Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me (7505 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by DukeNija(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
This thread is just a joke i swear! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by DukeNija(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
armyofone:
Just make sure to count the condoms in the storage bin, you never know and never say never grin

Lmao! Rather she should "memorise" the condoms in d drawer. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by marbee(f): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tell your husband that you are suspecting him,then go on your knees and beg him not to cheat on you, remember, a wise woman builds her home. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2014

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by christabeli: 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
coogar:

marie laveau's house of voodoo.
739 bourbon street,
new orleans
louisiana
LA 70116
Chai you even know the address.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
armyofone:
Just make sure to count the condoms in the storage bin, you never know and never say never grin

We don't use rubber
The doctor tied up my information highway
Please give another advice
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
marbee:
Tell your husband that you are suspecting him,then go on your knees and beg him not to cheat on you, remember, a wise woman builds her home. cheesy

Do you think I should also buy a dagger in case he refuses to listen
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by coogar: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
christabeli:

it's a big business.....
i do supply & delivery for suspecting wives & husbands. next year, we are expanding the business to include boyfriends/girlfriends. grin
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
christabeli:

Don't let this nairaland fool you
We may even be chatting with some powerful babalawos here
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
no try am biko! umu nwoke ndi nairaland dikwa dangerous. grin

Coogar dear,I see you sir. Good evening to you o! cheesy

O kwa they may snap me and post it grin
I am still battling with the one they snapped me at an owanbe grin
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by christabeli: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
coogar:

it's a big business.....
i do supply & delivery for suspecting wives & husbands. next year, we are expanding the business to include boyfriends/girlfriends. grin
shocked
coogar:

it's a big business.....
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:37am On Nov 20, 2014
berem:
no try am biko! umu nwoke ndi nairaland dikwa dangerous. grin

Coogar dear,I see you sir. Good evening to you o! cheesy

Babyosisi listen to a piece of advice based on experience.

Mana sunnybobo adirokwa ka ndia berem na ekwu maka ha grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by rolled: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Babyosisi
Just with your ipad you can get a clue to know if he is cheating
But I have to be careful because you might be shocked with the end result
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by FKBZ: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
rolled:
Babyosisi
Just with your ipad you can get a clue to know if he is cheating
But I have to be careful because you might be shocked with the end result
What app would that be
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
FKBZ:

What app would that be

You see

Some wives what to know
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Babyosisi listen to a piece of advice based on experience.

Mana sunnybobo adirokwa ka ndia berem na ekwu maka ha grin
nwoke m,you know you are guilty. grin grin
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by armyofone(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
coogar:

don't worry - the political post is coming. you shall shame the PDPrïcks very soon. grin

i suspect you, armygirl.
how many voodoo dolls do you have at home. how did you come across eve bayou street?

Lol, we don't go easy into the starry night grin
Those dolls and needles come in handy. A pin prickle here and there to set rambling johnny steady.
I look forward to stationing there again and be delivering agent for NLanders grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by armyofone(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Try the neutral color chip for cheating hubby...just glue it to his body.
Take the chip out and you will see all he did in a day grin

Did you read abt the texas lady who went to the hotel and flattened her hubby with an expensive car ?
How abt Erin Brockovich movie
When husbands cheat is also a cool movie (she became a successful cheating husband catcher using latest technology installed in cars grin ), door knobs etc
I miss watching Lifetime. Hope to catch up cheesy

babyosisi:

We don't use rubber
The doctor tied up my information highway
Please give another advice

Very funny thread... grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
The other day he told me he was coming home at 8 pm but he came at 9 and told me how he shot at the bird and it's mother flew
Do you people think he may have branched somewhere to do one hot quick one?

You people are not advising me well
Is it when I buy dagger and otapiapia that you will know I am serious
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
babyosisi:
The other day he told me he was coming home at 8 pm but he came at 9 and told me how he shot at the bird and it's mother flew
Do you people think he may have branched somewhere to do one hot quick one?

You people are not advising me well
Is it when I buy dagger and otapiapia that you will know I am serious
I told you to check his phone, or facebook page (if he has any). Or you could hire a private investigator to monitor his movements.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
CFCfan:

I told you to check his phone, or facebook page (if he has any). Or you could hire a private investigator to monitor his movements.

His phone has a password,is there a way to get around it?
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
babyosisi:

His phone has a password,is there a way to get around it?
As his wife, you could convince him to reveal his password to you. You can claim that u need it when you lose your phone, and need to send an important text, or make a call.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
I have also hired a private investigator in my area
She comes recommended

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
babyosisi:
She comes recommended
Is she the investigator? grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by coogar: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
babyosisi:
She comes recommended

this is your PI? grin cheesy
every man will definitely want to smash that.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
babyosisi:
She comes recommended

grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by angelsing(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Am surprise u even got up to 53 response cos its obvious u are just joking and the need to create a thread and get a response is all u desire..Like someone said, some pple are going thru this things for real so don't play around with such if u are not serious

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by armyofone(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Eziokwu....tell me you can't change a guy's mind after a very hot session and I will tell you you didn't dig it well grin ask Samson and Delilah.
All the passwords are yours darling grin

CFCfan:

As his wife, you could convince him to reveal his password to you. You can claim that u need it when you lose your phone, and need to send an important text, or make a call.
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
armyofone:
Eziokwu....tell me you can't change a guy's mind after a very hot session and I will tell you you didn't dig it well grin ask Samson and Delilah.
All the passwords are yours darling grin

Abi oh. You even know the tricks of women grin
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by armyofone(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Who wouldn't eh brother Ignatius? With good doses of CNN, Lifetime/ LMN and Netflix you are in babes grin

CFCfan:

Abi oh. You even know the tricks of women grin
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
armyofone:
Who wouldn't eh brother Ignatius? With good doses of CNN, Lifetime/ LMN and Netflix you are in babes grin

Lmao at bolded cheesy
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by komek(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
From the previous posts from the OP, it is well known that she does not have a husband. She must have done what some Nigerian women do as soon as they land in the US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. / Marriage Is A Bondage / Rich Marrying Rich, Poor Marrying Poor: Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.