Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Would You Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tell Her? (2148 Views)

How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big PenĂ¯s? / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) / To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tell Her? by vivaciouzz(f): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Would u tell her? As my fellow lady,I will..but some guys won't grin grin

Re: Would You Tell Her? by falconey(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2015
tell what? I didn't see anything.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Her? by SpeedyConnect(m): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2015
What prevents a guy from doing same.
I have had cause to not just tell but help remedy the situation, even when subtler ish is involved, like zipping of clothes at the back, which the person can't help herself do even after being told.
Its to my mind a sign of maturity on the part of the guy.
Again the timing and approach should be vurtuoso.
Re: Would You Tell Her? by PunkyOh(f): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2015
It'd be mighty uncomfortable but I'd tell her. It's not that much different from when you spot someone with a stain or someone with her skirt stuffed up her butt. You do it discretely though so as to not cause them more embarrassment.
Re: Would You Tell Her? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2015
i'd tell her, so dat if it happen 2 me in future, sm1 wud tel me grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Her? by dharay99: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2015
yea buh in an indirect way u know... grin
Re: Would You Tell Her? by dharay99: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
PunkyOh:
It'd be mighty uncomfortable but I'd tell her. It's not that much different from when you spot someone with a stain or someone with her skirt stuffed up her butt. You do it discretely though so as to not cause them more embarrassment.
you are a lady, u should feel more comfortable telling her dan we d guys...

Yhu fit slap her yansh sef, na girls tin... lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Tell Her? by dharay99: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
vivaciouzz:
Would u tell her? As my fellow lady,I will..but some guys won't grin grin

plz tell her to cover it up, d tin dey make me laff..&.ma eyes are getting dirty. cry
Re: Would You Tell Her? by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
2 be frank i won't and i know u ladies Won't coz y'all wicked. I was coming home some days back, and d lady seated on d bike infront of ours had her full *bums on display but nobody botherd to tell her. Itwas so glearing coz he trouser was tight, even wen she came down it was still open and she didnt pull it up

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Her? by missbehave247(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2015
What this
Re: Would You Tell Her? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2015
I swear to drunk! i won't tell her. . .

why: Itz so obvious that she knows that her trouser is torn coz the breeze that will be entering the asshole at that moment will be different. . .

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Her? by Cutehector(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Girls are naturally stupid. Am sayn dis frm an experience ! A girl whose pants was showin cuz her trouser was low, I spotted dis and walked to her and called her to come ova leme tell her in private so her friends wouldn't notice. She was like who is dis guy and why is he callin me, does he want to chyke me or smth nd started laffn. I just shook my head and told her in d presense of her frnds her panst was showin to d world. She felt ashamed nd thnked me
Re: Would You Tell Her? by PunkyOh(f): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2015
dharay99:

you are a lady, u should feel more comfortable telling her dan we d guys...

Yhu fit slap her yansh sef, na girls tin... lipsrsealed

I know but believe me it's not easy alerting someone of wardrobe malfunction because some become defensive, thinking your're trying to embarrass them or something. I've seen women snarl at other women because of it. It's like your're damned if you do & damned if you don't. Very uncomfortable for both parties.
Re: Would You Tell Her? by sinaj(f): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2015
i will tell her, if i can tell guyz wen their zip iz down,
or 3rd leg sayin hello frm boxer,
i wil alzo do xme for a lady wink
Re: Would You Tell Her? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2015
But @ Op lets be real for once

Can u really tell me that ur trousers rip to dat extent and she doesnt know.. ?? Haba .

So breeze no dey blow her nyash ..

Just saying common ladies she knew it was ripped she just acting .... I mean i will tell her but hmm ........it will be like excuse me i know u love showing ur butt but pls do u mind not everyone thinks its cute smiley..
Re: Would You Tell Her? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2015
And where is her knickers undecided
Come out with just trouser
Re: Would You Tell Her? by MissAdeife(f): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2015
I will
Re: Would You Tell Her? by Dannidom(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2015
ama tell her "Hy ma'am! I appreciate you not being uptight about exposing your ass but common this is in the public shocked"
Re: Would You Tell Her? by Dannidom(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2015
seriously that woman needs to sue her tailor sad disgusting
Re: Would You Tell Her? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2015
I'd just enjoy the view.

Re: Would You Tell Her? by sirlaw2(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
mba.... Ah no go make dat mistake again. Dat gud samaritan act once earned me a slap dat am still tryin to 4get. Mba... Make she carry am like dat dey waka. Another pesin go tellam... No be me...
Re: Would You Tell Her? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lala247:
But @ Op lets be real for once

Can u really tell me that ur trousers rip to dat extent and she doesnt know.. ?? Haba .

So breeze no dey blow her nyash ..

Just saying common ladies she knew it was ripped she just acting .... I mean i will tell her but hmm ........it will be like excuse me i know u love showing ur butt but pls do u mind not everyone thinks its cute smiley..
butt crack.
Re: Would You Tell Her? by vivaciouzz(f): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
A friend said he will tell her but dats after finger.ing her grin grin
Re: Would You Tell Her? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lala247:
And where is her knickers undecided
Come out with just trouser
You don't go commando sometimes?
Re: Would You Tell Her? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
BoboYekini:
You don't go commando sometimes?

No ... Who goes out without pant tongue
Re: Would You Tell Her? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Of course I would tell her. I'm a woman too. I would hope anyone would do the same for me
Re: Would You Tell Her? by ivyT(f): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lala247:

No ... Who goes out without pant tongue

Hahahaha
Re: Would You Tell Her? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
big deal!!! I once told a girl she was stained, I've told a girl to close her legs cos it was completely open and we were in a library...I'd do the same for this lady...
Re: Would You Tell Her? by ideology(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Is that really possible without her knowing or feeling that her butt was exposed, and thinking at least one would feel fresh air grin grin

Or is she carried away by the fresh air. grin grin
Re: Would You Tell Her? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
I dey mad!!!

(1) (Reply)

See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) / IF Only She Could Possess Just These 4 Qualities / Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.