Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (12171 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / How Do You Get Back At Your Ex Who Has Hurt You Irreparably? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by Anita1: 4:00am On Nov 27, 2008
Hi everyone, read similiar posts about boyfriend issues and I'm here to present mine. I am unhappy and hurt.
My boyfriend of more than a year and I have been having problems. He cheated on me, I forgave him and we tried working things out. All of a sudden, he doesn't trust me anymore. Everytime he calls, It's always a problem, that I'm with other men and negative stuffs but as a good woman, i push that aside but he has made me feel so worthless and always fighting with me yet I'm the one always begging him. To cut the story short, something happened, he just called me and said I have a man right? I was speechless and when i wanted to talk, he said i shouldn't tell him anything stupid that he wouldn't believe, he said he had a girl too and he's happy, i didn't say a word and he hung up. Them I sent him a text and left him a voicemail, saying let God be the judge cos I never deserved such and I love him. Till today, I haven't heard from him.

Do you think he would get the same treatment he gave me i mean karma or so because he seemed so happy while I'm like a deadmeat. I dont even see myself sexy or happy or feel life.

Do you think he would regret this and come back.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by whatever90(f): 4:01am On Nov 27, 2008
now this is monicaaa wt a new id
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by H2O2: 4:02am On Nov 27, 2008
Sweetie, let him go.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by arramyjay: 4:04am On Nov 27, 2008
Hmmm so sad,but i think it was guilty conscience that was his problem so he acted before you did.I think you were a bit slow.But just move on and next time if a guy cheats on you discard him but forgive.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by chika98: 4:05am On Nov 27, 2008
Buhaha haaaaaaaaaaaaa. Monicaa you don come back again?? After all we told you already?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by TOYOSI20(f): 4:07am On Nov 27, 2008
Anita1:

Hi everyone, read similiar posts about boyfriend issues and I'm here to present mine. I am unhappy and hurt.
My boyfriend of more than a year and I have been having problems. He cheated on me, I forgave him and we tried working things out. All of a sudden, he doesn't trust me anymore. Everytime he calls, It's always a problem, that I'm with other men and negative stuffs but as a good woman, i push that aside but he has made me feel so worthless and always fighting with me yet I'm the one always begging him. To cut the story short, something happened, he just called me and said I have a man right? I was speechless and when i wanted to talk, he said i shouldn't tell him anything stupid that he wouldn't believe, he said he had a girl too and he's happy, i didn't say a word and he hung up. Them I sent him a text and left him a voicemail, saying let God be the judge because I never deserved such and I love him. Till today, I haven't heard from him.

Do you think he would get the same treatment he gave me i mean karma or so because he seemed so happy while I'm like a deadmeat. I don't even see myself sexy or happy or feel life.

Do you think he would regret this and come back.

So what are u still doing with him then, the relationship is obviously unhealthy for u, . . . . .
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 27, 2008
TOYOSI20:

So what are u still doing with him then, the relationship is obviously unhealthy for u, . . . . .
some people know when to leave, but they just love being heartbroken!!

women!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by KarmaMod(f): 4:10am On Nov 27, 2008
regret what? Move on with your life
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by whatever90(f): 4:11am On Nov 27, 2008
u lot have time to advise her,dis is monicaa,for real who is she deceiving? undecided d new id just registered ystrday,wt same story line? undecided

foolish girl
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by TOYOSI20(f): 4:14am On Nov 27, 2008
I hear ya, all it takes its actually acknowledging that the relationship is unhealthy,

and then having the courage, to leave, otherwise it becomes a vicious cycle

when these kind of sickening relationships become a pattern,it is sad,  sad

Ebony-Silk:

some people know when to leave, but they just love being heartbroken!!

women!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by Busybody2(f): 4:29am On Nov 27, 2008
whatever90:

now this is monicaaa wt a new id

Busy body001, i don talk am say you no get rival cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 27, 2008
gurl as you have heard. please just move on with your life. Life is beautiful. just be careful and know the type of person u will date. stop dating animals. grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by zheroes(m): 4:44am On Nov 27, 2008
unfortunately you didnt know he had dumped you before you knew, he was already tired of you and was looking for a way out.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by Hotstepper(f): 5:00am On Nov 27, 2008
Thank your God gurl that God gave him the courage to tell you so he wouldnt be playing you and wasting ur time. All the drama was a way to make you flight and end it all. See this as a good opportunity and blessing for someone that deserves u.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by Monicaa: 5:16am On Nov 27, 2008
what is all this Monicaa about? Please I don't like this. If I am the one I'm not ashamed to post. Please I am not Anita. Abeg angry
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by Monicaa: 5:28am On Nov 27, 2008
@whatever90
u call me a foolish girl?? u r very stupid angry angry what the hell is all this about? I'm pissed. so because i came crying here bout my boyfriend, anytime some1 posts problems about relationship or boyfriend, it's me Please don't piss me off, i've decided to move on. angry angry

Anita pls u know yourself, help me tell these people
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by Monicaa: 5:42am On Nov 27, 2008
@Anita1
I was in a similiar situation, It hurt but I decided to move on so I think the best thing is to take ur mind off and move on.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by 190: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2008
nice 1 monicaaa, wotsup, u too muc,i hail abeg hw we fit take c,
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by Ben13: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2008
monicaa vs whatever90?

no be small thing
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by dewaledeyi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2008
From a guy's perspective, that guy has got no love for you,

Dont let him waste ur time
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by gaddafi81(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2008
190:

nice 1 monicaaa, wotsup, u too muc,i hail abeg hw we fit take c,

Chei! naija boys cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by CHISCO2: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2008
its a pity but the truth is the guy is scared u'll hurt him someday dats y he acted the way he did. but he doesnt deserve u. move on wit ur life. u might need some time out of r/ship. r u in sch? time 2 give more time 2 ur studies. but dont see guys as all same cos it cud harm u in the long run. dont ever consider going back 2 dat guy cos he's not the repentant type. in anycase i wish u god's healing. cheer up. there'll be light @ the end of the tunnel. if u'r old enuf 4 married i think u shud watch out 4 a matured guy and think of settling down. good---------------------------luck 2 ya
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by whatever90(f): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2008
Monicaa:

@whatever90
u call me a foolish girl?? u r very stupid angry angry  what the hell is all this about? I'm pissed. so because i came crying here bout my boyfriend, anytime someone posts problems about relationship or boyfriend, it's me  Please don't piss me off, i've decided to move on. angry angry

Anita please u know yourself, help me tell these people

keep deceiving yourself ,u shameless cow,who do u want to deceive?definitely not me,haahahahhahhahhahaha,the "karma and over a yr thing" gave u out,registered ystrday wt d same story line,do u think everybody is as daft and dumb as u r

oh by d way,u said u r not anita right?but i just confirmed ur ip address,both ip's r d same,so what do u have to say about that? undecided

hahahahahah ur ip and anitas r d same?so monicaa shut up and stop disgracing urself even d more,u have been caught,so deal with it

shameless swine
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by Monicaa: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2008
@whatever90

Thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by Renz(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2008
@Anita
Well its not so easy to forget about a guy u luv so dearly but u have to make a decison now, forget about him and dont carry memories of him to ur next date.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by CrazyMan(m): 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2008
Stop grieving over spilt milk. If he is no longer interested in you, then let him go; its not by force. I strongly believe that if you are sincere as you claim, God would send you someone who would trust you and won't cheat on you anymore. So cheer up and move on with your life.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by 190: 1:04am On Nov 28, 2008
MOICA.HW FA NA U NOR JUST ANSWER ME SEF, NA SO WE GO DEY DEY
ABEG CONTROL ME MAK I TRIGER U
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by topup: 4:02am On Nov 28, 2008
Hi, the guy had a guilty conscience. He couldn't trust you because he could comprehend how anyone could be so understanding and continue to work on the relationship unless they were doing worse or the same. He probably expected the relationship to end once you found him cheating, and by you continuing working on it, he interpreted it as you seeing cheating as an overlookable offence, and he can't comprehend that. He probably wouldn't be able to tolerate any cheating from your end. He doesn't trust you because he himself has lost your trust, yet you still want to continue the relationship.

Even though it hurts, I would say the relationship ended for a good reason, you deserve a man who would NEVER cheat on you, and there many out there!! I mean in future he may mature and realise his ways, apologise and such, BUT don't wait, it hurts but you need to try and revert to just 'me, myself and I' mode. Be selfish, forget him!!

Yes, Karma ALWAYS works, I am nto saying all his future relationships will fail, because I could never wish that on anyone, but it probably will haunt him, especially if you have been nothing less of an outstanding and understandable girlfriend.

The worst thing you can do, is to use this as a reflection of your personality, guys cheat for different reasons, some can't even find reasons, so it is NOT because you were less of a girlfriend to him (that is if you gave 110% of your energy and effort into the relationship).

There is an amazing guy for you around the corner, just believe that.

Stay sweet or you might miss him.

God Bless.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by 190: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2008
I just dey vex, embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by steaming(f): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2008
Na wa o Anita abi Monia, u must have really really loved dis guy different ids just for an issue on him? Men, that's love

Unfortunately, u just have to move on with ur life. He's done same. Whether karma catches up with him or not should not be ur business.

Take ur decision, stand by it no matter how difficult it may seem, u'd get ova it. people have lost loved and very dear ones to death and they are still living and lovin sumone else

What more sum1 who doesn't even care.

MOVE ON, DON'T BE CAUGHT STAGNANT. Move on Girl, u would be happier u did
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by 190: 4:53am On Nov 29, 2008
monica and anita, u don hear so mak una move on, i am here, over here over here,why u dey dull i wud sweep u off ur feet within hours, try me and see mak i com knee down dey beg embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! by bigwidza(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2008
anita=ashawo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.