Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. (2636 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Mystic1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
dechandel:

No ooo
I've got enough real dates.. Wait till i am done with them grin grin grin..
I know those ones are all on rent. Why not i come and pay daddy Agent fee, care taker fee, omo onile fee and every other fee, lemme be the new land lord of your heart?
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by dechandel(f): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mystic1:
I know those ones are all on rent. Why not i come and pay daddy Agent fee, care taker fee, omo onile fee and every other fee, lemme be the new land lord of your heart?
The last guy that tried this got a 5year waiting list.. Yours might be 10 or more grin
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Mystic1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
dechandel:

The last guy that tried this got a 5year waiting list.. Yours might be 10 or more grin
You're under rating me ooo. What if mine is 5mins?
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by tosyne2much(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
OP, you are a clown.. U got me laughing real hard grin

** grabs microphone **

** Faces the whole church**
** Clears throat **

My Online Experience

I added her from a random 2go room and we got chatting. Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months and within the tinkle of an eye, we got into each other.. As at that time I was in Ekiti and she told me she would be a partaker of FUOYE post UME and I was very happy my dream of seeing her was coming to reality

**fast-fwd**
The day she arrived at Ekiti, she called and told me she lodged in a Hotel (De Links Hotel).. I couldn't wait till the break of dawn when I hurriedly rushed to the bathroom at Hussain Bolt pace and freshened up (I almost emptied a can of perfume grin).

I headed straight to the hotel, on getting there, I called and told her I was right outside the hotel not knowing she hid somewhere trying to see if I was worth seeing grin.. When she was sure I was the one standing in front of the hotel, she came out from where she was hiding (smh), lo and behold, she was so black and _________, her colour could even make a black imprint on a white T-shirt ( see who dey hide for me oooooo grin ). Upon all the forming and Celine Dion voice, If I had fore-see her in my dreams, na ordinary boxers and singlet I for wear go see am sef grin

Lest I forget,

[size=20pt] Chics and Bobos pls don't 4get to vote 4me in the ongoing contest. [/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Gooci(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
dechandel:

Thanks but no thanks tongue
bae, ur gein me confused jor cheesy
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by peeparty(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Merlissa:
I met the guy and he took me to a forever living product seminar I was mad!!
Hahahhahahhahahha cnt stop laffin what a funny dude,well mb d guy did not want to lev d seminar so soon

1 Like

Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by drnoel: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
sobmos:
Mine happened last week,I met a girl on Eskimi,she was fine and all that,we spoke on the phone she had a nice voice and accent too,omo,I say finally I don jam confirm babe. We agreed to meet and I finally met her, last week after months of phone calls,text and chats. If I said,I was disappointed,that would be an understatement,she even had the guts to bring her friend that looked like Burkina faso's Bance along. She had the biggest pot belly I've ever seen on a slim girl,she was short and totally not my taste. I was just looking around to see,if anybody that can recognize me wasn't around that area. Anybody seeing me with them sef na total fu ck up. I left them where they wanted to buy recharge card,I called an okada man,jumped on it and told him to zoom off. They were just staring at me mouth open,like they were hit by thunder,omo I no even send,I just told the okada man to take me anywhere,make I sha comot for that vicinity. It was so crazy,I told myself never to try it again. Ever! Tell me yours.

D lord is ur strength. U should know that not everything u see walking on the road is human. Take heart eh! E go better.
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by peeparty(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bros u fo no run na haba,e dey lik na small pikin the do chumtin.
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Merlissa(f): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
peeparty:

Hahahhahahhahahha cnt stop laffin what a funny dude,well mb d guy did not want to lev d seminar so soon

Worst part is that he is a Team lead.. you know how #MLM works nah..
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by sobmos(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
dechandel:

No ooo
I've got enough real dates.. Wait till i am done with them grin grin grin..
Ermmmmm,this one una dey use still play love on this thread,e get as e be o. Hmmmmmmm. Make una kuku pm una sef naw. Abi?
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by gbengarock: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
missdebs:
m a gud girl...so i wont comment

u are beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2014
Blind date dey sweet shaaaa. met a nairalander and

We kissed....grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

can You Exchange Phone With Your Partner? / For The Ladies: Before Your Panties Gets Down / Should Yoruba Boys Be Studied As A Course In Higher Institutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.