Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House (2367 Views)

Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning / Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Lawan Sneaks Into House Chambers , Says He Will Be Vindicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by naijacrave(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1vSGh5mAzuc/VG3MV0mk9eI/AAAAAAAD70g/4z31rMY2DEY/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-st3yKI_0bLg/VG3MYg1ttLI/AAAAAAAD70o/O-mindfgqNY/s1600/2.png[/img]

Speaker of the House of Reps Aminu Tambuwal has finally gained access into the House Chamber. There was chaos outside the Assembly complex this morning as police tried to prevent him and other lawmakers from entering the complex. Some had to scale the gates after all entry points were sealed off leaving only one open where many were thoroughly frisked and some turned back. There are allegations that most of the lawmakers turned back were from the APC. The police at some point even fired teargas and some lawmakers reportedly fainted.

Tambuwal, who had been prevented from driving through the second gate after passing through the first gate of the Assembly complex was smuggled into the Chamber by loyalists who overpowered security operatives at the second and third gate. The House has now gone into executive session.

See photos and account of what happened by Tambuwal's media adviser after the cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-CXOuDQRei8Y/VG3NnHYZv1I/AAAAAAAD71k/TWuIHRbWjbY/s1600/2.png[/img]

Tambuwal in white after being teargassed

[img]http://1.bp..com/-f9SIvceZs7A/VG3Nl8Onf8I/AAAAAAAD71c/xz5VLVGB3Vc/s1600/1.png[/img]

Tambuwal's media adviser's tweets...this was earlier tooday...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-fFW_SXf1cgE/VG3NG8UK6iI/AAAAAAAD71A/Bz6wGswzJEY/s1600/3.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nWgf_ojHDqw/VG3NG27YeDI/AAAAAAAD708/Ug4NMAJBiKI/s1600/4.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UtWwtgAFtpI/VG3NIlcb-oI/AAAAAAAD71M/FW2vnnChqnc/s1600/5.png[/img]

Source http://.com/thread/1472/update-on-natl-assembly-palaver-speaker-finally-gains-access-into-house.html
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by swagwu(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
hehe tambuwal this is just the beginning next time u will be shot on d head.

1 Like

Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by GeneralBK: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
swagwu:

Tambuwal is a morron

2 Likes

Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by Olaolufred(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
swagwu:

THIS MUST BE A BOKO. ALL THEY UNDERSTAND IS KILL, KILL, KILL.

5 Likes

Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by swagwu(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Olaolufred:

nd u must be harram
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by swagwu(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
GeneralBK:

Tambuwal is a morron
him never c any tin na..

1 Like

Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by farem: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Olaolufred:

Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jonathan I repeat must NOW GO FINALLY

5 Likes

Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by farem: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
PDP/GEJ, ever act before thinking.

Withdrawal of so-called security no enof?
Some 1000 soldiers needed in North East are deployed to crush armless govt officials.

Is this part of the AUSTERITY MEASURE (I mean conserving our scarce resources)?

3 Likes

Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by Akanbiedu(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Watching. We know where this will end.
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by mrvitalis(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
jonathan number one enemy is his advisers ....believe me.....all of them must be brought to book someday

2 Likes

Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jonathan should be impeached!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by accurate0805: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
OK just watch the drama. .. Nigeria politics na seasonal movie. . Just watch this sweet episode

Ladies!! Will you allow your boyfriend to rock you like this in public

http://naijawinwin..com/2014/11/ladies-will-you-allow-your-boyfriend.html?m=1
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by okakulo1: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Believe me; this drama taking place at the national assembly is orchestrated by the presidency. No arm of the security will have the boldness to look a speaker in the face let alone tear gas him without presidency support and approval. Take note, the speakership is an office recognized by law and should not be desecrated. Whatever may have been the putative offence of the speaker, he deserves respect. If you have anything against him, go to court.
Though I voted Jonathan in 20111, I have started mobilizing people in my sphere of influence to ensure he is not re-elected. We need a more urbane, cultivated and civilized president. A president that will unleash attack dogs on another arm of government is not fit for leadership

4 Likes

Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by ionsman: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
swagwu:
After YOU have been shot.

2 Likes

Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by swagwu(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
ionsman:

his bokko harram cnt kill me
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by 9jii(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
swagwu:
GEJ picks a wrong fight. See a Tambuwal de shamed him by the day.
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by 7lives: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
swagwu:

Just the way ''you and your entire family will be shot in the head before 2015" or don't you think what you are wishing Tambuwal should be your lot?.
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by Demdem(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Again, Jonathan has been put to shame
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by 7lives: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
swagwu:

Just the way ''you and your entire family will be shot in the head before 2015" or don't you think what you are wishing Tambuwal should be your lot?.
Your crew headed by Omisore killed Bola Ige, its now time to shoot Tambuwal in the head, I don't know Tambuwal in person but I will intercede for him to escape every evil arrow fired by you and your fellow SA'' TANIST.
What nonsense, advise your president to focus on important issues and stop chasing shadows.
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tambuwa is becoming popular and loved by everyone through someone's mistakes as a daft.
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by omenka(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Keneking:
Jonathan I repeat must NOW GO FINALLY
I'm loving this dude.

#No homo. cool
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by swagwu(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
7lives:

Your crew headed by Omisore killed Bola Ige, its now time to shoot Tambuwal in the head, I don't know Tambuwal in person but I will intercede for him to escape every evil arrow fired by you and your fellow SA'' TANIST.
What nonsense, advise your president to focus on important issues and stop chasing shadows.
lol...here in london they dont shot pple on the head...and as for ur foolish,criminal dad he will not only be shot on the head but also be roasted like chicken as for ur prostitute mum she will die a shameful death nd the rest of ur family will die in a car accident...in fu*cking muhammed name u pray ameeee!
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by swagwu(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
ionsman:

ur family also
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by oluikotun: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
President Jonathan, his PDP crew and Federal government are practising politics of oppression. What happened in Adamawa state was an example where a governor was impeached because he moved to APC. Another example was in Edo state. Now its happening in the house of representative. May God help us in Nigeria from these selfish politicians who cares not about Nigerians but their pockets. Chibok girls are missing, Boko Haram is flexing. Our security men are oppressing the harmless.
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by 7lives: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
swagwu:

lol...here in london they dont shot pple on the head...and as for ur foolish,criminal dad he will not only be shot on the head but also be roasted like chicken as for ur prostitute mum she will die a shameful death nd the rest of ur family will die in a car accident...in fu*cking muhammed name u pray ameeee!

So you even live in a sane society like London while you encouraged lawlessness by a worthless president in your homeland, because you live in comfort probably in some toilet in London you think you can wish someone dead in Nigeria?, '' Dialo treatment awaits you,'' am a member of mountain of fire and miracles ministry, the only prayer I know is ''back to the sender'' you won't see it coming. Animal.
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by swagwu(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
7lives:

So you even live in a sane society like London while you encouraged lawlessness by a worthless president in your homeland, because you live in comfort probably in some toilet in London you think you can wish someone dead in Nigeria?, '' Dialo treatment awaits you,'' am a member of mountain of fire and miracles ministry, the only prayer I know is ''back to the sender'' you won't see it coming. Animal.
mountain of what if like b mountain of anytin u called my family 1st ur back to sender is still coming back to u

and u knw what?

Thunder will still fire u and ur family

angry
7lives:

mountain of what if like b mountain of anytin u called my family 1st ur back to sender is still coming back to u

and u knw what?

Thunder will still fire u and ur family
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by Caseless: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2014
swagwu:
how old are u!
Re: Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House by YerYer: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nov 2014?

(1) (Reply)

GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This / PEJ To Debate Mrs Buhari On Feb.5th, DSTV 24 / Igbos Forgive Oba Akiolu And Vote For APC - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.