Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? (2576 Views)

If This Is What Relationship Is All About Then I Quit!!! / Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? / Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by xynerise: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Marriage/relationship principles are in essence things that you should do and things that you
should not do or say in a relationship. If the
couple follows these principles then the
chances that marriage will be successful are
increased..

So what are yours?
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by bigiyaro(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2014
Faithfulness.
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2014
patience and perseverance
ignore ,work and pray on your partner's little flaws.
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by vizkiz: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Intelligence
Beauty tongue
Loyalty
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by herdeythoun(f): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2014
caring and trust
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Evina(f): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Great choice of topic wink

Do's

Do pray together, at dawn and dusksmiley, so if there was any fight during the day, it MUST be suspended when prayer time arises.

Do discuss short and long term goals and evaluate the progress wink

Do make financial plans together wink

Dont's

Don't act selfish angry

Only one don't because a healthy balanced relationship is one where each partner places the other's need above theirs. If one enters a relationship with a selfless attitude, I believe every other thing can be managed wink

1 Like

Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by FLAWLES(f): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2014
lot of em,cant even typ
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Mine is:

Couples cannot really, truly love themselves outside God's Love.

It is as they DRAW closer to God daily that DRAW closer to themselves and thus reflecting each other.

God authorized and endorsed marriage in the Garden of Eden.

Couples Proximity To God Is Couples Proximity To Themselves.

Couples Proximity To The Author Of Marriage Is Their Children Proximity To God and To Them too.

Any other means can't stand the test of time!
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Honesty! Honesty!! Honesty!!!

If we're honest with each other:
We won't cheat (and deny it).
We won't hold grudges without telling each other.
We would clearly define our relationship months into it.
We would state and consider our expectations from the relationship.
I won't promise her what I can't give her.
I'll let her into my world.

Sometimes I make her frown but she knows I'll still be the one to make her smile.

1 Like

Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:
Great choice of topic wink

Do's

Do pray together, at dawn and dusksmiley, so if there was any fight during the day, it MUST be suspended when prayer time arises.

Do discuss short and long term goals and evaluate the progress wink

Do make financial plans together wink

Dont's

Don't act selfish angry

Only one don't because a healthy balanced relationship is one where each partner places the other's need above theirs. If one enters a relationship with a selfless attitude, I believe every other thing can be managed wink
evina ur suposed to be married
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Evina(f): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
evina ur suposed to be married

Cutehector4u, do you wish to marry me?
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Evina(f): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2014
emusmith:
Mine is:

Couples cannot really, truly love themselves outside God's Love.

It is as they DRAW closer to God daily that DRAW closer to themselves and thus reflecting each other.

God authorized and endorsed marriage in the Garden of Eden.

Couples Proximity To God Is Couples Proximity To Themselves.

Couples Proximity To The Author Of Marriage Is Their Children Proximity To God and To Them too.

Any other means can't stand the test of time!

Je suis totalement d'accord smiley wink cool
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Cutehector4u, do you wish to marry me?
lol...... Ur in cameroun i think..
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Evina(f): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol...... Ur in cameroun i think..

Will that be a problem?

La distance ne devrait jamais etre une barriere wink
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by pasqal08(f): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2014
Stupidity
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Will that be a problem?

La distance ne devrait jamais etre une barriere wink
i remember vividly wen we hooked up in whatsapp, u ignored my chats... Nd now ur actn like distance aint a problem..evina, i realy dnt get along wit dulling ppo
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Evina(f): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i remember vividly wen we hooked up in whatsapp, u ignored my chats... Nd now ur actn like distance aint a problem..evina, i realy dnt get along wit dulling ppo

Cutehector4u,

For the very last time, I am telling you that I am not that girl Esther. The one that created a thread looking for friends. No one on NL has my phone number. The person you hooked up with on whatsapp, didn't put up a profile picture? Does she in anyway look like me?
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Cutehector4u,

For the very last time, I am telling you that I am not that girl Esther. The one that created a thread looking for friends. No one on NL has my phone number. The person you hooked up with on whatsapp, didn't put up a profile picture? Does she in anyway look like me?
aiit... My bad tho... Cameroun aint far tho,,,i think i can cope.. R u on whatsapp
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Evina(f): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Cutehector4u,

Will1am mes bonbons smiley
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Will1am mes bonbons smiley
alright...
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Evina(f): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
alright...

The post you quoted isn't meant for you angry
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

The post you quoted isn't meant for you angry
nd u havnt replied my question yet... Dats not a nice way to treat a gentleman..
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Evina(f): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
nd u havnt replied my question yet... Dats not a nice way to treat a gentleman..

What question?
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

What question?
asked if u do whatsapp
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Evina(f): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
asked if u do whatsapp

Yes I do
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Yes I do
ok...can we chat dr?
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Evina(f): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ok...can we chat dr?

This is good enough smiley
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by zeb04(f): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2014
All I want is respect and love,every other thing will fall into place
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

oh really, seems cool...... I luv dis
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

so tel me, did u grow up in cameroun all ur life? Seems ur good in french...or ur a citizen
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by xynerise: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector and Evina, get your crooked asses off my thread
Re: What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? by jmoore(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chastity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) / Question / Girls Can Be Funny. Pls Analyse This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.