Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police (58600 Views)

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by spenca: 6:50am On Nov 20, 2014
See all these saTANist using my comment to bang likes , if you missed the point everything is down to GEJ and his body of umbrellas , this government need to start taking responsibilities rather putting blames if they know the oppositions are the sponsor and breadwinners of the Boko HAram fiasco, enforce the rule of law on them and charge them to court to prove them guilty rather taking an arm chair position and pointing fingers you can as well say the oppositions brought in Ebola. And Tompolo is kidnapping because the opposition asked him to ,and this and that , bring them to book , that is why you are the president and was elected .

GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by hensben(m): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2014
kenex4ever:
I watched d video of d cctv cameras a month ago and concluded dat it is a controlled demolition because d house barely took up to a second b4 if got down and dats too fast to b a normal collapse, I think there was an external force. Let's not have dis mentality of "he must b guilty" let's b logical n impartial, Now I know dat people really hate this man for doing good to others. No wonder u people killed Jesus Christ.
I don't attend his church n I am a catholic but u re right, I had same thought when I watched the video on youtube, it look something that was melted by chemical.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Montaque(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2014
qlp007:
If the said CCTV footage is valid, then the collapse is truly a "controlled demolition". Before you hack my head off, Google can help us here. Check for images of buildings that have collapsed due to poor materials or improper design or as we may put it, "addition of excess floors", you will notice that the structure doesn't come down totally flat at the instance of collapse and at least a portion still stands. Now move to YouTube and check for videos of "Controlled demolition", you will notice a similarity in pattern of collapse.
Please note: This is a view from an angle of education received as I really do not care about all these preachers or politicians really, I just need my own daily bread. The next issue that I really think should be on ground is finding out the perpetrators of this act of terrorism and not pointing fingers by prejudice.
Nairalanders never cease to amaze me!
E fun mi ni bottle star kan ni be yen.......
nO, the next issue that I really thnk shud be is 2 find the remains or debris of the instrument used fOr the ÇontrOlled demOlitn that is surely still in the site. Dat was a quantum leap in reasoning u made there.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Op, Na wa for dis your english oooo "felled" instead of "fell".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by johhnnie(m): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Sentiments apart, Let's take clues from the 'killer tea' without traces after ingestion. We may ask Idiagbon and Abiola of blessed memories. A look at that video with the building collapsing after the aircraft hovering for the umpteenth time calls for worry.

The term controlled demolition does not necessarily imply that the demolition man is in situ. Take case of remotely controlled drones. What I expect is that soil samples from the rubbles should be taken for chemical analysis. I suspect a very toxic chemical action. Take for instance chemical/ electromagnetic weathering/ as against physical and biological weathering processes. The speed of that collapse after the last hovering of the vraft is alarming and we must state the obvious. TBJ in the previous weeks made it incensantly clear that terrorism was looming around his church and nobody took him seriously. The money he was giving out at the time of collapse Amy have stemmed from his charity spirit/ Yoruba culture that when anybody comes visiting u must entertain them. He has given out to so many people in the past and we all attest to it. The press man might have miss - interpreted TBJ's motive. And if I may ask, what happened to investigative journalism? instead of rushing to the media, why didn't the journalist scoop out samples and take same to labs for analysis to justify his perception and then, I would have reasoned with his objectivity. Not just scoring some cheap journalism point doing an amateurish/ pseudo journalism. The debate continues....but sincerely, let us all be objective.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by spenca: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
Op, Na wa for dis your english oooo "felled" instead of "fell".

You see what GEJ has done to this man ? All you saTANist is this how you want our children and our children's children like ? Stand for a better person and evade mediocrity
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by electropiz(m): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2014
ifyclose2:
Who are they fooling?....it isn't rocket science that d building collapsed because TB joshua ILLEGALLY added extra floors to d building which put extra pressure on d building foundation. Period.

If u know about structures and from the CCTV coverages it looks 99% like a controlled demolition, when houses collapse due to structural defects @ least u will have some column standing. Go to YouTube and watch what controlled demolition looked like. Mind u m not a member of synagogue!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Gptech(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2014
Suddenly,everybody becomes engineer on NL! Pple typing based on sentiment. Even if the truth be told,their sentiment is always there to blind them from seeing it. They want to hear only what they want. Smh for them. No matter what,the truth will come out. Nigeria with so many surprises! What should be surprising here is if the collapse was not truely due to controlled demolition!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MadCow1: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2014
ifyclose2:
Who are they fooling?....it isn't rocket science that d building collapsed because TB joshua ILLEGALLY added extra floors to d building which put extra pressure on d building foundation. Period.

And the person who testified used dust cloud from the building as evidence of a controlled demolition.. grin
What were they expecting to see emanate from the building? A water fountain?

I was hoping to hear someone talk about hearing explosions but obviously nobody did. Plus how can anybody have sabotaged that building that was always filled with people?

It obvious that the cover up has started already. A sound detective would have provided evidence of a secondary blast zone with burnt walls from the explosion or a chemical analysis of parts of the building showing the presence of chemical additives found in bombs.

That buildings collapse was caused by failure in one part of the structure that triggered a domino effect in throughout the rest of the building. It's already been established that the foundation was wrong and was not designed to carry the 4 additional floors that was built on it.

Nigerian police and government should keep taking Nigerians for a ride.. One day, we would reach our breaking point.

The police officer that gave that testimony should be fired for incompetence.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2014
Like I ALWAYS believed, it was a controlled demolition! Go to youtube....google 'Controlled Demolitions'...you'd see countless examples! The building crumbled into a pile....beyond all reasonable doubt, something BROUGHT IT DOWN! The question is WHO planted it?!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MadCow1: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Gptech:
Suddenly,everybody becomes engineer on NL! Pple typing based on sentiment. Even if the truth be told,their sentiment is always there to blind them from seeing it. They want to hear only what they want. Smh for them. No matter what,the truth will come out. Nigeria with so many surprises! What should be surprising here is if the collapse was not truely due to controlled demolition!

Well... You would be surprised at how intelligent many Nigerians are.

I for one studied foundation engineering and have seen a lot of videos showing controlled demolition and those caused by failure and the synagogue building didn't show any signs of explosion (neither did anyone hear explosions) before nor during the collapse.

This is Nigeria where cover ups are not new.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by electropiz(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2014
sexybash:

I wonder how the brain of the average nigerian function
This building did not meet the standard questions you should ask is where was the plans
The materials that was used did they meet the required standard for people that are been sentimental very soon your family's and loved ones will be a victim of screwed up society
u know nothing even if the building don't meet to standard building don't come down like that for any reason, miss novice.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MadCow1: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2014
qlp007:
If the said CCTV footage is valid, then the collapse is truly a "controlled demolition". Before you hack my head off, Google can help us here. Check for images of buildings that have collapsed due to poor materials or improper design or as we may put it, "addition of excess floors", you will notice that the structure doesn't come down totally flat at the instance of collapse and at least a portion still stands. Now move to YouTube and check for videos of "Controlled demolition", you will notice a similarity in pattern of collapse.
Please note: This is a view from an angle of education received as I really do not care about all these preachers or politicians really, I just need my own daily bread. The next issue that I really think should be on ground is finding out the perpetrators of this act of terrorism and not pointing fingers by prejudice.
Nairalanders never cease to amaze me!
E fun mi ni bottle star kan ni be yen.......

Have you ever heard of the phrase "domino effect"..?

That should tell you that it is very plausible that a structural defect in one section of a building can lead to into collapsing on its own weight.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by smudge2079(m): 7:25am On Nov 20, 2014
sexybash:

I wonder how the brain of the average nigerian function
This building did not meet the standard questions you should ask is where was the plans
The materials that was used did they meet the required standard for people that are been sentimental very soon your family's and loved ones will be a victim of screwed up society
no. Ur own family will become victims. Don't just open ur mouth and say thrash. Everyone has d freedom of speech on NL. I made a comment, if u don't like it, u just scroll down, why d abuse?so please put d shut to d up. Lest i forget, d word of God said "Any1 dat curse me will be cursed, even to his or her 5th generation" . Feeling very sorry for what u just brought on ur unborn kids. Bongus!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2014
I give up.

I guess no one is going to be made to pay for the disaster.

One thing I will say.....Nigerian Christianity is in trouble. We have strayed too far from what God ordained. And when that happens ,it is time to come back home.

Oh well....Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2014
spenca:

You see what GEJ has done to this man ? All you saTANist is this how you want our children and our children's children like ? Stand for a better person and evade mediocrity
what is this one saying? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sunnyotunsman: 7:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Surveyor is in a better position to explain what happen to the synagogue building that collapsed not the police who we all know to be biased and priced.The building collapsed as a result of the weight of 6 storey building that is built on a 2 storey foundation.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Onegai(f): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2014
MissMeiya:
That's it? He watched that blurry, fuzzy CCTV video and used his inexpert opinion to conclude that it "looked like" a demolition? That's what took him a month to do?

Well...in this last month,

He could have asked an independent team of civil engineers and building constructors to submit a building design. It would show how much concrete and steel bars used as reinforcement. Plus a site inspection would reveal at least the german floor (so they can drill a hole and see they most likely used strip foundation, as that area of Lagos doesn't need a raft foundation, which is heavier). That design and results could have have easily been emailed to any construction demolition company in the world, in order to find out how many tons of explosive it would take to destroy a 6-storey building (here's a hint: you would actually find evidence of the explosive. When the WTC collapsed, lots of plane debris and metal bars for construction were melted due to the fact the planes were full of a high-octane fuel burning up fast). And then his boys will look for such evidence at SCOAN site...

But no, watching CCTV alone can tell anyone what happened. Very soon, doctors in Nigeria will CCTV footage of all the people supporting TB Joshua and will be able to tell us how they died. CCTV footage will be able to diagnose how advanced pregnancy is and whether it's twins. CCTV footage will be able to show all sorts of stuff.

My dear, are you sure you don't want to leave Nigeria for Nigerians? They sorta deserve the nonsense they live in. Miscarriage of Justice for a wealthy person, politician or religious leader is totally accepted here o. If a pastor attacks you, it must be your spiritual fault o...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MadCow1: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Femosticap:
Like I ALWAYS believed, it was a controlled demolition! Go to youtube....google 'Controlled Demolitions'...you'd see countless examples! The building crumbled into a pile....beyond all reasonable doubt, something BROUGHT IT DOWN! The question is WHO planted it?!

Let's pursue your controlled demo theory..

Who heard the explosions that would have preceeded the event?

Where are that singed walls from where the explosion hit it?

How hard is it to find evidence of the explosives used like dynamite or C4, detonation cords or the remote controlled devices?

How is it possible that someone placed detonation devices around that building and nobody saw it?

You do realise the engineering that goes into a controlled demolition right? You have to place explosives at key weight bearing pillars of the building and detonate them in sequence to achieve the type of collapse that building collapsed.. Did you see any flying debris in that video? Did you notice that the collapse started from one side and rapidly spread across the building? That's what's called the domino effect.. The collapse would start from the one side and spread across..

Everything I saw pointed to gross structural failure and not an explosion.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by bonfMedia(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2014
If you visit the seen of the accident you will definately ask question why would structure of this quality collapse. the building was built with good archtectural design quality material. It can only be brought down by strong force. Dont judge the the case because you hate TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Jobig(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Guys as south denied us cup of nations,you want them to rubbish us again for this matter.innocent lives are being put to text by believe and see result.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Onegai(f): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2014
[b][/b]
MadCow1:

And the person who testified used dust cloud from the building as evidence of a controlled demolition.. grin
What were they expecting to see emanate from the building? A water fountain?

I was hoping to hear someone talk about hearing explosions but obviously nobody did. Plus how can anybody have sabotaged that building that was always filled with people?

It obvious that the cover up has started already. A sound detective would have provided evidence of a secondary blast zone with burnt walls from the explosion or a chemical analysis of parts of the building showing the presence of chemical additives found in bombs.

That buildings collapse was caused by failure in one part of the structure that triggered a domino effect in throughout the rest of the building. It's already been established that the foundation was wrong and was not designed to carry the 4 additional floors that was built on it.

Nigerian police and government should keep taking Nigerians for a ride.. One day, we would reach our breaking point.

The police officer that gave that testimony should be fired for incompetence.

Lai lai! Don't underestimate the sheer stu.pidity of Nigerians! They will not only keep taking poo, they will smile and dance happily like retarded people will taking the poo. Any other rational society will have reached breaking point years ago, even other African countries would have snapped like an over-stretched rubberband. But not us. Your best bet is to leave before the insanity destroys you.

The number of happy, clapping, dancing churchgoers that will be singing like fo.olish children over this story will amaze you.
People are coming here to tell you they watched CCTV and compared the video to that which they saw on Youtube, it's all the same. Common sense did not stop them from wondering "the same bomb Boko Haram used to drive A CAR loaded with explosives into the UN building in Abuja only partially collapsed the front, how come SCOAN church completely collapsed? The controlled demolitions I saw on Youtube, the demolition company usually set the bombs internally at different measured points, how come no debris of bomb has been publicly brought out, no chemical analysis shows any traces of Nitrogen or anything used to make a bomb?" Noooo, instead they're frightened of annoying "Men of God", who have simply taken over their pysche in the same frightful way Babalawos of old did to their ancestors (those too were never questioned).

Nigerians deserve the hell-hole they exist in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by BjMorgan(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2014
odyx:
If it was a case of control demolition, occupants of the building, could be informed and the church. Cheap lies
thought as much too, if it was a controlled demolition, then people shouldn't have died, they should have been informed to leave d building, just my thought anyway, not that am happy such tin happened, but our law enforcements should know by now that we aren't fools any more naw
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by tomju(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2014
Seeing of white smoke is not enough to suggest ''controlled demolition''. Debris of cement dust produces white smoke especially when agitated as it were! Did the head of homicide Panti, visit the site? Did he collect samples of debris at the site for forensic analysis? What did the result show? Did it suggest residue of ''chemicals'' and other strange elements, either in major or trace forms. etc. I hate it when a professional institution like the Police, show that they don't really know the job! How can he claim it was a controlled demolition from ''hear say'' evidence. Even my 4- year old boy cant reason like that. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by spenca: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=kazmanbanjoko post=28177551]what is this one saying? undecided[/

It is part of the problem we are saying
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Sparkle777(f): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2014
kenex4ever:
I watched d video of d cctv cameras a month ago and concluded dat it is a controlled demolition because d house barely took up to a second b4 if got down and dats too fast to b a normal collapse, I think there was an external force. Let's not have dis mentality of "he must b guilty" let's b logical n impartial, Now I know dat people really hate this man for doing good to others. No wonder u people killed Jesus Christ.

Yes oo my dear. I cant believe ppl are so naive, that building was purposefully brought down. For what ever reason, God knows but am sure one day,the truth will prevail. Ppl are just looking for a reason to hang the Senior Prophet. How come he is not reverred on his good deeds? Chai, no wonder they killed Jesus am sure if it were our time Jesus would still hav been killed. Ppl open ur eyes, you have him now but u dnt know. Smh.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Toktee(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2014
omenka:
Nigeria is officially screwed!! God forbid!!

This useless testimony would wind up in tatters under cross examination by even the most naïve attorney but in this situation, both the prosecution and the defence are in collusion, therefore, come what may, the defendant will walk!!

This is the kind of sad commentaries you get when you see the most powerful men under the law in a state and the entire country walk hand in hand with a guy who's about to face prosecution and likely conviction. The law is tacitly warped in his favour.

#shame on Fashola.
#shame on Jonathan.
you are pathetic,what was a jet doing hovering over and over the guest house?
Do you mean to said nigeria had another airfield there now?
Since the biggining of this incident,scoan have been airing the footage of the collapsed building comparing it with many more controlled demolition for low life like you to see,but cos you guys hate tb joshua so you thnk this is the best opportunity to cage him.
But you are mistaken!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Lovine: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2014
Many have spoken like fools. If it happened in the West it true, but when it happened to the one many hates it is not true. Judge by your selves, can a building with iron rods, bricks fall in such a speed even a mud house can't break in pieces in such manner.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Onegai(f): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Achutebe:

Honestly, this poster has a point. If TB Joshua was giving bribes to all these people, by now, the ministry would have been bancrupt. How much do you need to pay to book a visit by GEJ and fashola?

If I run a business, sorry I meant Church, that generates millions upon millions of dollars annually, and it is in danger due to criminal negligence, how much do you think I will be willing to pay to rescue my business, sorry I meant church grin

Think of almost all the churches in Nigeria as profit-making businesses, that's when you'll understand their behaviour and thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by omenka(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Toktee:
you are pathetic,what was a jet doing hovering over and over the guest house?
Do you mean to said nigeria had another airfield there now?
Since the biggining of this incident,scoan have been airing the footage of the collapsed building comparing it with many more controlled demolition for low life like you to see,but cos you guys hate tb joshua so you thnk this is the best opportunity to cage him.
But you are mistaken!
k. Don't stop...

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by omenka(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Pamcrest(f): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2014
masonkz:
I pity this country cry

What then was he testifying to since he had no FACTS that there was foul play here? All he kept saying was what he THOUGHT might have happened, and not actually what happened.

What investigation was carried out concerning this. Smh

Precisely! He had no facts....just his thoughts of what happened. He's just wasting d court's time

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Church Management Information System Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.