Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,547 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? (2673 Views)

If This Is What Relationship Is All About Then I Quit!!! / Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? / Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Mprex(f): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
They r too much. Too lazy to type undecided
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
trust( i know that will be kinda hard )
tolerance
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by kuderrich: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
zeb04:
All I want is respect and love,every other thing will fall into place
hmmm.
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by kuderrich: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Trust and respect
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by adebayour26: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Trust, honesty, Respect, maturity & 'packaging'..
*winks*
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by adebayour26: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
zeb04:
All I want is respect and love,every other thing will fall into place

kuderrich:
Trust and respect
Life at times is a game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by dejt4u(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
adebayour26:

Life at times is a game.
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by mizzsmilez(f): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2014
Trust
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2014
Adaobi12:
trust( i know that will be kinda hard )
tolerance
lol why..
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol why..

because its not something that can be gotten or given so easily.

i don't even trust myself atimes.
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Adaobi12:

because its not something that can be gotten or given so easily.

i don't even trust myself atimes.
lol trust me, just one act sumbody wil perform in ur life nd u will surrender ur 100 percent trust for him... Just one act.... Well u may say u dnt trust yurself completely to sumbody else.... Its all abt ur mindset tho... Like me i trust easily nd its workin for me..... Ppo trust me bak too .... Well in summary, just b free with people tho
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
i get betrayed each time i trust. anyway,i take d last sentence 2 be an advice, merci.[quote
author=Cutehector4u post=28251180]lol trust me, just one act sumbody
wil perform in ur life nd u will surrender ur 100 percent trust for
him... Just one act.... Well u may say u dnt trust yurself completely to
sumbody else.... Its all abt ur mindset tho... Like me i trust easily
nd its workin for me..... Ppo trust me bak too .... Well in summary,
just b free with people tho[/quote]
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Adaobi12:
i get betrayed each time i trust. anyway,i take d last sentence 2 be an advice, merci.
eiya... I think u need to change your friends...nd also pray for good frnds in ur life..i do that too ... Mayb u get betrayed each time u fall in love... Its normal... We cant escape it.. Even Jesus was betrayed... Lol... Judas sef... Buh it doesnt mean we should shut our walls completely...
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by elantraceey(f): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nothing supercedes trust for me , i can't be in a relationship without trust .
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2015
it has to be selflessness...once you can put the other person first,then things would always be right.smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Signs Your Relationship Will Last Forever. / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / See What Happens When You Keep Calling Him Baby *pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.