Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Guys Can You Postrate For Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Postrate For Your Girlfriend? (614 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Postrate For Your Girlfriend? by Keketu(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Hell No angry .. whats your take?
Re: Guys Can You Postrate For Your Girlfriend? by vizkiz: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2014
Downloading reply 8%...

Chai, MTN angry
Re: Guys Can You Postrate For Your Girlfriend? by saxwizard(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2014
Wat for? Mayb during d traditional askng of hand in marriage if then else the answer is NO
Re: Guys Can You Postrate For Your Girlfriend? by Keketu(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
saxwizard:
Wat for? Mayb during d traditional askng of hand in marriage if then else the answer is NO
thank you my brother

imagine my girlfriend asking me to postrate due to some minor differences after i said sorry , shes a nairalander angry
Re: Guys Can You Postrate For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Do whatever she wants bro so that your days may be long and problem free.
Re: Guys Can You Postrate For Your Girlfriend? by Tymax(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
3cycle:
Do whatever she wants bro so that your days may be long and problem free.
So you can't kneel to apologize to ur guy but you expect him to..... What are you saying sef? angry
Re: Guys Can You Postrate For Your Girlfriend? by Eastherbunny(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Men that what my people from the yoruba side ddo when they greet elders, why should I do it for a lady that I kpocrash.
I'll just apologies and buy her nice things instead
Re: Guys Can You Postrate For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tymax:

So you can't kneel to apologize to ur guy but you expect him to..... What are you saying sef? angry
tongue

(1) (Reply)

What's Good About Marriage???? / Who Is More Romantic Between Male And Female / Cheating On Your Partner Is Educational....except

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.