Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them (18509 Views)

Poll: Do You Think The Title Is Right?

No. I think they sincerely love our culture, irrespective of their personal gain.: 53% (35 votes)
Yes.: 46% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / African Culture Is Dying! / Do You Think African Models Should Create Their Own Standards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 13, 2008
IroningBoard . . . last warning. grin
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 13, 2008
Janeesa:

4play, or watever u call ur self, I took the picture off because I hate when nosy FOBS like u are in my shit.No one in that picture is ugly either i don't have to explain a damn thing to u anyway, lets see ur picture if ur so damn fine lmao

I have never seen such great faith . . . no not on Nairaland.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Janeesa: 2:47am On Dec 13, 2008
davidlyn ur so damn wack, what the hell could u possibly do, who the hell are u anyway? so case closed --u are dismissed. u stupid dumb ass FOB
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 13, 2008
Janeesa:

davidlyn ur so damn wack, what the hell could u possibly do, who the hell are u anyway? so case closed --u are dismissed. u stupid dumb ass FOB

I don warn you . . . see thread for you - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-205642.0.html
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by KarmaMod(f): 2:48am On Dec 13, 2008
Janessa is obviously not Nigerian
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by 4Play(m): 2:49am On Dec 13, 2008
Janeesa:

4play, or watever u call ur self, I took the picture off because I hate when nosy FOBS like u are in my shit.No one in that picture is ugly either i don't have to explain a damn thing to u anyway, lets see ur picture if ur so damn fine lmao

Na that your flat chest I dey query, that's all . . . . no malice intended o. The girl head come dey shaped like homo erectus skull, the ear ring sef dey like say she pick metal from gutter come fix for ear.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 13, 2008
David, I think it's enough.

Janneesa, it's best if you stop replying them b/c you're not going to win. undecided undecided
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Janeesa: 2:52am On Dec 13, 2008
FOBS these days, wow
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by 4Play(m): 2:54am On Dec 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

Janessa is obviously not Nigerian

She's very symptomatic. . . the average Naija woman is culturally disorientated as we have seen on this thread.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 13, 2008
Nothing wrong with flat chest, my two cents. or how do they say it?
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 13, 2008
stillwater:

Nothing wrong with flat chest, my two cents. or how do they say it?

even a man isnt that flat. Haba . . . plastic surgery cant save her at all . . . what is her kid going to suck? Her chest cavity? shocked
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by biolabee(m): 2:58am On Dec 13, 2008
its unfortunate we have to behave true to type (we nigerians) leaving the issue and attacking personalities

david, 4play what does janessa's picture have to do with the topic which is the nigerian cum african culture,
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by biolabee(m): 3:00am On Dec 13, 2008
and if im guessing janessa is the ;leftmost chic
there's nutin wrong with your chest it suits ur figure
dont mind these dudes with their fantasy of air bag chics
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Hauwa1: 3:01am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony, please help to ask him. . .

for your info 4Play, my hairs are attractive don't bug yourself tongue

biola, thank you ko.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 13, 2008
davidylan:

even a man isnt that flat. Haba . . . plastic surgery can't save her at all . . . what is her kid going to suck? Her chest cavity? shocked

Huge boobs are just filled with fat. Mammary glands are intact jare, big or small.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 13, 2008
biolabee:

and if I'm guessing janessa is the ;leftmost chic
there's nutin wrong with your chest it suits ur figure
don't mind these dudes with their fantasy of air bag chics

Thank you jare.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 13, 2008
stillwater:

Huge boobs are just filled with fat. Mammary glands are intact jare, big or small.
grin grin grin true that wink

Check KarmaMod out grin grin grin tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by 4Play(m): 3:07am On Dec 13, 2008
See as una dey try console Ms Ironing Board. . . . what a laudable effort. All I know be say, the chest is seriously deficient. I guess she might save on buying bras, no need.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Hawua: 3:09am On Dec 13, 2008
wow seriously leave the girl alone, I would have thought grown men like u guys would ignore it and move on, but really what does her chest have to do with the topic, and how do you guys even know that is her in the picture? Just because it is up doesnt mean its her, she could be in the picture or she could hv been the one taking it. smh undecided
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Hawua: 3:11am On Dec 13, 2008
4 play lets see ur own picture since you are having so much fun laughing at janeesa's
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by 4Play(m): 3:14am On Dec 13, 2008
Hawua:

4 play lets see ur own picture since you are having so much fun laughing at janeesa's

Dem ban you again?
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 13, 2008
4 Play:

them ban you again?
dnt change the topic, wey your pic?

am dying to see it. . . . .*getting my yabs ready* grin grin
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by 4Play(m): 3:18am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

dnt change the topic, wey your pic?
am dying to see it. . . . .*getting my yabs ready* grin grin

When I put up my picture the other time, didn't you see it?  Go and ask Tope for my picture, she has many copies.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 13, 2008
4 Play:

When I put up my picture the other time, didn't you see it? Go and ask Tope for my picture, she has many copies.
which last time?
I just asked tope, she told me she no get am.

abeg, ma waste time mi jare. na the same tory tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by 4Play(m): 3:24am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

which last time?
I just asked tope, she told me she no get am.
abeg, ma waste time mi jare. na the same tory tongue

I have already put up my picture so many times.

If Tope no want make you see my picture, there is nothing I can do. I guess she doesn't want to incur the envy of other girls. I don't want to offend her.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Hauwa1: 3:27am On Dec 13, 2008
na lie tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 13, 2008
4 Play:

I have already put up my picture so many times.

If Tope no want make you see my picture, there is nothing I can do. I guess she doesn't want to incur the envy of other girls. I don't want to offend her.
so many times my bum

rotflmao!! sorry, she needs not envy. You're too much wahala, am just curiou sni o wink

*Hauwa*:

na lie tongue
no mind am. we know he's not shy, he just dey hide his 10 tribal marks tongue tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Hauwa1: 3:34am On Dec 13, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by biolabee(m): 3:51am On Dec 13, 2008
4play the ball is back in ur court
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by ChinenyeN(m): 4:09am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

grin grin grin true that wink

Check KarmaMod out grin grin grin tongue
What's wrong with KarmaMod?   

And Janeese, don't mind these guys. I won't lie though, you did have it coming.

So I guess that's that for the topic eh? Nothing more [much] either side feels like saying. . .
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 13, 2008
Her pix is hot kiss kiss kiss
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by benlay(m): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2008
Karmamod,watching u now, add me up,let's talk,pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / Lightskin Igbos Aren't A New Concept For Igbo People (our Ancestors Had Them) / Great Benin descendants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.