't see the good in any situation or people; we only see the bad. People like that usually have a negative vibe around them, they rarely even smile or laugh---It's bad! People want to be associated with positivity and happiness, you need to change that about you, if you're someone like that.

6. YOU'RE SLOW

Some people are just too slow when it comes expressing their feelings for someone they like. They finally meet their crush, and rather than cut right to the Chase or at least, drop a hint, they decide to play it cool---and get friend-zoned in the end. If you like someone, make your feelings known ASAP...delay is dangerous!

So there you have it. You think I left out anything?

Source: www.elcrema.com/2014/11/18/6-possible-reasons-why-youre-single-and-wont-attract-a-lover/

Mtcheww.

Corn don komot o!

**runs to mama nkechi**

Me: ma roast me that corn there... Dat one when d leaf still green.. Add those 2 pear too, dose pear when black like my nyansh.

Mama nkechi: Ha jboy , this one wen u d order me around like say u be d boss... I hope say u never go steal ur papa money to com chop corn?

Me: Ah, mama nke no talk like that na.. U nono say I follow pour cement for that foundation behind una house..? Na my day job salary I one use chop corn.
In short mama, I don comot for your shop. Thunder destroy ur business.

Mam nkechi: ah ah J no vex na, na joke I dey na. Abi make I no joke with u again.

Me: mama OK I don gree. Just roast the corn and pear give me ma d go.
But wat of nkechi na? I never see her since our last Bleep
Re: 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover by Drahmah: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
jboy73:

Mtcheww.

Corn don komot o!

**runs to mama nkechi**

Me: ma roast me that corn there... Dat one when d leaf still green.. Add those 2 pear too, dose pear when black like my nyansh.

Mama nkechi: Ha jboy , this one wen u d order me around like say u be d boss... I hope say u never go steal ur papa money to com chop corn?

Me: Ah, mama nke no talk like that na.. U nono say I follow pour cement for that foundation behind una house..? Na my day job salary I one use chop corn.
In short mama, I don comot for your shop. Thunder destroy ur business.

Mam nkechi: ah ah J no vex na, na joke I dey na. Abi make I no joke with u again.

Me: mama OK I don gree. Just roast the corn and pear give me ma d go.
But wat of nkechi na? I never see her since our last Bleep

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? / See What This Lady Let Men Do To Her Private Part At A Bar In [PHOTOS] / Would You Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.