Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. (64663 Views)

Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. / Effects Of Bathing With Hot/warm Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by Mayydayy(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2014
"NONSENSE POST".
you are free to quote me
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by HFOG(f): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Depends on how I feel. Used to be a believer in sponge but my lord who's so hairy can't use a sponge yet he's so clean. So I've started contacting his soap only policy. I use sponge only when I feel like.

1 Like

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by stanisbaratheon: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2014
kennaustine:
I use IRON SPONGE.. grin

try using wire-brush it's really nice

2 Likes

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by Firefire(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2014
VocalWalls:
If you see my sponge...

Hmmm, na small thing iron sponge take pass am.

As in, if I don't scrub, then I haven't had a good bath.

Are you planning to bleach with the iron-like sponge ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by eleko1: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2014
embarassed undecided undecidedSo,how u take wash/clean d sac btw ur legs?
tuffgongjo:
Depends on your body,I don't bath with Sponge because my skin reacts badly to it.
If I try it "I will scratch my skin off my bones".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by martineverest(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2014
D last time i used sponge was 2007.i stopped using it cos of itching.i only use sponge to wash my groin region.i also avoid wet towels in cleaning my body......i bath with only soap and i dont smell.even dose dat uses sponge still smell..........it dpends on how u take care of ur body.

1 Like

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by simplemach(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

How the fhuck did my User Id say anything to you?!

Na so crase they start o!! Better go see a doctor before its too late.. Na so my Guy Christopher own too been take start.. Today, ehn dey room C-3 for Maximum Security section of Yaba Left.
May be u've forgotten your username, its 'madcow' and u dobt bath with water. So what dont u understand there?

1 Like

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by Nwogeh: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2014
i use sponge in the night after work but only soap in the morning while preparing 4work
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by festusfeezy(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2014
One week with sponge one week without sponge. ;DOne week with sponge one week without sponge.
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by femi4: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2014
Jennydoris:
I don't use sponge at all. Any day I will try that I will end up giving myself a scratch for like 10 minutes after leaving the bathroom because my whole body will be itching. So I make use of soft cloth.
No wonder...

3 Likes

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Fabdedon:
hmm should i say in Nigeria u need scrubbing if possible with scrubing brush... Cos d germs are responsible of causing enzyma.. So just rubbing d body with soap and rinsing off wount do d job....
My cos told me he doesnt use sponge and ah was like what d Fvck....he was like if i do dat i get rashes and it even cause im itching...hmmm
. Some its even cos of pimples... Its believed scrubing d face would act like makin d pimples surface..
It's Eczema not enzyma.
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by Kayswat(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Team both. just lemme say it lies with my time , when I'm in a hurry I think ordinary soap will be okay but when the time is by my side I scratch my skin off
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by Stallione(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2014
Jennydoris:
I don't use sponge at all. Any day I will try that I will end up giving myself a scratch for like 10 minutes after leaving the bathroom because my whole body will be itching. So I make use of soft cloth.
shocked shocked eeeeh,now I know beta,all this while I tot it was an infection,whenever I bath ,expecially wit cold water i'l end up scratching for like 10 to 15mins b4 putin on my cloth,so its even spunge dat is my problem,frm now on I say bye bye 2spunge.Jennydoris I thank u,as well as nairaland n seun for making dis info available for me cool

1 Like

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by festusfeezy(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2014
Jennydoris:

N I hope you use a nice perfume, else you would be oozing out.........

1 Like

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by synoble(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2014
grin grin
Nwogeh:
i use sponge in the night after work but only soap in the morning while preparing 4work
ar u a mechanic or bricklayer....no quote me oo na question i ask...bt i no nid ansa oo grin
Nwogeh:
ar u a mechanic or bricklayer....no quote me oo na question i ask...bt i no nid ansa oo

1 Like

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by UjSizzle(f): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2014
I prefer using a soft cloth to wash off dirt on my skin (when I love to pamper myself tongue). But there are times like the one we're currently facing, when the weather is so darn hot you just gotta scrub hard with a sponge.

My routine: Sponge/soft clothe in the evening(weather dependent). Soap in the morning.
Soft abrasive cloth for my face every evening (to get rid of dead cells) and body scrub twice a month.

I know say my wahala too much, but I love my skin too much kiss grin
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2014
Jennydoris:
https://www.nairaland.com/239270/body-itching-after-bath
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by emirateprince: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2014
simplemach:

Ok, happy france schooling. And then a sponge is a kind of spice for cooking pepper soup. Or u dont also know what is 'pepper soup'

Ya but how does it taste when you use sponge to cook pepper soup #Adonbilivit#
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by angelsing(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Its advisable to use sponge in this our country, with the dirty and sweat we encounter everyday from hustling and boarding cab...The dust that usually plaster our body while walking on the road. The white might night use sponge cos most times there street are clean and divulge of dirt onlike here in the country..just look at the screen of ur fone when u are on u way home from work then u will understand why u have to bath thoroughly with a sponge

3 Likes

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by synoble(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2014
UjSizzle:
I prefer using a soft cloth to wash off dirt on my skin (when I love to pamper myself tongue). But there are times like the one we're currently facing, when the weather is so darn hot you just gotta scrub hard with a sponge.

My routine: Sponge in the evening. Soap in the morning.
Soft abrasive cloth for my face every evening (to get rid of dead cells) and body scrub twice a month.

still u dey ooze ....nawa oo grin
UjSizzle:

My routine: Sponge in the evening. Soap in the morning.

still u dey ooze ....nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by OkpuAugustine(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Well, as for me... I have an HD skin. Its an "Auto-stain remover", so Wether I bath or noT, scrub with sponge or not, my body is always clean....LolZ
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Stallione:
shocked shocked eeeeh,now I know beta,all this while I tot it was an infection,whenever I bath ,expecially wit cold water i'l end up scratching for like 10 to 15mins b4 putin on my cloth,so its even spunge dat is my problem,frm now on I say bye bye 2spunge.Jennydoris I thank u,as well as nairaland n seun for making dis info available for me cool
https://www.nairaland.com/239270/body-itching-after-bath
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2014
VocalWalls:
If you see my sponge...

Hmmm, na small thing iron sponge take pass am.

As in, if I don't scrub, then I haven't had a good bath.

Lol. Na wa 4 dat ur sponge o, Ur body go don get plenty scratch be that nw.
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by orbis(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Bathing with sponge is important especially in the tropical region we find ourselves. Sponges help in adequately removing the dirts logged in the pores.

2 Likes

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by adedayourt(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2014
forgoten wat i wanted to writte
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by UjSizzle(f): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2014
synoble:

still u dey ooze ....nawa oo grin
still u dey ooze ....nawa oo
Do you get a kick from being silly? smiley

1 Like

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by AdmiralISAAC(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2014
It depends, sponge is not advisable if you're battling wit allergic reactions such as aquagenic pruritus
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by Joshuadon: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2014
I use Sponge but not on my face to avoid Pimples

1 Like

Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by Profitcost: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2014
Both are good
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by Hempe(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
A soft sponge is very important....with no sponge...aaaaaaah!!!! U can't b hygienically clean
Re: Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Depends on your job and exposure to elements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.