Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police (58601 Views)

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by NobleG1(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Felled by controlled demolition? This is bull*shit. To Police, tb joshua is above the law.

In fact, the most interesting thing about this whole mess that tb jushua didn't foresee it as he usually claims he sees "visions". The man is a criminal and his followers are id*iots.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Onegai(f): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2014
Na wa o, a building in Nigeria is designed with wind loads and sound (depending on how high). Since those two are negligble in this part of the world, we add a small factor to the expected load.

Now, a plane jet caused the controlled demolition. Hilarious really. A very advanced fighter jet may be capable of using sound waves to shatter the glass of any building but I sincerely doubt any African country has that sort of plane. A regular plane has not destroyed any building yet in Lagos (not MMIA, but anyone who has been to Caverton fields and all those smaller airfields). Btw, does anyone even care to ask a pilot precisely where the air routes for landing at Ikeja pass?

Or we just want to go for our usual flavour of Nigerian stup.idity and gullibility koolaid we normally drink, bah grin

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by tonquendo4u(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2014
Casted country.trying to cover up.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sholly28(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Some ppl they type rubbish, na him happiness say d building collapse, some people way go there confirm am say na control demolition also people way they leave around confirm am say na control demolition and I even get one of my friend way they leave around d place confirm am say them see d jet way they patrol d building b4 d demolition. People way do am no themselves n some people they here they type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Reference(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2014
It is entirely possible that the building was delibrately brought down. Devices like jet cord will cut through concrete with minimal thermobaric footprint and residue but these are really far fetched and the police have their work cut out before any judge or judicial panel when they have no 'physical' evidence to support their theory. They shoukd know that it is not their responsibility to 'prove' things but to gather evidence for both prosecution and defence in an 'unbiased' manner. It is the judge or jury who decides.

I still hold my view (until proven wrong by physical, tangible evidence) that it was a structural event and due to insufficient or wrongly placed steel reinforcement. And I say so because when high quality reinforced concrete fails it does so explosively. The presence of sufficient and properly located rebars will mitigate this and give sufficient warnings such as deflections (bending, sagging), progressive cracks and resonance (vibrations) long before the structure yields (collapses). But when you stress concrete without reinforcement you will get an explosive release, and yes it is loud, hot, grinding and hell.

It is normal for the police to kick start investigations to rule out intended acts in these days of terrorism but they must understand the weight of responsibility they carry with regards to finding the truth and bringing closure to this matter. What they have done is to cast doubt, stall other potential lines of enquiry and'like most people will speculate, try to bury the matter. We are all watching.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sholly28(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2014
tonquendo4u:
Casted country.trying to cover up.

Na madness dey worry u, after all d explanation, waiting dem dey cover up abi na we happiness say it happen. olori buruku, olosi Omo, abi d one way happened 4 Ukraine waiting dem do them?
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MadCow1: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2014
bonfMedia:
If you visit the seen of the accident you will definately ask question why would structure of this quality collapse. the building was built with good archtectural design quality material. It can only be brought down by strong force. Dont judge the the case because you hate TB Joshua.

And in ur assessment of the design quality, did you check on the foundation? Did you run any strength tests on the pillars and columns? Did you check on the integrity of the weight bearing pillars and beams? How about the concrete mixture and quality of the Cement? The rods nko? Where they top quality or were they maleable and snapped? How about the foundation? Did you check for any sort of creep or mass wasting? Did you run any strength test like bearing capacity, point load tests, compressive strength test and co on any part of the debris?

Or did you just see debris of cement, glass and blocks and drew your conclusion on the quality of the building like our Police expert drew his conclusion of 'controlled demolition' from dust clouds... grin

God have mercy on Niggas.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sholly28(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2014
Reference:
It is entirely possible that the building was delibrately brought down. Devices like jet cord will cut through concrete with minimal thermobaric footprint and residue but these are really far fetched and the police have their work cut out before any judge or judicial panel when they have no 'physical' evidence to support their theory. They shoukd know that it is not their responsibility to 'prove' things but to gather evidence for both prosecution and defence in an 'unbiased' manner. It is the judge or jury who decides.

I still hold my view (until proven wrong by physical, tangible evidence) that it was a structural event and due to insufficient or wrongly placed steel reinforcement. And I say so because when high quality reinforced concrete fails it does so explosively. The presence of sufficient and properly located rebars will mitigate this and give sufficient warnings such as deflections (bending, sagging), progressive cracks and resonance (vibrations) long before the structure yields (collapses). But when you stress concrete without reinforcement you will get an explosive release, and yes it is loud, hot, grinding and hell.

It is normal for the police to kick start investigations to rule out intended acts in these days of terrorism but they must understand the weight of responsibility they carry with regards to finding the truth and bringing closure to this matter. What they have done is to cast doubt, stall other potential lines of enquiry and'like most people will speculate, try to bury the matter. We are all watching.

Cary chair go see down there they wait 4 more investigation upon all the investigation, bad bele people!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MadCow1: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Onegai:
Na wa o, a building in Nigeria is designed with wind loads and sound (depending on how high). Since those two are negligble in this part of the world, we add a small factor to the expected load.

Now, a plane jet caused the controlled demolition. Hilarious really. A very advanced fighter jet may be capable of using sound waves to shatter the glass of any building but I sincerely doubt any African country has that sort of plane. A regular plane has not destroyed any building yet in Lagos (not MMIA, but anyone who has been to Caverton fields and all those smaller airfields). Btw, does anyone even care to ask a pilot precisely where the air routes for landing at Ikeja pass?

Or we just want to go for our usual flavour of Nigerian stup.idity and gullibility koolaid we normally drink, bah grin

The only way a planne could have caused that collapse without firing a bomb would be from the resonance of its engines in which case, the building quality is still to blame for it. That plane flew over an area not just the synagogue building yet only synagogue own fall.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by bnovative(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2014
kenex4ever:
I watched d video of d cctv cameras a month ago and concluded dat it is a controlled demolition because d house barely took up to a second b4 if got down and dats too fast to b a normal collapse, I think there was an external force. Let's not have dis mentality of "he must b guilty" let's b logical n impartial, Now I know dat people really hate this man for doing good to others. No wonder u people killed Jesus Christ.
Did the police officer present any evidence to show it was a controlled demolition? Aside watching the video to base his assumption on the speed of the collapsed structure, do u know they may have used substandard material for the building construction? The same way he added four more floors to a building that had a foundation for two floors. Tb Joshua could have earned a lot of respect if he wasn't trying to twist the truth.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by iamdsam: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Docile Nairalanders at it again. They claim they know but know nothing. The truth will always prevail no matter how hard man tries to hide it. God bless the Prophet of God Prophet T.B Joshua.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by bigiyaro(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2014
OK. The person that did the controlled demolition with people inside the building should be brought to justice.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by konami001: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Nigerians still have a very long way to go... So many people do not even know about the existence of technology beyond their mobile phone and android.... well, there is a reason we are where we are, as a Country... But everyone should know that we all contributed one way or another to make this Country what it is today.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Country filled with illiterate and backwards people. No wonder the country remains in the stone age. Controlled demolition indeed. What a shame when the church commits a crime that leads to the death of innocent people, then furthers the crime by bribing law enforcement officials to give false testimony under oath.

Do Nigerian Christians truly believe in God and repercussions for their sins?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
A - Q sends out an ode to Tiwa Savage , expressing how he feels
about the songstress , this is by all standards a beautiful song
and we hope Tiwa gets to listen to this. Produced by BeeDee and
co -produced by Beats by Jayy.!
ENJOY!!!

[url=http://loadedbaze.com/site_67.xhtml?cmid=23591370&get-keyword=%20Tiwa%20Savage]DOWNLOAD music[/url]

A - Q sends out an ode to Tiwa Savage , expressing how he feels
about the songstress , this is by all standards a beautiful song
and we hope Tiwa gets to listen to this. Produced by BeeDee and
co -produced by Beats by Jayy.!
ENJOY!!!

[url=http://loadedbaze.com/site_67.xhtml?cmid=23591370&get-keyword=%20Tiwa%20Savage]DOWNLOAD music[/url]
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by iamdsam: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Nairalanders, Nigerians don't know the anything about a controlled demolition. They don't know the difference between a building which has a structural defect and that which was demolished in a controlled way. We should watch out the what we say because it can harm.
sholly28:
Some ppl they type rubbish, na him happiness say d building collapse, some people way go there confirm am say na control demolition also people way they leave around confirm am say na control demolition and I even get one of my friend way they leave around d place confirm am say them see d jet way they patrol d building b4 d demolition. People way do am no themselves n some people they here they type rubbish.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sexybash(f): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2014
smudge2079:
no. Ur own family will become victims. Don't just open ur mouth and say thrash. Everyone has d freedom of speech on NL. I made a comment, if u don't like it, u just scroll down, why d abuse?so please put d shut to d up. Lest i forget, d word of God said "Any1 dat curse me will be cursed, even to his or her 5th generation" . Feeling very sorry for what u just brought on ur unborn kids. Bongus!
Wow I must have hit a spot
What a nerve of you, do you know what a controlled demolition is I bet you if it was a controlled no one I mean no one would have survived to tell the story
Now let's agreed it was controlled that means the synagogue security where not doing thier jobs and whose fault is it mine??
I urge you to go to the Internet and wacth controlled demolition before you come here to show your racthet behavior

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by iamdsam: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2014
I can't help but laugh at their comments. They claim they know but know nothing. They got a very long way to go indeed.
konami001:
Nigerians still have a very long way to go... So many people do not even know about the existence of technology beyond their mobile phone and android.... well, there is a reason we are where we are, as a Country... But everyone should know that we all contributed one way or another to make this Country what it is today.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by iamdsam: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2014
I too know spirit. And you know nothing.
sexybash:

Wow I must have hit a spot
What a nerve of you, do you know what a controlled demolition is I bet you if it was a controlled no one I mean no one would have survived to tell the story
Now let's agreed it was controlled that means the synagogue security where not doing thier jobs and whose fault is it mine??
I urge you to go to the Internet and wacth controlled demolition before you come here to show your racthet behavior
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sexybash(f): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2014
electropiz:
u know nothing even if the building don't meet to standard building don't come down like that for any reason, miss novice.
At least even if the building plan was lost in the building what about the architecture or the building company they should have their own copy, I work in a construction firm who is building the hanger for the presidential wing of the airport, everything thing from the quarry stones, to the steel, to the sand,has to be taken to the laboratory and tested before it is used do you know that the iron rods are only allowed to reach a certain stretch I bet you don't know.
Leave sentiment out of this our country's will remain the way it is for a long time cos people like you refuse to task your brain by thinking
My fear is let the your prophet don't go the way of Jimmy Jones

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sexybash(f): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2014
iamdsam:
I too know spirit. And you know nothing.
Go and task your brain to do research and stop spewing like someone who has a disorder
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=spenca post=28178058][/quote]na wa for yu ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2014
it was wesley snipes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by intergral(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2014
dollarlander:

I don't know how old you are but you sound like a little boy. Everything now is Jonathan, he should come from abuja to come and do the work of police so that you will know he is not clueless.

SEUN please you have to implement age limit to certain thread on Nairaland, so that we can filter out clueless fellow like this boy.

Everything is Jonathan if you poo Jonathan, if you fart Jonathan is you spit kelebe Jonathan, if you shit and wee Jonathan haaaa! Na only him waka come, a beg.

If it is any of his critics that is in power they can not achieve anything.
if am a small boy then you are an old fool!!!!! You are so stupid that you don't even know what is going on in your country maybe your iQ is below 25...... Did we force him to be the president Go and google the meaning and responsibilities of a "PRESIDENT" .... As old as you are what has jonathan done for you huh? Use your dirty finger and type It..... OLODO!!!!!! Na the kind of una dey get pass degree for university and I know that you're jobless. No go sitdow for bench under shade thing about your life OLDFOOL

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by chimavit: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Your attitude towards this issue is not friendly so please watch ur tongue.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by one4GOD(f): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2014
You need to be educated first before making comment okay. Anyway when i look at the pictures of some NLs i just conclude its a place for youths who do not yet know their right from wrong. See this one now saying why didnt they evacuate people before demolition.....olodo

mtchewwwww.

BibiBasy:
How can a "controlled demolition" claim about 116 lives, with several others injured What ever happened to evacuating everybody before the supposed "controlled demolition"
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by one4GOD(f): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2014
Olodo... that is all i have to say to you. Common go back to ur class and listen to your teacher.

Atesian:
if its control demolitn.ppl ar goin to vacate d buildn.can sumbody telme hw 116 live got lost
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by one4GOD(f): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2014
This is SENSE. Maturity and knowledge at work. Thanks for trying to enlighten the moRons on NL.

johhnnie:
Sentiments apart, Let's take clues from the 'killer tea' without traces after ingestion. We may ask Idiagbon and Abiola of blessed memories. A look at that video with the building collapsing after the aircraft hovering for the umpteenth time calls for worry.

The term controlled demolition does not necessarily imply that the demolition man is in situ. Take case of remotely controlled drones. What I expect is that soil samples from the rubbles should be taken for chemical analysis. I suspect a very toxic chemical action. Take for instance chemical/ electromagnetic weathering/ as against physical and biological weathering processes. The speed of that collapse after the last hovering of the vraft is alarming and we must state the obvious. TBJ in the previous weeks made it incensantly clear that terrorism was looming around his church and nobody took him seriously. The money he was giving out at the time of collapse Amy have stemmed from his charity spirit/ Yoruba culture that when anybody comes visiting u must entertain them. He has given out to so many people in the past and we all attest to it. The press man might have miss - interpreted TBJ's motive. And if I may ask, what happened to investigative journalism? instead of rushing to the media, why didn't the journalist scoop out samples and take same to labs for analysis to justify his perception and then, I would have reasoned with his objectivity. Not just scoring some cheap journalism point doing an amateurish/ pseudo journalism. The debate continues....but sincerely, let us all be objective.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by bizmogul(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2014
What ever happened to forensics? Naija is such a big joke! If they claim it was controlled demolition by chemical substance or whatever, at least there should be traces no matter how minute!

God is watching ya'll in 3d!!!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by aoshi: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2014
spenca:
@op which one be felled again ?? See what GEJ has done to our educational sector, saTANist see what you represent , shame !!

Okay the point those of you that have quoted me are missing is the fact that saTANist and GEJ have decayed education that it even affects me, and I can't differ a proper meaningful sentence from not .

Shame on your part then

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by optimisticage(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2014
in any event dat amounts 2 loss of lives such as wat occured at SCOAN, comments r nt jst made jst 4 fun, being partisan or because u hav a personal dislike 4 d person of T.B Joshua.investigation has been made nd all curiosity has been quelled. i ve repeatedly watched d video nd I tink d result of d intense investigation culd not b far-fetched 4rm d truth.wen matters as sensitive as dis is brought 2 d fore, all forms of cynical characters shld b jettisoned. A man is not pronounced guilty until he is proven so. Dats d beauty of democracy
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Gptech(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

Well... You would be surprised at how intelligent many Nigerians are.

I for one studied foundation engineering and have seen a lot of videos showing controlled demolition and those caused by failure and the synagogue building didn't show any signs of explosion (neither did anyone hear explosions) before nor during the collapse.

This is Nigeria where cover ups are not new.
I don't think explosions are necessary for all controlled demolition. Unless am wrong,there are many ways of controlling demolition. Unless want to say such technology can't be employed here in Nigeria yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Church Management Information System Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.