Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days (47013 Views)

Brother To Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Blasts Him For Messing With Her Pre / Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama / I Am Still A Virgin - Flavour Claims. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2014
Abeg na whu be brymo and wc country him come 4m?? Pls u guyz shuld advice da dude 2 keep his head up n mind his biznes...... Wetin concern am if Flavour sell 1m cpoiz?
-
-
-
-
-
-
Haters kip hating
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by kcowen(m): 6:22am On Nov 21, 2014
Even if he did not sell a million copies,wetin be Brymo concern,sometimes some people just try to put mouth 4 wetin no concern them,since he's no longer relevant in d industry,he just wants to let people know he's still in d industry sha.....Mr Flavour Even if you sold 10million in a day E no concern anyone,I sure say I no follow inside d 10million people

1 Like

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Pauloot(m): 6:23am On Nov 21, 2014
Frustrated Brymo! Ur time Don pass o. 1m copies sold or not,u ve bin placed on pension in naija music industry! Mo wi re ooo

1 Like

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by sweetgala(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2014
Brymo shoukd just chill and mind his own business.
Yes he might be reacting to some devious activities in the music industry and stating a personal opinion shared by many which he is entitled to, but in order not to be misunderstood it better make Jim no jump like monkey make him no break him back
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2014
I bet he's presently eating his millions.
And we here talking.

Anyway MI said it.
Bad belle (is allowed)

Mo signature
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by slimzy91(m): 6:26am On Nov 21, 2014
Elnino4ladies:
MI sold 30thousand in 30minutes..brymo shld jst chilled
..that one na pre order base on many noise dem make about the alnum.pre orders are counted immediately after album release..am even doubting dat number self. Flavour no do any awareness or pre order stuff
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2014
Should be itunes naw. Not cds
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Collynzo9: 6:29am On Nov 21, 2014
Yoruba people their bad belle no get part 2.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by LEAFLET(m): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2014
Brymo you've got talent no doubt but you had no business commenting on another artist's "supposed" marketing strategy if that's what is it..Do you guys even know how well known and accepted flavour is and how big obaino as a marketer is..One wholesaler in onitsha can easily order for 300,000 copies of that album so he can enjoy monopoly in the east because the album circulates,I know of a guy here in the east that ordered for 100,000 copies of phyno's NGNG when that album and the whole hawkers and small retailers lined up for days at his shop before others got wind of it...Ask any alaba cd marketer how this things work.. It's fu*king possible considering how big the country and also how big the artist..Brymo,Left for me you are way underrated and I respect you for your talent,You are to the rnb world what jesse jagz is to the rap world but don't be blind to the truth..It's possible considering the artist involved...Flavour is accepted by almost the whole tribes in Nigeria not just in the south east..

4 Likes

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Who/What is Brymo?

Well, we don't know him/her/it here in Papua New Guinea

Chixox!!!! shocked FTC Again!!!!! grin
Hehehehehehhehehe....
God is Great!! (Sign of good tinz to come)
#team1960b*t must pay on Saturday

Btw,
Nairalanders....
Vote Wisely tomao....Vote "NaijaBoiy"
God bless yhu'all
perfect choice bro...naijaboiy is getting the crown! smiley
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by cyriltochi: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2014
brymo... go do ya own .. i fink dis is s ryt tym 2 sing.
if i get money no jealous... bla bla bla..
BAD BELLE GO DIE..!!!
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by benemmanuel: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2014
How e take b ma biz?
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by obaayo2: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2014
BRYMO? never heard of him here in SAMOA ISLAND
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by figment232(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2014
Yomieluv:
I knew it was all marketing strategy.

1million cd sold,where,and when?

Brymo is right on that,after-all production isn't complete till the goods get to the final consumers.

Obaino is just a marketer who thought other distributors is the last link in the channels of distribution..

1million cds in one week to the final consumers,is what should be counted..

Next.
Wot if 20000 distributors across d nation buy 500 copies each.?

1 Like

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by slimzy91(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2014
kauza:
When goods leave the shelves of a distributor to his customers who are whoesalers,it is assumed as sales by the distributor so I don't understand the fume about the proclamation.
. That is not how album sales are calculated, make research don't just talk...they are calculated base on units[digital and physical]. Digital is the album sold online and number of live streams while physical is the single unit u buy. That is how they do it not a bulk of copies gotten frm the producer..1m copies is platinum, 500 is gold, only obaino sell 1m copies in 5 days.. flavour enter platinum in 5 days For inside obaino shop for alaba..
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2014
Yomieluv:
I knew it was all marketing strategy.

1million cd sold,where,and when?

Brymo is right on that,after-all production isn't complete till the goods get to the final consumers.

Obaino is just a marketer who thought other distributors is the last link in the channels of distribution..

1million cds in one week to the final consumers,is what should be counted..

Next.

but u agree that he must have sold 1million copies to distributors?
if he has, it means he has gotten the monetary value or equivalent of 1 million copies, what were u saying again?

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by malvingay(m): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2014
Please WHO IS BRIMO?? W e dnt knw him here in LIBYA.
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by OtunbaFestus(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Am going with brymo on this. Flavor album is been sold on the road buy different boys and girls and there's probabilty most are pirated.
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by bimbor(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2014
Mikkyboy10:
1 million album koorh, shay dz 9ja wey everyone be economics student, na free dem dey download from music from tooexclusive, U go come waste N200 buy album, album wey na only hin family buy, dem dey say 1million copies!!

Whether u like it or not u still pay...either u buy the CD or u download it.....abi the data wey u dey use download na free? So be wise.
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by mdee1(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Who/What is Brymo?

Well, we don't know him/her/it here in Papua New Guinea

Chixox!!!! shocked FTC Again!!!!! grin
Hehehehehehhehehe....
God is Great!! (Sign of good tinz to come)
#team1960b*t must pay on Saturday

Btw,
Nairalanders....
Vote Wisely tomao....Vote "NaijaBoiy"
God bless yhu'all
who is Brymo? He is that guy dat sang the chorus for OLEKU with iceprince.
What is Brymo? a subject some white peeps are studying

1 Like

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Arysexy(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2014
Brymo No get work, na to dey count sold cd by flavour.

I see bad belle.

4 Likes

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by BlackPikiN(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2014
Justcash:

I've been blasting it for 2 days consistently. I don't know of 1million sold records, but I know that hustling IGBO men would likely buy the CD and blast it than sit to look for where to download it.

My favorite is Dance and Orinado.

Bro listen to Nwanyi Mbaise, Nwanyo Nwanyi, Wiser and Munachi, you go know say Flavour is currently the best now.
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by seunoni34(m): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2014
Freshtomato:
Biko, Let Brymo just shut up and release his own instead of pointing fingers undecided

*yawns* I'll sleep now embarassed
guess you're one of those girls who masturbates for flavour
no wonder you're blindly defending him
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Missmossy(f): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2014
Hahahaha grin jealousy kills I must say. Flavour deserves it big time, happy for him kiss

4 Likes

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by AwesomeRims(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Why is everyone acting as though 1million copies is 1billion.. Gents who have cars buy cds.. I bought 2 of the cds (1 for each of my cars) cos I don't like transferring cds btw cars.. Remember am just 1 Nigerian out of 170million people.. I million cds is not impossible..

Pout
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by jbaby265(f): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2014
flavour kip rocking

beefers kip beefing

flavour kip on doing it

haters will alwaz hate

#ثغتተረ adaada tinz#باركةن

1 Like

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by jbaby265(f): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2014
AwesomeRims:
Why is everyone acting as though 1million copies is 1billion.. Gents who have cars buy cds.. I bought 2 of the cds (1 for each of my cars) cos I don't like transferring cds btw cars.. Remember am just 1 Nigerian out of 170million people.. I million cds is not impossible..

Pout

bless u dear..

beefers will never get tired
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by yurme(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2014
felixdanielthed:
Brymo mine ur biz
nawa oo hw wil brymo "MINE" his biz na? #non of ma biz tho

1 Like

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by christopher123(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2014
You know envy cometh in shades

Brymo is a flash in a pan thing

He is no star if i see him in a mall i cant recognise him

A marketer told u he sold 1million albums

Now is it a big deal
Did u take his inventory
Are u his warehouse manager

People should get a life

Non igbos play flavor music

He re invented high life with swag

Pls give up to him brymo or fryo

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2014
AwesomeRims:

Pout
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Sanchez01: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2014
slimzy91:
. Bros talyor swift own self na world sales na reach approximately 1.3m in a week..buh flavour sale 1m copies in 5 days for only naija. Lol abeg make we talk true na
Exactly! That skipped my mind actually. Thanks to desperate bloggers, we can easily download Naija trending songs without breaking a sweat. Flavour and co-horts are terrible comediansgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' / Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.