Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them (18512 Views)

Poll: Do You Think The Title Is Right?

No. I think they sincerely love our culture, irrespective of their personal gain.: 53% (35 votes)
Yes.: 46% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / African Culture Is Dying! / Do You Think African Models Should Create Their Own Standards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by KarmaMod(f): 1:59am On Dec 13, 2008
while I agree with janessa somewhat

why the hell are you screaming?
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 13, 2008
Janeesa:

daviDslyn pr whatever the FUK they call u, who the mess are u kiddin?! if a women were to cheat on her man, the whole motherfuckin village must hear about it, infact call the chief and the freakin president, if a man did it, they are BEGGING THE WOMAN TO STAY in the marriage! so don't give me that BULLSHIT. keep that BULLSHIT TO UR SELF AND SWALLOW IT

nna madam cool down na . . .  grin
If it were even a fine chic spewing this load of crap i'd swallow it and say "that's all women know" but haba . . .

That your face ehn . . . e be like something wey panel beater they use practice.

Message - drop all the curse words . . . they are irrelevant here and only serve to make nonsense of whatever else you have to say.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by 4Play(m): 2:05am On Dec 13, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=119063

Kai, no breast! Na man wey dey for that picture on the left?
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by KarmaMod(f): 2:09am On Dec 13, 2008
You people are malicious.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 13, 2008
4 Play:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=119063

Kai, no breast! Na man wey dey for that picture on the left?

If na she be the one on the left . . . nna we go pray for am.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by 4Play(m): 2:14am On Dec 13, 2008
davidylan:

If na she be the one on the left . . . nna we go pray for am.

The chest flat like ironing board. . . .she come look like drag queen.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 13, 2008
4 Play:

The chest flat like ironing board. . . .she come look like drag queen.

Even ironing board sef get small small bump.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 13, 2008
SMH

KarmaMod:

You people are malicious.
Like seriously

B.T.W,Am digging your pix!! hubba hubba! grin cheesy grin
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Hauwa1: 2:21am On Dec 13, 2008
it is very wrong for anyone of you to compare a lady's boob to iron board. open your boxer let's see what any of you have in between your legs. . . undecided

Janessa, you are right. they won't admit it but we all know what is happening in nigeria society.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 13, 2008
*Hauwa*:

it is very wrong for anyone of you to compare a lady's boob to iron board. open your boxer let's see what any of you have in between your legs. . . undecided

Janessa, you are right. they won't admit it but we all know what is happening in nigeria society.
rotflmao. . . . tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Janeesa: 2:23am On Dec 13, 2008
ur all wack ass FOBS.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Janeesa: 2:25am On Dec 13, 2008
and wh the fukk are u in my shit anyway Im sure most of u bastards look like a monkeys ass. STAY ON UR JOBS. when will FOBS learn?
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by dremoney(m): 2:28am On Dec 13, 2008
Janeesa:

and wh the fukk are u in my shit anyway I'm sure most of u bastards look like a monkeys ass. STAY ON UR JOBS. when will FOBS learn?

r u ok?
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by ChinenyeN(m): 2:28am On Dec 13, 2008
Wow. . . Janeesa, you're killing me here with laughter. No one (male) here implied any of the things you've stated. And seriously, anyone that resorts to using irrelevant, unnecessary speach shouldn't even be discussing in this board. Emotion screws with rationality. Clear the emotion and then come talk, abeg.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by KarmaMod(f): 2:29am On Dec 13, 2008
Janesa are you Nigerian?

Cos your "FOB" comment is very unnerving.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 13, 2008
Janeesa:

and wh the fukk are u in my shit anyway I'm sure most of u bastards look like a monkeys ass. STAY ON UR JOBS. when will FOBS learn?

At least i fine pass you.  grin grin Mummy thank you o!

your new ID na IroningBoard
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by 4Play(m): 2:32am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

rotflmao. . . . tongue

Person insult your menfolk and you dey "rotflmao". .  .where are your manners? You women should learn to respect men, this Western culture is screwing with your head.  sad Look at the abominable comment you find funny.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by tope2000(f): 2:33am On Dec 13, 2008
davidylan:

At least i fine pass you.  grin grin Mummy thank you o!

your new ID na IroningBoard

Lmao . . . . Thatz cold grin
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 13, 2008
Why ironingboard comot her picture now? You for leave am . . . yeye pikin. grin
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 13, 2008
4 Play:

Person insult your menfolk and you dey "rotflmao". . .where are your manners? You women should learn to respect men, this Western culture is screwing with your head. sad Look at the abominable comment you find funny.
First of all, Omoge is Nigerian.
Second of all as if you're the one to talk. You wey dey disrespect Nigerian women. angry angry

Likw omoge said, if there's no story to write about what's down there, leave the girl alone wink grin

*Hauwa*:

. open your boxer let's see what any of you have in between your legs. . . undecided

rotflmgbaao!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony . . . comot hia before i bring out your steady cane.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by 4Play(m): 2:37am On Dec 13, 2008
@Alagolo

Na Omoge dey talk that nonsense? That woman wey no dey shave.  lipsrsealed
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 13, 2008
davidylan:

Ebony . . . comot hia before i bring out your steady cane.
If it's "not long enough", don't worry about it cheesy grin cheesy

4 Play:

@Alagolo

Na Omoge dey talk that nonsense? That woman wey no dey shave. lipsrsealed
but it's funny sha tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

If it's "not long enough", don't worry about it cheesy grin cheesy

the last time u were crying like a baby . . . better dont tempt me this night.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 13, 2008
davidylan:

the last time u were crying like a baby . . . better don't tempt me this night.
shocked shocked shocked you and who? tongue

@post
I agree jare undecided
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by 4Play(m): 2:41am On Dec 13, 2008
Ironing Board sabi good thing, come quickly remove her picture. Wetin she expect people go want see for her picture, she think say we be physicists studying the quality of perfect flat surfaces?
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Janeesa: 2:42am On Dec 13, 2008
Okay.wow.intresting, how do looks pertain to why African men favor African culture? only FOBS like u think like that
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by tope2000(f): 2:42am On Dec 13, 2008
4 Play:

@Alagolo

Na Omoge dey talk that nonsense? That woman wey no dey shave.  lipsrsealed

How u take know cheesy
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 13, 2008
4 Play:

Ironing Board sabi good thing, come quickly remove her picture. Wetin she expect people go want see for her picture, she think say we be physicists studying the quality of perfect flat surfaces?

no mind, i don save am for posterity . . . if she makes noise again now ehn.

Janeesa:

Okay.wow.intresting, how do looks pertain to why African men favor African culture? only FOBS like u think like that

Ironingboard you still get mouth?
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by tope2000(f): 2:44am On Dec 13, 2008
OMG
I cant stop laffing u guys r bad grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by 4Play(m): 2:44am On Dec 13, 2008
tope2000:

How u take know cheesy

Word on the street  lipsrsealed
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Janeesa: 2:44am On Dec 13, 2008
4play, or watever u call ur self, I took the picture off because I hate when nosy FOBS like u are in my shit.No one in that picture is ugly either i dont have to explain a damn thing to u anyway, lets see ur picture if ur so damn fine lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / Lightskin Igbos Aren't A New Concept For Igbo People (our Ancestors Had Them) / Great Benin descendants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.