Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads (2835 Views)

On Sending The Nomads Packing By Mahmud Jega Daily Trust / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / Fulani Nomads, Soldiers Kill Four In N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by donphilopus: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
It's no longer a news that one of the PDP Governorship Aspirants in the forthcoming Nasarawa State Guber. Election, once described the defection of some PDP members to the APC as nomadic. He likened it to that of the Fulanis, thus describing them as nomads. But today, he has suddenly crowned himself as a Grass-root Politician. He's now seen everywhere drinking 'Fura Da Nono' with the so-called Fulani nomads.

Here is the statement he made sometimes ago

“I want to urge journalists to begin to monitor these movements more so as some of them have been moving for years now, they have not stopped. They are like the Fulani nomads. They move from one party to another without shame. It shouldn’t be something that we should cherish,” Mr. Maku had said.

The nomads, usually of Fulani ethnicity, are cattle breeders who regularly migrate from one place to the other in search for food and shelter for their cattle.

Read more: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/154793-maku-apologises-fulani-nomads.html

Egift, pls can you remind him that Omisore did more than this in Ekiti, but massively lost on the day of the election?! He ate popcorn, he ate corns with his 2 hands, he was seen on a commercial motorcycle, in a bid to be elected as their Governor, but he still massively lost to the Incumbent Hope he'll still continue drinking with the so-called nomads after the election come February?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by dkronicle(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
na new thang ? something he drinks like water
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by donphilopus: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
dkronicle:

When did he start drinking it?! Did he drink it with the 'nomads' when he wasn't contesting?!
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by 99100(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
What is this one saying

Meanwhile I'm more interested with the pic.

The other guy looks like our former president ,late Yar'Adua R.I.P..
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by kestolove95(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
he was dia to gv dem job asual..go attack alakio
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by donphilopus: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
99100:
What is this one saying

Bros, you can lie o. We're talking of a recent picture, you're there crooning late Yaradua. Why the lies now?!
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by Sparrow13: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
What is "Fura da nono" ?
We don't know it here in France.
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by tpia6: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, you can lie o. We're talking of a recent picture, you're there crooning late Yaradua. Why the lies now?!

He does look like yaradua though.

Doppelganger things or else its not a recent picture.
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by donphilopus: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
tpia6:

He does look like yaradua though.

Doppelganger things or else its not a recent picture.

That's not Yaradua. This' a very recent picture. He took it just for electioneering campaign!
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by tpia6: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
the point is just that he looks like him.
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by MeAboki(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
dkronicle:

Na lie, who dash monkey?
Him and im ppl na BURKUTU (local beer) dem dey quaff.
This fura da nono stint na hypocrisy wayo game for Fulani votes.
But i know say him dey just waste im time, as Fulani no dey forget or forgive easily - e done forget d dust wey him dey yarn against dem when minister dey shack am; na now e know say dem be ppl with votes; he should just forget about it as no right thinking Fulani would vote for him.
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by donphilopus: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
MeAboki:

Na lie, who dash monkey?
Him and im ppl na BURKUTU (local beer) dem dey quaff.
This fura da nono stint na hypocrisy wayo game for Fulani votes.
But i know say him dey just waste im time, as Fulani no dey forget or forgive easily - e done forget d dust wey him dey yarn against dem when minister dey shack am; na now e know say dem be ppl with votes; he should just forget about it as no right thinking Fulani would vote for him.

God blessings bros. He has lost their votes due to his reckless speeches when he made as a Minister!
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by donphilopus: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sparrow13:
What is "Fura da nono" ?
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by GenOrumov: 12:20am On Nov 20, 2014
The guy looks like a clown with the hat/helmet on his head.
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by donphilopus: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2014
GenOrumov:
The guy looks like a clown with the hat/helmet on his head.

A clueless fellow rather!
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by egift(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2014
99100:
What is this one saying

Same thing I thought, they look alike.
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by edo3(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Sparrow13:
What is "Fura da nono" ?
Eyah,,dat na why we say make una dey come home N know about ya community,, fura da nono means local kain kain (gin)..so you gerrit? Ewu gbongbola.
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by donphilopus: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2014
edo3:
Eyah,,dat na why we say make una dey come home N know about ya community,, fura da nono means local kain kain (gin)..so you gerrit? Ewu gbongbola.

cheesy grin tongue!
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by eneye75(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2014
if only dey know about ur remarks dey wil poison .
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by samesolomon(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2014
making is in his true element, this is where he belongs...with the cows,leading him and feeding him
Re: Hypocrisy: Labaran Maku Drinking 'Fura Da Nono' With The So-called Nomads by donphilopus: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
eneye75:
if only dey know about ur remarks dey wil poison .

cheesy grin tongue!

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Publishes Chart To Illustrate His Accusation Against GEJ / Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say / My Role In The Civil War – Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.