Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe (39247 Views)

''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government / President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by declaro(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
ikp4succes:

You want to chop but u knw wan fight for am. How you think say America or all those developed countries came to be.. If you don't rebel against the govt, or let the govt know that what they doing is wrong, they keep on stealing and do what they doing.

This is my question to you; who will take the power after rebelling against the government and laying down our life? Is GEJ, General Buhari, Governor Amechi, PDP and APC worth dying for?
They are still the same people jumping from one party to the other.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Dekingmoses(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
"we will not go to court we will create our own government"

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
ikp4succes:

Same thing, if you go against an event especially commissioned by the govt is civil disobedience..

Yes this will be protest of an event, which is the rigging of the election and resignation of whoever got rig and put in office.. and if nothing is answered we go against the govt.

My guy if you don't understand that a country f u c ke d, when the people choice no longer matter.. i don't know if i will still call that a peoples govt.
Bros we must consider several factors. Who will be the casualties? Poor Nigerians? Children of the Poor? The Born to suffer? or the children of the looting class and Politicians?
Do you think that it is patriotic to back any action that will bring back the military and their corrupt stooges?
Bros, the court is their to attend to dispute. We must put our house in order to ensure every loophole is blocked
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by teebadmus(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Built2last:
A true leader speaks less....Amaechi is a disappointment from all angles....May civil disobedience swallow him and his family only....what pains me is that many gullible fellows think that what politicians are doing is for their collective good. APC wants power at all cost, PDP Wants to retain power at all cost. It is the height of personal deception to think that the masses are anywhere in their plan. Must we loose lives anytime we have elections?

What pained me about his interview is not even parallel government cos its not possible.

It is that he said ''we will cause CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE and we will not go to COURT'' meaning that the only result acceptable to AMAECHI is that they are declared winners...Demon cracy indeed.
We have Executhieves and Legislooters...one and the same

People Decieveing people (PDP) Since 1999

Another Problem Coming (APC) Since 2011

Which way Naija

this person has simply said it all. We are just doing try and error in this country, apc don't even have the interest of the masses if one of their golden representatives is saying this trash.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by juman(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
The democracy has failed this country.

The country should be divided.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Godiloveu(f): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
stopdat:
He said if the elections are rigged. Why is Okupe afraid? Is the PDP planning to rig d elections?

I wonder o!

but I guess it is TRUE.. Pdp n rigging elections tins. eg Ekiti election. now c d outcome 7 members impeaching speaker Chai! daris God
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Godiloveu(f): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
stopdat:
He said if the elections are rigged. Why is Okupe afraid? Is the PDP planning to rig d elections?

I wonder o!

they re quick in criticism wen d negative ' utterances re coming from d opposition party . but theirs will always b swept unda d carpet. Eg " crush them " statement , made by d Gov of Katsina state.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
declaro:

This is my question to you; who will take the power after rebelling against the government and laying down our life? Is GEJ, General Buhari, Governor Amechi, PDP and APC worth dying for?
They are still the same people jumping from one party to the other.

Congress will conduct another election thats is free and fair. is that too much to ask? .. For example you write an exam and the teacher gave you all the answers b4 the exams then whats the point of the exam. So the peoples choice is not voted into office, i wonder what constitution or govt we have.. As for APC if the people fight for them, they wouldn't want to mess up even though they have hidden agenda.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
barcanista:
Bros we must consider several factors. Who will be the casualties? Poor Nigerians? Children of the Poor? The Born to suffer? or the children of the looting class and Politicians?
Do you think that it is patriotic to back any action that will bring back the military and their corrupt stooges?
Bros, the court is their to attend to dispute. We must put our house in order to ensure every loophole is blocked

Like i said b4, there is no govt if the election is rigged, even the court, we both know is controlled by the rulling party. Am sure the people will try that first as there a lot of sympathetic religious people like urself in Nigeria ("the people who does nothing and sit down and say god will punish them"wink. But if no result come out then we go to the street and rip that congress apart angry
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by declaro(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
barcanista:
My Position is very clear, Nigerians must do everything within their powers legitimately to resist election Rigging. If there is any dispute from the election, the Court should be the next place to address it without burning the country. Nigeria must not be brought down because of political power. I believe the PDP have no business remaining, that is why I am rooting for Muhammadu Buhari

It is the duty of all political parties to ensure that they deploy all tactics in monitoring and recording all the 2015 electoral process and report any misconducts and malpractices before, during and after election to avoid a party rigging the election. If any party feels that the electoral result was out of malpractice, they should debate it in the court and live civilians life out of their business. Any person that dies because of these thieves called politicians will have himself to blame.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
declaro:

It is the duty of all political parties to ensure that they deploy all tactics in monitoring and recording all the 2015 electoral process and report any misconducts and malpractices before, during and after election to avoid a party rigging the election. If any party feels that the electoral result was out of malpractice, they should debate it in the court and live civilians life out of their business. Any person that dies because of these thieves called politicians will have himself to blame.

in a normal country INEC handles that. but Nigeria is not anormal country cry
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by PStacks(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Why should Doyin okupke reply Rotimi Amechi if PDP is not trying to rig elections.

The truth is, 2015 go hot..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by free2ryhme: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Omooba77:
Why will they destroy a house because they cant live in it.

... And Katsina state Governor, Shema,was caught on video urging supporters to “crush”, “kill” political opponents and this was recent all your pdp goats didnot say a word.

Guy shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Godiloveu(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
nwafuluozoh:
High time the FG dealt with Amaechi ruthlessly. All APC members are barbarians.

ok but lets start wit Ibrahim Shema of Katsina, militant Dokubo etc
then, d international court of justice will now dealt wit Jonathan n his saTANist members in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by JANK23H(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
To think that APC are not saints either makes his utterance even more nauseating. Elections in Nigeria are won by the best 'rigger'.Amechi should concentrate on fulfilling his promises to the people of Rivers state.
He is becoming loquacious.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by chuksopran(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
The Man no sabi talk,,,,He is talking nonsense.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by declaro(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
ikp4succes:

Congress will conduct another election thats is free and fair. is it that hard to ask for? .. For example you write an exam and the teacher gave you all the answers b4 the exams then whats the point of the exam. So the peoples choice is not voted into office, i wonder what constitution or govt we have.. As for APC if the people fight for them, they wouldn't want to mess up even though they have hidden agenda.

This is not about people fighting for their choice through rebelling and killing. What you are talking about is real war, APC supporter and PDP supporter will crash themselves and big men of the parties will supply weapons for their end gains. Anyone planning this should be warned because these are innocent people lives that will be wasted. My prayer is let the best man win but not by do or die affair. Anyone that supports civil disobedient is an evil man and does not have any interest of the citizens at heart. They will be there for their pockets not for you and I, and does not care about our lives as citizens.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by thunder74(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Omooba77:
Gov.Ameachi should remember that destruction and revolution will compound our problems..
He does not care, after all, he has served his eight years, so Nigeria can scatter, he has made enough money.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Omooba77:

God bless you for this sincere comment,most of their children are not in Nigeria..
Yea...just 'there' and 'loose' spoilt that commentary.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by yayitifury: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
slowpoke,asari holds no political office!!that's a enough reason for him to be arrested and make example out of him.....dump ass
standupguy:

Dumb Bleep, Asari holds no.political office neither has he ever asked for votes from electrorates.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
declaro:

This is not about people fighting for their choice through rebelling and killing. What you are talking about is real war, APC supporter and PDP supporter will crash themselves and big men of the parties will supply weapons for their end gains. Anyone planning this should be warned because these are innocent people lives that will be wasted. My prayer is let the best man win but not by do or die affair. Anyone that supports civil disobedient is an evil man and does not have any interest of the citizens at heart. They will be there for their pockets not for you and I, and does not care about our lives as citizens.

Is that not what is happening in the north and niger delta..mscheew..u talking becos where you are is peaceful. Do you knw how many cabals bust pipeline and supplies guns to militants in Nigerdelta or the bokoharam.. The only thing saving this country is OIL. once that is goine, which is almost gone as price of oil going down now that countries who have oil in Africa alone especially has jumped from only three to like 9 countries. You will see the same anarchy u were trying to prevent.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
thunder74:

He does not care, after all, he has served his eight years, so Nigeria can scatter, he has made enough money.
Then PDP shld not rig.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
declaro:

how person wey don die..go come blame himself huh?
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
ikp4succes:

Is that not what is happening in the north and niger delta..mscheew..u talking becos where you are is peaceful. Do you knw how many cabals bust pipeline and supplies guns to militants in Nigerdelta or the bokoharam.. The only thing saving this country is OIL. once that is goine, which is almost gone as price of oil going down now that countries who have oil in Africa alone especially has jumped from only three to like 9 countries. You will see the same anarchy u were trying to prevent.
When Nigerians hear dismemberment, they thought it is when oil wells dry up or America supports BH, mere slump in oil prize...fear of that has crept in.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by declaro(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
ikp4succes:

in a normal country INEC handles that. but Nigeria is not anormal country cry

There are delegates/supervisors from every party at each poling stations. Their duty is to monitor the electoral process, report, question and order for recount of the votes cast at the poling station for their best records. They MUST NOT fail in their duties hoping to call for civil disobedient after the deed as been done. They should contest it in the law court not using people as Salah/Xmas goats and rams for their misfortune.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by oloworulz(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
This JONATHAN is a big problem to this country. He has no ideas at all. All his followers on nairaland or elsewhere are clueless too.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by awa(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mr. Amechi is someone I used to have much respect for but his utterances lately have proved he is not as principled as I used to think.
An Idiot with few words could be mistaken for a wise man but a wise man whose utterances cannot be controlled is the real idiot.

@Mr. Amechi, outside politics, you should know that each blood that drops on the ground due to your possible incitement would count against you. I remember seeing you closely during a church service and I want you to know that without God, you cannot go further. My prayers are with you as always.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by declaro(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
ikp4succes:

I'm not in support of what is happening in Northeast and Niger Delta but it seems that people don't want to learn. War is very horrible to witness. I'm very sorry for those cut in that war. It is our prayer that those places will experience peace again. It is our duty to denounce any provocation that will result to war.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by ascaris(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
We will follow you to cause civil unrest only IF all your children will join us. The time is fast running out on all polithiefcians in Nigeria. We are begining to understand your hunger for power and to continue looting our treasury. We will continue to sensitizing some of our peers who still think that some of these LIARS mean well for Nigeria. Jonathan said he was without shoes but he has forgotten those still without shoes. Buhari instigated the violence that rocked this country after 2011 elections and Amaechi is now trying to follow in his foot prints.
I remember Buhari said he will not contest for President again but he is now in the race. What is the difference between GMB and JEG? Please my peers lets fight for our country and not any of these politithiefcians.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Bernou72: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
GEJ has perform well in road construction across length & breath of naija, he met 5,000km & now its 25,000km completed, 10,000km left to complete, how many km did OBJ construct & others, he deserve second term to complete the 8 lane Lagos - Ibadan expressway. Vote GEJ 2015 de best for now.
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Fellonigerians: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Omooba77:
Presidency Thursday declared the utterances of the Rivers state governor, Chibuike Amaechi, that should the All Progressive Congress (APC) lose the 2015 general election, the party would resort to civil disobedience as incitement, treason and gross rascality.Addressing news men on the outcome on the APC Salvation Rally, the Senior Special Assistant to President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, said, "Mr. Amaechi who became Governor of Rivers State in 2007 consequent upon a court judgment, said at a street rally organized by the All Progressive Congress that if the 2015 elections are ‘rigged’, his party will not seek redress in court but would rather carry out what he called ‘civil disobedience’ as well as form a parallel government”.

According to the President's aide, "This statement is clearly a further evidence of Governor Amaechi’s penchant for lawlessness and anarchy in his unbridled pursuit for power. It is curious and unthinkable that a man who was himself a beneficiary of the court process would disdain the very platform through which he acquired the opportunity to make his reckless and provocative statement.

"It is even more worrisome when one considers the fact that Governor Amaechi’s party, which is relatively new, came on board promising hope to Nigerians. With statements like this it is clear that Amaechi is more of a liability to his party than an asset and has the potential to bring his party to further opprobrium and disrepute. For someone who aspires to become the Vice President of this country, his disdain for law and order is not only unfortunate but also patently dangerous and sends dark signals about the survival of our democracy.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/amaechis-utterances-treasonable-says-presidency/194616/

APC has continued to show Nigerians that it is made up of disgruntled politicians that are not a better alternative than PDP... They keep helping GEJ in his re-election campaign... Comments like this boost PDP's chances, while diminishing APC's chances...
Re: Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
declaro:

I'm not in support of what is happening in Northeast and Niger Delta but it seems that people don't want to learn. War is very horrible to witness. I'm very sorry for those cut in that war. It is our prayer that those places will experience peace again. It is our duty to denounce any provocation that will result to war.

War is different, this is call from the populace for the people in govt to do right by the people. The protest will stop once the govt heed to what the people want. Their stubbornness will result to even more violence and any death will be their fault. If you want a Country for your generation u have to fight for it, even if it means to die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) / Iara Oshiomhole In Imo State For August Meeting (photo) / Buhari Polls 1.3m Votes In Katsina - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.