Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police (58639 Views)

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Gabreal1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pianoman1:

controlled demolition wit people inside?
lieeessss!!!!!!!
This kinda lie should spark up quick judgement.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by mikeapollo: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

There is no written law on the signs a building MUST exhibit before it collapses.

You may see signs, you may not...

If the cause was from the foundation... EXAMPLE: A geological phenomena known as Creep: Then you may not get any signs before hand.

I for one dont hate TB nor have any ill feelings towwards him.. But the fact that his building was illegal takes precedence over every other secondary event.

What makes the building illegal? Not getting approval or building beyond approved number of floors is not an illegality. The illegality is in the act of people who planted or threw explosives to bring the building down.
There are many buildings in Lagos and Nigeria that are over 100 years hold, but without approval. Yet, virtually all the buildings that collapsed in Lagos and Nigeria had government approval.
Our fore fathers' houses in the villages were never approved, yet they have ben standing for centuries, some of them with multiple floors

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Harryjoshua4: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
indeed Satan is truly the rural of the world . now that more fact is coming out to prove the real cause of the building collapse, the world is not happy, all what the world want to hear is tbj killed, tbj arrested nor are talking of the real fact on ground. most of those that are talking of bribe have they take time to watch the CCTV footage of the building collapse, let not allow personal hate or sentiment to blind our eyes from the truth. from what I watch from the CCTV that building collapse as a result of controlled demolition. If this generation chooses to shy away from the truth, the. future will vindicate prophet Tb Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MadCow1: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
mikeapollo:

What makes the building illegal? Not getting approval or building beyond approved number of floors is not an illegality. The illegality is in the act of people who planted or threw explosives to bring the building down.
There are many buildings in Lagos and Nigeria that are over 100 years hold, but without approval. Yet, virtually all the buildings that collapsed in Lagos and Nigeria had government approval.
Our fore fathers' houses in the villages were never approved, yet they have ben standing for centuries, some of them with multiple floors

1. Building Plan for that structure was for a 2 storey builing and not the 6 storeys it had before its collapse.

#iRestMyCase..
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by mikeapollo: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Omooba77:
The Homicide Department of the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, Lagos, has submitted that the Synagogue six-storey building could have been felled by a techique termed controlled demolition. According to the SCID, controlled demolition is when a building is felled using chemical or electronic device.The position of the SCID was given by the Head, Homicide Investigation and Crime Scene Management at Panti, DSP Olusola Agoyi.

Agoyi testified on Wednesday at the resumed sitting of the coroner, Magistrate O.A. Komolafe, probing the cause of the September 12 tragedy.The accident claimed no fewer than 116 lives.Agoyi, in his testimony, said the speed and the rate at which the Synagogue building caved in, coupled with some dust-like smoke that followed were peculiar elements seen only in a building felled by controlled demolition.

He said, “My Lord, when you use chemical or electronic device to bring down a building, it is controlled demolition.“I found out from the CCTV that the rate and the speed of the fall of the building within seconds was just like that of a controlled demolition.

“Aside that, the CCTV 3 captured some dust-like smoke coming out of the collapsed building.”Further lending weight to his claim, Agoyi referred the coroner to the oral account of one of the 34 survivors that he said were interviewed in the course of his intelligent findings.“

The panel also interviewed one Taiwo Temitayo Taiwo, aged 28 years, one of the surviving victims of the collapsed building and I quote, ‘Immediately the building was coming down, what I saw or heard was like a thunderous lightning accompanied with a sound, hitting the wall as if someone was using a saw to cut an iron, then the house collapsed,'” Agoyi submitted.

SOURCE: http://www.punchng.com/news/synagogue-building-felled-by-controlled-demolition-police/

Shame to Fashola's Lagos State govt, its corrupt agencies and the biased coroner magistrate!

I have been saying it that is a big shame and act of mediocrity to investigate this magnitude of tragedy without interviewing the survivors/eye witnesses. Even the BBC and other international media houses far away from Nigeria have interviewed some of the survivors.

Why has the magistrate refused to call survivors/eye witnesses?It is a deliberate attempt to prosecute, humiliate and hold TB Joshua responsible for the collapse. They know the survivors would say the actual fact and truth, which they are not ready to hear!
That is why all what they have been doing is to call Lagos State agencies to talk about ''there was no approval for the building''.

The ignorant and ass-licking Commissioner for Urban Planning came to say that there was no aircraft flying low over the building, and that the plane was over 300meters above the building, even though he did not conduct any investigation. They are just talking about ''no approval for the building'' so that they can work towards a common answer.....hold TB Joshua responsible, humiliate and prosecute him!

The police had made an official request to the Lagos State Minsitry of Works to conduct test on the materials used for the building and even while the ministry is yet to complete its test and reply the police, a clueless commissioner has already jumped to conclusion that the building was structurally defective! Can you imagine that!

They hate TB Joshua and they want to use this opportunity to humiliate and rubbish him. The statements and attitude of the Magistrate is a clear testimony to this! If this had happened to the church of their pastor (where they and their wives go to worship during electioneering and Xmas/new year service), they surely would not insist that he must appear in court in person.....we all know that church/pastor

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by andyanders: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Harryjoshua4:
indeed Satan is truly the rural of the world . now that more fact is coming out to prove the real cause of the building collapse, the world is not happy, all what the world want to hear is tbj killed, tbj arrested nor are talking of the real fact on ground. most of those that are talking of bribe have they take time to watch the CCTV footage of the building collapse, let not allow personal hate or sentiment to blind our eyes from the truth. from what I watch from the CCTV that building collapse as a result of controlled demolition. If this generation chooses to shy away from the truth, the. future will vindicate prophet Tb Joshua.

God will surprise them because no weapon fashioned against the Prophet of God will EVER succeed. He did nothing and he will be exonerated.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Harryjoshua4: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
If Christ still come back to the world today he will still be killed, tbj case has show that real Men of God are enemies of the world because the world will always support their own. if a fact as simple like this can be ignored because of hate and sentiment, then I wonder if indeed the world and their institutions those not have a hand in this building collapse. because the hate against tbj by this world is so unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by andyanders: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Harryjoshua4:
If Christ still come back to the world today he will still be killed, tbj case has show that real Men of God are enemies of the world because the world will always support their own. if a fact as simple like this can be ignored because of hate and sentiment, then I wonder if indeed the world and their institutions those not have a hand in this building collapse. because the hate against tbj by this world is so unimaginable.

Yesooooooooooooooo. Jesus was hated by His own people and therefore, whhatever Prophet T.B.Joshua is facing today, I am not bothered because He who sent him, is with him.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Solowande(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
holatin:

They are just trying everything to evade probe, punishment, sanction and vocal combact.
But We all know the truth.
What Is The Truth?
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Onegai:

Well...in this last month,

He could have asked an independent team of civil engineers and building constructors to submit a building design. It would show how much concrete and steel bars used as reinforcement. Plus a site inspection would reveal at least the german floor (so they can drill a hole and see they most likely used strip foundation, as that area of Lagos doesn't need a raft foundation, which is heavier). That design and results could have have easily been emailed to any construction demolition company in the world, in order to find out how many tons of explosive it would take to destroy a 6-storey building (here's a hint: you would actually find evidence of the explosive. When the WTC collapsed, lots of plane debris and metal bars for construction were melted due to the fact the planes were full of a high-octane fuel burning up fast). And then his boys will look for such evidence at SCOAN site...

But no, watching CCTV alone can tell anyone what happened. Very soon, doctors in Nigeria will CCTV footage of all the people supporting TB Joshua and will be able to tell us how they died. CCTV footage will be able to diagnose how advanced pregnancy is and whether it's twins. CCTV footage will be able to show all sorts of stuff.

My dear, are you sure you don't want to leave Nigeria for Nigerians? They sorta deserve the nonsense they live in. Miscarriage of Justice for a wealthy person, politician or religious leader is totally accepted here o. If a pastor attacks you, it must be your spiritual fault o...

My sister, this year has sorely tested my optimism and patriotism. One of my followers told me just this week, "Nigeria has a funny way of changing people who try to change her." And it shook me like you wouldn't believe.

And all of this is diluted by distance, and I'm already wavering. Being an activist in Nigeria takes superhuman strength. Any activist who manages to retain their hope and purpose while actually in the country has my utmost respect.

Yesterday, I was chatting with my doctor (Indian woman) about my plans--she asked me why I was studying energy management. She's always been extremely motherly towards me (I don't know why, but I have that effect on Indian women), so she tends to advise and lecture me. She started telling me things about corruption in India, the country she left behind, and that people will never change, and do I think my parents would be happy if something happened to me, I should put myself first, because the people I think I'm helping will rarely thank me, and my efforts will likely be in vain. Chai! See discouragement! And she's not the first person to lecture me this way. Usually Hispanic, Caribbean, and Indian immigrants (always parents) get the same look on their faces when they find out. Maybe I need to seek out some white people lol. Look at Doctors Without Borders. Their people get killed, not just by illness, but sometimes by the people whose lives they're trying to save! I need some of that white people optimism lol

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Rexnegro(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
holatin:

Allah bear me witness the pastor I love most in Nigeria is TB JOSHUA. he is d only pastor that give out, I use to stay in ikotun, I saw many good thing he has done.
but now that he did or doing something like lying or cover up, I will do like my mentor fela anikulapo kuti, I GO SHOUT OOOOO, I GO SHOUT PLENTY O.
listen to fela I go shout plenty.

good morning
let come to think of it , If TB Joshua lied like u said would he have allowed the cctv footage to go viral ? They said he lied ? Did u hear him lied ursef ? He's a public figure so expect some media outfit to lie so to sell their products (paper or other medium) . Ask olamide what Linda wrote about him all to get more traffic in her blog and u no olamide is the main tin now in music industry! She get luck say baddo no catch am . Now My own experience with media outit called sun newspaper , myself n my family sometin happened to us some years ago (long story) but the summary is, what sun newspaper wrote as what happened 3e All lied from the very first alphabet. That's why I always smh when I see people buying and reading sun newspapers. So bro investigate and get ur fact right before joining to report what they reported about TB Joshua.
Also don't get me wrong o ,am not saying he TB Joshua is above lying o. So Goodluck bro n takia
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by holatin(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rexnegro:

let come to think of it , If TB Joshua lied like u said would he have allowed the cctv footage to go viral ? They said he lied ? Did u hear him lied ursef ? He's a public figure so expect some media outfit to lie so to sell their products (paper or other medium) . Ask olamide what Linda wrote about him all to get more traffic in her blog and u no olamide is the main tin now in music industry! She get luck say baddo no catch am . Now My own experience with media outit called sun newspaper , myself n my family sometin happened to us some years ago (long story) but the summary is, what sun newspaper wrote as what happened 3e All lied from the very first alphabet. That's why I always smh when I see people buying and reading sun newspapers. So bro investigate and get ur fact right before joining to report what they reported about TB Joshua.
Also don't get me wrong o ,am not saying he TB Joshua is above lying o. So Goodluck bro n takia

dose journalist he bribed nko ?
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Rexnegro(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
holatin:

dose journalist he bribed nko ?
Am done mentioning u bro. Bring evidents that he bribed,then we can chat and I'll surrender that u re right n am wrong.. See bro we are living in a world now where people lie including govt to sell themselves...he bribed ? Fine holler or dare at any journalist who collected the bribe to surface let see...
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by BibiBasy(f): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
one4GOD:
You need to be educated first before making comment okay. Anyway when i look at the pictures of some NLs i just conclude its a place for youths who do not yet know their right from wrong. See this one now saying why didnt they evacuate people before demolition.....olodo

mtchewwwww.

i'm still waiting for you to educate me, Mr. Know all. that's because you're done with all learning processes. I'm just airing my view and i see nothing wrong in that. i'm entitled to my views, and so are you. so quit thinking we all have same mind and hence should be reasoning same way. The comment space is for individuals, not for one person to post after conferment. Thank you
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by mikeapollo: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nigeria Police expose the lies and bias of Lagos State govt/agencieson Synagogue Building Collapse

http://leadership.ng/news/389539/police-investigating-possible-sabotage-synagogue-church-building-says-dpo

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by tit(f): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
fr3do:

you have said it all, the building was not up to standard.
Some people arguing here do not care what happened to the building, they are just about taking the blame off the church management and the engineer.
Controlled demolition? By who? Why?

Controlled demolition by LASG.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by aladewuwo: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jehova see, Jehova knowooooooooooooooooo. God sees all and HE alone will bring to judgement all action and our in actions.What are doing iy that your own corner.Can you boldly tell the world what you are doing in secret.Let change and imbibe good attitude toward ourselves and our dear country
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by tit(f): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
aladewuwo:
Jehova see, Jehova knowooooooooooooooooo. God sees all and HE alone will bring to judgement all action and our in actions.What are doing iy that your own corner.Can you boldly tell the world what you are doing in secret.Let change and imbibe good attitude toward ourselves and our dear country

it is Fashola that control demolish your house.
i see it in vision.
he came in the early morning when everybody was sleeping,
and plant bombs around the pillars of the house.
you remember the red "X" they paint on the house?
that was the bomb position.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by ewosk: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
annoyed by all these charade.....was there a public notice to dissuade pple from entering d building if a demolition was done....or why was there casualties for a ''controlled demolition'' ? ??
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by 7lives: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
smudge2079:
Controlled demolition Maybe T. B Joshua was right all along.

Buildings don't fall flat like park of cards, the problem with our police is that they don't have forensic experts this report should have come out within a week.
All that was needed was to go down beneath the pillars of that building to get to the clue they needed.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Smooyis(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
fr3do:

then Tb Joshua should be charged with Genocide!
Did you read and understand first before making comments. On what grounds? He is absolutly innocent of what happened.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by paycash: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
All I know is that the foundation of the building is intact and churches are suffering from attack world wide.

So protect your church because three day ago there was also attack on synagogue at Jerusalem.

If you love God think before you make comment and leave every matter to God.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by SenatorJames(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
cnario:
I doubt we'll ever know what happened to the building cos sentiments are already involved. I just don't know what to believe anymore in this matter.

This is transformation era, just believe anything the American says.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by paycash: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
mikeapollo:

Shame to Fashola's Lagos State govt, its corrupt agencies and the biased coroner magistrate!

I have been saying it that is a big shame and act of mediocrity to investigate this magnitude of tragedy without interviewing the survivors/eye witnesses. Even the BBC and other international media houses far away from Nigeria have interviewed some of the survivors.

Why has the magistrate refused to call survivors/eye witnesses?It is a deliberate attempt to prosecute, humiliate and hold TB Joshua responsible for the collapse. They know the survivors would say the actual fact and truth, which they are not ready to hear!
That is why all what they have been doing is to call Lagos State agencies to talk about ''there was no approval for the building''.

The ignorant and ass-licking Commissioner for Urban Planning came to say that there was no aircraft flying low over the building, and that the plane was over 300meters above the building, even though he did not conduct any investigation. They are just talking about ''no approval for the building'' so that they can work towards a common answer.....hold TB Joshua responsible, humiliate and prosecute him!

The police had made an official request to the Lagos State Minsitry of Works to conduct test on the materials used for the building and even while the ministry is yet to complete its test and reply the police, a clueless commissioner has already jumped to conclusion that the building was structurally defective! Can you imagine that!

They hate TB Joshua and they want to use this opportunity to humiliate and rubbish him. The statements and attitude of the Magistrate is a clear testimony to this! If this had happened to the church of their pastor (where they and their wives go to worship during electioneering and Xmas/new year service), they surely would not insist that he must appear in court in person.....we all know that church/pastor

Let them say whatever they like,

Thank God for CCTV that shows that God moves faster than human being.

Don't forget prophecy about 2015 from senior prophet T B Joshua it must surely come to pass.

If that was the reason fighting Scoan then ready to face God in battle Amen in Jesus Name.

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by mayblossom(f): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Omooba77:

He said, “My Lord, when you use chemical or electronic device to bring down a building, it is controlled demolition.“I found out from the CCTV that the rate and the speed of the fall of the building within seconds was just like that of a controlled demolition.

“Aside that, the CCTV 3 captured some dust-like smoke coming out of the collapsed building.”Further lending weight to his claim, Agoyi referred the coroner to the oral account of one of the 34 survivors that he said were interviewed in the course of his intelligent findings.“

The panel also interviewed one Taiwo Temitayo Taiwo, aged 28 years, one of the surviving victims of the collapsed building and I quote, ‘Immediately the building was coming down, what I saw or heard was like a thunderous lightning accompanied with a sound, hitting the wall as if someone was using a saw to cut an iron, then the house collapsed,'” Agoyi submitted.

SOURCE: http://www.punchng.com/news/synagogue-building-felled-by-controlled-demolition-police/

So ordinarily, when it is not controlled demolition, the building should fall one piece a day, without a sound and no appearance of dust? Hmm...which school this pólice man go sef?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sharpchap: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
i tire ooooo! na ordinary eye dem dey take know demolition now. oh my GOD, na waa oooooo! which course didi he do that taught him how to recognise controlled demolition from CCTV? nigerian police.... politician go use them, rich man go use them, armed robber go use them, now 'pastor' dey use them, ashawo kobo kobo. i dey fear police oooo! only GOD knows how many innocent ppl they have killed or framed. hear reasoning abeg. and SCOAN members go dey grasp at every straw, no matter how filthy or rotten or senseless. once police support you in anything check yaself. two cannot walk together except they are in agreement. i dey shame oooo. did they have to make any statement ?? deep down in our hearts we know when something is right and when it is wrong, why do we keep trying to cover wrong?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by dsenator: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
the fact that scoan illegally added to the approved plan is not debatable but right from day one,I had my doubts about the genuiness of any scoan building just going down easily like that.Anybody that has visited scoan would readily agree with me that all the structures in scoan that could not just come down easily.Scoan dont cut corners when it comes to erecting their structures.This man is a man hated by so many and am sure people can do anything to bring him down.If truly he is on the side of God,no matter the comments of people,the truth shall always prevail.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by olalerujb: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
When are we going to get out of this dungeon of lies in this country. People waste lifes as they like in this country and people in positions of authority who are empowered to enforce the law ignores the unerring. Everything just getting worse in this country. Very pathetic.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by JurassicPark: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Controlled demolition? Then provide the forensic evidence or we'll believe that u have just sold your conscience for a piece of cake

If TBJ were to be a common man in the society, he'll already be in Jail cooling his heels. I have nothing against him though, I think the contractors should be the ones serving the jail-term cos it was their job to do the needful except if TBJ was the one directly in charge of that construction

If truly it was controlled, then there must be an insider connivance. We need IDs of all those who exited the building just before it came down and not just CCTV footage of a flying plane

..and if there are no cameras positioned for that use which will be a shame, then there shouldn't be any claim of controlled demolition

The way and manner by which the building came down has no reasonable link with controlled demolition. How can you suspend tons of weight up in the sky with a weak support and expect it to come down in slow-motion?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by tit(f): 6:14am On Nov 21, 2014
dsenator:
the fact that scoan illegally added to the approved plan is not debatable but right from day one,I had my doubts about the genuiness of any scoan building just going down easily like that.Anybody that has visited scoan would readily agree with me that all the structures in scoan that could not just come down easily.Scoan dont cut corners when it comes to erecting their structures.This man is a man hated by so many and am sure people can do anything to bring him down.If truly he is on the side of God,no matter the comments of people,the truth shall always prevail.

so there are more buildings in SCOAN like the one that felled yakata?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Let's pursue your controlled demo theory..

Who heard the explosions that would have preceeded the event?

Where are that singed walls from where the explosion hit it?

How hard is it to find evidence of the explosives used like dynamite or C4, detonation cords or the remote controlled devices?

How is it possible that someone placed detonation devices around that building and nobody saw it?

You do realise the engineering that goes into a controlled demolition right? You have to place explosives at key weight bearing pillars of the building and detonate them in sequence to achieve the type of collapse that building collapsed.. Did you see any flying debris in that video? Did you notice that the collapse started from one side and rapidly spread across the building? That's what's called the domino effect.. The collapse would start from the one side and spread across..

Everything I saw pointed to gross structural failure and not an explosion.

Bro....I'm sorry I cudnt finish reading ur comment with the first wauestions u asked and comment afterwards....bro....kindly go and watch all d videos that have been released....esp the video where the aircraft was flying overhead...I don't aimt to argue this but kindly go rewatch the video bro....there was no one side falling b4 another....the building went down at 4 ends together....
Oh as for your question regarding who heard...all the survivors that have been interviewed report hearing a loud bang in quote "like thunder" before the collapse started!
Like I said...go watch a demolition video...there is no single flying debris because it is more of a controlled implosion than 'explosion'! Americans demolish buildings even in residential areas...there's no chance for flying debris.
Plz go and search for a Controlled Demolition video so u can be enlightened!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MadCow1: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Femosticap:

Bro....I'm sorry I cudnt finish reading ur comment with the first wauestions u asked and comment afterwards....bro....kindly go and watch all d videos that have been released....esp the video where the aircraft was flying overhead...I don't aimt to argue this but kindly go rewatch the video bro....there was no one side falling b4 another....the building went down at 4 ends together....
Oh as for your question regarding who heard...all the survivors that have been interviewed report hearing a loud bang in quote "like thunder" before the collapse started!
Like I said...go watch a demolition video...there is no single flying debris because it is more of a controlled implosion than 'explosion'! Americans demolish buildings even in residential areas...there's no chance for flying debris.
Plz go and search for a Controlled Demolition video so u can be enlightened!

Do I sound unenlightened to you Mr. Femi?

So you have seen tons of videos showing controlled demolitions.. Have you seen videos show 'gross structural failure' in bridges, buildings and co?

You keep peddling this controlled demolition theory and yet no report has shown us the explosives or non explosive demolition agent used.. So on what are you basing your controlled demolition theory on? I explained to you how the buildings pattern of collapse showed a domino effect as it started from one end and rapidly spread across the entire length.

Show us what was used to carry out this controlled demolition.. The onus of proof is on you Mr. Femi. Until then, you may want to enlighten yourself on all that goes into a controlled demolition out side of just watching youtube videos.. You may want to find out how the charges in controlled demolition are set.. The timing of all explosives so they go off in sequence.. The pillars that must be charged to achieve this.. How the detonation cords are layer out and all else that goes into a controlled demolition and ask yourself how plausible it is for parties (cos it's not a one man job) entered the synagogue church building, carrying all that explosive charge that would be needed to bring down that structure in a controlled demolition set up, laid out the charges at all the critical load bearing pillars, strung all the charges together with detonation cords and then remotely set off the charges without being spotted.. grin

Maybe you can enlighten us with your enlightenment on controlled demolitions as you have learnt from youtube.. Mind you, I am very well knowledgeable in Controlled blasting techniques from my schooling days in Ghana where the mining companies set off charges at the mines regularly.

I already showed here how non explosive demolition is not feasible.. Now you please prove to us outside of just theory how it's possible that a group of individuals set charges around synagogue, linked them and nobody saw it and not a single blast zone has been found..

Enlighten us Mr. Femi..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.