Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? (3706 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by BreezyRita(f): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
I hope to have a good mother in law. So no, I don't want her dead...... (Though I used to say if she's wicked then she can go before I enter the family grin)

I don't blame those who say they don't want to meet their Ms alive though. Some MILs are something else. The 'my way or no way' kind. So impossible to please! Get married to thei children and you'll wish she'd died.....
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
lol..dose gels no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Awkward Questions Girls Wish They Could Ask Guys / What's Your Favorite Love Song? / When You Have A Bright Future (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.