Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Governor Shema's Diabolic Statements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Shema's Diabolic Statements (632 Views)

My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole / Nepa Vs Juju: Residents Chased Nepa Officials Through Diabolic Means (photos) / Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Shema's Diabolic Statements by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Katsina state government Ibrahim hold adorable respect from me,but his recent sentimentality has reversed my view on him.he urged his loyalist to crush oppositions because their are cockroaches.
This statements has adverse consequence considering the political tensions in the country as a whole this man is really snafustic how will a leader use such derogatory words on fellow Allies.
Is opposition a crime in Democracy. but i think he dreamed his cancerous party won't win the fought coming election so he manoeuvred this mean as a way out unfortunately he has forgotten the fact that the citizens are all tired of the party he belonged too.
Finally Shema should please don't allow oga at the tops to pollute his mild and jovial mind .

1 Like

Re: Governor Shema's Diabolic Statements by saintkash(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2014
nobody is attaching seriousness to his ill n sensitive statement, waiting for trumpet blowers to comdemn dis man yet d atmosphere seems quiet cos he is a pdp man.... imagine such statement coming out from the opposition, all hell would be let loss from supporters of pdp... lets unite n comdemn d evils in our society.

doyin okukpe, rueben abati and asari dokubu.. make una no attempt to rephrase shema's tutsis n hutus statement on GMB ooo.. cos I knw ur area of expertise.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Shema's Diabolic Statements by holatin(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2014
smile
Re: Governor Shema's Diabolic Statements by spenca: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2014
We all play politics with the future of our country by not telling the truth to all our leaders. It is unfortunate but that is the truth. 4 more years of Jonathan are going to be a train wreck for Nigeria if the truth must be told. Nigeria will remain in big trouble until we Nigerians and saTANist appreciate that God is not coming down to do our work for us. That is the big difference between the countries of the first and third world.

The man has to go and the way to do it is to reject him at the polls like is done in every civilized country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash / Nyesom Wike Behind My Disqualification; Allege Tonye Princewill / Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo As R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.