Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype (33612 Views)

8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 / Chika Ike Works Out In 5-inch Stilettos (photos) / High Life King ‘flavour’ Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by will1am: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Battery1:
Wat kind of post is this? Pls is flavour frm Nigeria?
No he is from Kuwait

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by duni04(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nobody buys CD's again. So it's a big fat lie
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by kendrick93(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
StrongPenis:
Sold One million copies for just screaming sawa sawa sawale in his songs?? Lubbish! angry By the way, how come I haven't heard of any of this guy's song in France?
funny
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
annita19:

Lol
So have you had a listen yet? Is it worth something?

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifuckpussy:
Liar. Most people downloaded the song or bought a pirated copy.

I like flavour and I love the song. But 5 million CD copies... Iro nla ni yen

The OP typed 1 million in 5 days. Where did you see your own 5 million copies biko? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by annita19(f): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
CoolHunk:

So have you had a listen yet? Is it worth something?

No, not yet
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by funstufz: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Which of the Flavour ooo abi dem don introduce another flavour to the market ni...
I sabi pineapple, mango, orange, chocolate...vanilla too na flavour.
So which one ooo
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by onatisi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

The OP typed 1 million in 5 days. Where did you see your own 5 million copies biko? undecided
d guy dey see flavours ooo

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by lonelydora: 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
I love Track 8 so much.
I don't think people in France know Flavor but we know him very well here in Otuoke.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by dayoakinns(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by abagoro(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
The allbum is fantastic especially NWANYI MBAISE. Of all the superstar albums out this year from MI to 2face to Wizkid to Timaya to Olamide, Flavour is the best of the year. The only album I anticipate to beat it is Davido.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Wisegeek01(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by GogetterMD(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Flavour ko, Maggi ni! Mtscheeeeew!
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
annita19:

No, not yet
Urgh...and I thought you were some superfan of his. Oh well, so which songs dominate your playlist these days? Pardon my manners...how are you doing? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by samseen02(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
jasper7:
Flavour is good for it. His music dey sweet. And the news is kinda misleading. The one million copies sold doesn't necessarily mean 1 million individuals have bought the album. 1 distributor could have bought 200k copies, spread among 5 major distributors and 1million is gone. So... the story can be very true
don't mind em dey already callin d op names dey tink its individual purchase.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
teamup:
data ok
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmm I saw that coming,well he has what it takes though.Congrats to him

SWEAT TOO MUCH?then contact MR sweatfree
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by femmy2010(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifuckpussy:
Liar. Most people downloaded the song or bought a pirated copy.

I like flavour and I love the song. But 5 million CD copies... Iro nla ni yen

The way CD vendors keep dipping Flavor's Album into ones face in Lagos traffic makes me believe he certainly could have sold the a million copies.
The aggressive marketing technique is sure working.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by thaoriginator: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Picture of the total amount of the whole million copies sold, couple with all the receipts and invoices with videos of customers queuing to get one plus flavour himself holding them or adonbilivit. Thank you! cry

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Tushkid74(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Aside Taylor Swift,how many artistes have been certified Platinum this year?
I pray he sells a million unit,but dis news get k-leg.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by darlenese(f): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
In Nija we dnt buy Cds, n when we do, it's the pirated copies we get.

So I hv doubt
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Keziehenry(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
I doubt the info, how many people in nig 2day still buy CDs.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Veckylord(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
zicoraads:
Who started this 'I school in France' ish? cheesy grin
i think is bombayz
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Welder:
Nice One Ada Ada...now your girls (Anna Banner and Onyinye plus your baby mama) can fight more

Ogbeni...where you see 5million copies na? You donfuckpussy (by your moniker) sotey you dey read upside down grin
most guys like him turn out to be virgins d ones wey dem papa dey lock for haus or maybe na fowl yanch he dey fvck
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Veckylord:
i think is bombayz
some ppl craezy wahlai grin
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by eunisam: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
I've gotten a copy.i so much like the num5 n num6. Makata.21 track no be beans. 2 skits
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Youngzedd(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
jasper7:
Flavour is good for it. His music dey sweet. And the news is kinda misleading. The one million copies sold doesn't necessarily mean 1 million individuals have bought the album. 1 distributor could have bought 200k copies, spread among 5 major distributors and 1million is gone. So... the story can be very true

Simple, and this is too hard for many that commented above to understand.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
selling a million copy of an album in 5 days is indeed a good sales.
But that goes a long way in showing that people don't know what to buy....

Something I can easily download. Mtscheew!

Here in France we sell 2million copies per day
u sef sch in france bah grin
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] Is this Why those girls were fighting on Instagram? cheesy

I duff my gele for Flavour cheesy cheesy
[/size]
u get gele?
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Good for him... Gosh! Am bored! sad
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by izikjon(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Good one flavor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niyi Johnson Wears Make-Up Like A Woman (photo) / Juliet Ibrahim: "How Iceberg Slim & I Met And Fell In Love" / Alex Asogwa Becomes Multiple Land Owner At 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.