Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Women And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Money (645 Views)

**Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Money by LadyVida(f): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Money Attracts women like magnet, they can smell it from 1000 miles away. Don't have money and approach them they will tell you the "story of your life"

But just have money, they will come uninvited and tell u "story for the gods"

Women and money, chei!!!!!
Re: Women And Money by chibwike(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
op..but u re a woman
Re: Women And Money by bastien: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
LadyVida:
Money Attracts women like magnet, they can smell it from 1000 miles away. Don't have money and approach them they will tell you the "story of your life"

ur lips thou, looks like #Obo

Can u date me and take me out ni?

1 Like

Re: Women And Money by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
LadyVida:

lol and wen a guy mks it obvious she is in for d money, she gets furious nd says u think i like u cuz of ur money...

1 Like

Re: Women And Money by ronald4lif(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lol! Everyone likes money, myself inclusive, we all wants comfort, don't we? I think our Nigerian sisters should tone down on their glaring guest for money, loads of them have this believe that the only way they can achieve greatness and become rich is by mingling or marrying a rich man. There's no prove, that men have a higher chance of succeeding than women, chances are same or thereabout so I see no reason our women should think their only breakthrough can only come through a man's backing. But then again, with the present hardship world-over and seemingly worse off in Nigeria I wouldn't blame any girl who goes after guys with goodies to shower them with, I may have done same in similar shoes.

(1) (Reply)

A Supportive Girlfriend Is Better Than A Demanding Girlfriend. / Men Only Listen To Their Partners For Six Minutes,25 Minutes If It's Their Pals / Girls Can U Date A Gambler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.