Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do (1225 Views)

DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? / I Am In A Dilemma ! What Should I Do? / If You Are To Collect 1k From All Ur Ex,how Much Will You Have In Total???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by Eastherbunny(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Normally I don't write things about my private life but I have obliged this time cause I figured two head are better than one and I really need your help.

Am in a dilemma and don't know what to do cause two supposedly mature classy ladies are currently in love with me,and they are both fighting real hard to get my attention.
The problem is I don't like any of them that way and with the way things are going if I refused any of their advances I may be a victim on headline news.
I don't keep relationships cause I don't believe in love. That just me and am ok with it but seeing two beautiful ladies fight over a me is something I can't handle.
I adore women,I protect any women just like I care for my sisters and I don't want to cause any trouble to both of them cause their friendships mean a lot to me. Why do they have to develop that ridiculous feeling ahhh I can't take it anymore.
Please tell me what to do cause I get so inpatient and frustrated so easily when I don't act fast.
Whenever I get angry instead of getting violent on another person I just smash things and this tree beside me is already feeling it.
Help me before I loose my mind, I never thought I'll be in this situation I actually help people through this kinds of stuff.
Help me cause these girls are wasting their time, I can't love.
Re: Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by ennon92(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
The nations cup will be boring without Nigeria participating.
Re: Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by faithugo64(f): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
op,tell them you cant love any of them shikena,this is nothing to worry about
Re: Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by Eastherbunny(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
faithugo64:
op,tell them you cant love any of them shikena,this is nothing to worry about

Thanks but the problem is how do I tell without Destroying everything
Re: Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by chymystique(f): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Questions for the Newspapers.... Since your anger fit cook moi moi, I think the best solution to your dileMma is to Jump into a nearby Lagoon undecided undecided

Re: Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by faithugo64(f): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Eastherbunny:

Thanks but the problem is how do I tell without Destroying everything
which do you care more about, their feelings or your sanity??
Re: Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by Eastherbunny(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
chymystique:
Questions for the Newspapers.... Since your anger fit cook moi moi, I think the best solution to your dileMma is to Jump into a nearby Lagoon undecided undecided

Don't worry about my anger am a gentle person I have control it for so long it mostly last for a short period of time.
Re: Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by theorbiters: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
U wanna still have them as friends even tho u can't give in to their needs? That's just selfish man. Not everybody is meant to stay in ur life. What u don't want, then refuse it bluntly and stop dancing around like ants around a cube of sugar
Re: Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
ennon92:
I don't know the problem of the super eagles. the head coach called Edward keshi is an epitome of failure, omeruo is a raw material, Mikel will last on bench until he leaves Chelsea and chase his dream by coming back to his state and contest for start house of assembly, musa is a disgrace to aboki people. lol
Re: Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by theorbiters: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
ennon92:

Broda, like seriously?!!!
Re: Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by Eastherbunny(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
faithugo64:
which do you care more about, their feelings or your sanity??

No don't get me wrong the destroy I meant was our friendship we are friends and they both mean a lot to me.
My anger is not an issue I usually just cool down If I can just think and relax plus I don't get easily angry at people thanks anyway.
Re: Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by Eastherbunny(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
theorbiters:
U wanna still have them as friends even tho u can't give in to their needs? That's just selfish man. Not everybody is meant to stay in ur life. What u don't want, then refuse it bluntly and stop dancing around like ants around a cube of sugar

Can't I still be Friends with them cause they both develop feelings for me plus like I said I don't that way for them.
Re: Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by theorbiters: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Eastherbunny:

Can't I still be Friends with them cause they both develop feelings for me plus like I said I don't that way for them.

Okay, lemme hit the nail. In case u haven't known, once a lady develops feelings for u, they are not ready to settle for 'Let's just be friends' crap. If they can't have u, either they wreck ur entire life or they leave u. The mature ones wud leave for a while, blaming themselves for falling for u, then they wud come back later and be like "I remember that time wen I had feelings for u'. Then the crazy ones wud wreck ur life and everyone that comes in it. So if u really don't feel the same way for them, then just say it to their face in a calm way and mean it. Don't try dancing to their tune while u play ur own music.
Re: Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do by Eastherbunny(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
theorbiters:

Okay, lemme hit the nail. In case u haven't known, once a lady develops feelings for u, they are not ready to settle for 'Let's just be friends' crap. If they can't have u, either they wreck ur entire life or they leave u. The mature ones wud leave for a while, blaming themselves for falling for u, then they wud come back later and be like "I remember that time wen I had feelings for u'. Then the crazy ones wud wreck ur life and everyone that comes in it. So if u really don't feel the same way for them, then just say it to their face in a calm way and mean it. Don't try dancing to their tune while u play ur own music.
Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage / When Your Bf Loves You / Must A Man Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.