Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out (7110 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
1. That their mom or dad still shouts on them till date.

2. That they just farted (messed) in a room or just finished shitting in the toilet. "How can such odor come from me?" Lol

3. That they're uncomfortable with the position of their panties or inner wear esp on an outing.

4. Girls almost don't want to see any guy before they have their bath. I'm not sure why.

5. Esp in school, no girl likes to let guys know that she failed a course or subject except Mr Friendzone. After school, if she came out with a low grade, she never speaks of it. Ever!

6. Girls believe that beyond the shakara, the rihanna moves and their beauty, there's nothing really special about them, and they dread that guys will find out about this secret. That s why guys that make girls feel special win.

7. Finally, women are easy to get and they dont want guys to know about this. Why? Coz girls are prone and open to like people easily than guys and they fear they'll be helpless when guys take advantage of this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by iceberylin(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
8.) They dont want us to know how wide it is

16 Likes

Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
iceberylin:
8.) They dont want us to know how wide it is

Lol. I didnt say that Ice. This is just my experience with my friends, girls of course smiley
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by vivaciouzz(f): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dunno for u oo..if I feel uncomfortable in my panties,I whisper it to him.him will always understand, after all,we r all humans n hez not just my bf but my best friend..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by theorbiters: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
It is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
vivaciouzz:
Dunno for u oo..if I feel uncomfortable in my panties,I whisper it to him.him will always understand, after all,we r all humans n hez not just my bf but my best friend..

Good! And that has been what I always tell people, "Date and marry your BESTFRIEND". If you look at it critically, it s only your bestfriend you can let in on all these. So you re on point girl! smiley
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by mytime24(f): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
I was here...bt notin 2comment abt...........walkin out. Zap
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by nickz(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
angry what is NO 5 gettin at??

so every girl that i know her grade ....i'm on her friend zone list abicrycrycry

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by tosyne2much(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
I don't know if I should comment because I don't want ppl to turn their back against me in the ongoing contest grin

OP, I will comment immediately after Mr Nairaland is declared grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by nickz(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
I don't know if I should comment because I don't want ppl to turn their back against me in the ongoing contest grin

OP, I will comment immediately after Nairaland is declared grin
gringringringrin
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
tosyne2much:

OP, I will comment immediately after Nairaland is declared grin

You will win jare! cheesy
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
TheWisest:

You will win jare! cheesy
Amen.. Sha vote 4me oooo
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Oludrex(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
cryI really wish number 6 is true
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Loool..number 5 is so true...u see a girl's face wil squeeze wen the results r posted on the notice board..they wil use pen to cancel dr matric number...loool..olodo heads
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
I don't know girls that much,That's why my relationship don't pass 6month cry cry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by beckyomas(f): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lol! I cant agree with anyone of them there, maybe it could be so with other girls but definitely not me.
I'm just to bold for all that, best friend or not.
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by FLAWLES(f): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
1,2,3,4 are all LIES
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by beckyomas(f): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Loool..number 5 is so true...u see a girl's face wil squeeze wen the results r posted on the notice board..they wil use pen to cancel dr matric number...loool..olodo heads
I've seen guys doing the exact same thing.
Some are actually stupid sha, how can you cancel ur mat. No when they are arranged serially? Abi after 1 not be 2 be the next?
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
FLAWLES:
1,2,3,4 are all LIES
u must b jokin....even d babes r attesting to the fact..unless ur not a girl...
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
beckyomas:

I've seen guys doing the exact same thing.
Some are actually stupid sha, how can you cancel ur mat. No when they are arranged serially? Abi after 1 not be 2 be the next?
lol becky dats shy ppo for u.... One babe i used to knw bk den in skul, i knew her mat number, nd she knew i knew it, nd anytym results came out, she would just b uncomfortable wen i come to the notice board to check my results..lol..
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by chimerase2: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Choi gals fart dey smell die kai grin
Na dem mess pass
Na the pretty way der mess de smell pass
The wowor ones der fart no de smell but get sound undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Mrfils(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
beckyomas:
Lol! I cant agree with anyone of them there, maybe it could be so with other girls but definitely not me.
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Mrfils(m): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
beckyomas:
I 4 C U
You have a bright future
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:54am On Nov 21, 2014
TheWisest:

Good! And that has been what I always tell people, "Date and marry your BESTFRIEND". If you look at it critically, it s only your bestfriend you can let in on all these. So you re on point girl! smiley
Don't let it get into your head joor! We turn our boyfriends to our best friends... Not the reverse way if you know what I mean tongue
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

Don't let it get into your head joor! We turn our boyfriends to our best friends... Not the reverse way if you know what I mean tongue

Well if that floats ur boat, good idea then! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2014
weiting man go chop this morning this hungry no be here own ooo
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by carlos1(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2014
nickz:
angry what is NO 5 gettin at??

so every girl that i know her grade ....i'm on her friend zone list abicrycrycry

Ofcourse, or are u dating all of dem?

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by nickz(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2014
carlos1:

Ofcourse, or are u dating all of dem?
no i'm not.....but i know most of them really well and i'm cool with them sad
so i have to date a girl before knowing her grade,if not i'm on the zone??
doesn't add up
there are over a billion reasons why a girl would show me her grade grin...
Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by b3llo(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2014
8. They think the world revolves around them.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Not all o...
I'm extra comfy with my bf...

We could be like this:

ME: *entering the toilet, calling him on phone* Hello, guess what?

HIM: What?

Me: I dey shiit grin

Him: Ewww... I can perceive it through the phone undecided

Me: Fvck u... angry

Him: Fvck you too smiley ... Don't talk in the toilet. Fishbrain... tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Most Extreme Wedding photography. / Am i cursed? / Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.