Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,722 members, 7,824,051 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why Don't They Like Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't They Like Me (2752 Views)

"3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't They Like Me by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2014
hmmmm!
Re: Why Don't They Like Me by frrank(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Why Don't They Like Me by prewtyjulie(f): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
EPITOME OF A NAIJA BABE
lolzz
Re: Why Don't They Like Me by simdam500(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
nigga I understand u.... u will get a lady wen the time comes. just keep feeding your eyes on their dp....

and the guy that bullied up there is probably scared his babe will soon come to the thread and she'll dump the sorry boy for u....
that how guys in togo behaves... lol
Re: Why Don't They Like Me by Truckpusher(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Op don't give up,there are factors that are making them not to come forth and all you need to do is continuously remain cool,calm and collected while watching out for your potential target and as soon as she is down on her guard ,you strike with accuracy and precision. cheesy

Good luck.
Re: Why Don't They Like Me by Truckpusher(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
simdam500:
nigga I understand u.... u will get a lady wen the time comes. just keep feeding your eyes on their dp....

and the guy that bullied up there is probably scared his babe will soon come to the thread and she'll dump the sorry boy for u....
that how guys in togo behaves... lol
grin
Re: Why Don't They Like Me by ifex370(m): 12:56am On Nov 23, 2014
cheesy

ma real niggas... thanks guys... atleats I'm now sure its not from my villa grin
Re: Why Don't They Like Me by pweetyz(f): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2014
funny dude tongue
Re: Why Don't They Like Me by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 27, 2014
Charles4075:
As in ehhnn, them follow am like this..
Funny grin
Male and female for that matter cheesy
Re: Why Don't They Like Me by ifex370(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
pweetyz:
funny dude tongue

cheesy. cheesy. cheesy

cleans eye... how come I didn't see this post all this while

cheesy

what do I say now? errmmm....

where have you been angry ... I wanted to tell you something very important angry ...very very important embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Don't They Like Me by ifex370(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
3cycle:

Funny grin
Male and female for that matter cheesy

No ooo... de no longer following me,except on twitter cool

we don settle,dey just needed a few yams and some dry gin... I guess sakpa...smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs She Doesn't Love You Anymore / Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) / How Can I Get Rid Of This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.