Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days (47014 Views)

Brother To Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Blasts Him For Messing With Her Pre / Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama / I Am Still A Virgin - Flavour Claims. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by tochstorm(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Awon bad belle
o bad gon.
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by caprini1: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2014
christopher123:

That is positivity, they will stay there and think nagative, beliving everybody is stupid as them, they will never in their miserable life assume that somebody can achieve that? these are the people that will complain that government will not bath them, feed them or clothe the, without believing in themselves, I gave them links that it is possible

I live in satellite town and i have friends in alaba i know the volume of transaction going on there on daily basis, the only thing is that you have to get this i can do it spirit, not sittiing down in a place and blowing grammar

THERE IS SO MUCH MONEY IN THIS COUNTRY, WHAT IS THE BASIS OF THE ARGUEMENT...IN A COUNTRY OF 170 MILLIO, WHY CAN SOMEBODY SELL JUST A MILLION COPY IN A WEEK

IT NOT EVEN UPTO 2% OF THE POPULATION...PEOPLE CAN BE NEGATIVE SHA

Yes I was in Alaba last week,and I noticed. A new trend ,they now have phone repairers union,boys and even girls from different tribes working in harmony and making good money from fixing phones.I love this country.
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by christopher123(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Sanchez01:

Honestly, I must say that you're way to judgemental and sentimental in your view. You believe sales depend on ethnic groups, hence, your mention of Urhobo is a lampoon on the tribe as a minority. Well, it doesn't work that way. Music cuts across boundaries and ethnicity. Most times, people end up loving songs from other tribes than theirs, it has been that way for a while. There are dozens of one-hit wonder artistes outside and those are the kind of people we have now: you rarely see artistes who strive for the mastery. Being an Igbo artiste does not give you edge over others; 'if your music no sell, na because say the thing fall short of people's expectations'. I reiterate that it is impossible for a Nigerian artiste to hit platinum or near within five days. We cannot attain that feat with our silly attitudes, and Flavour himself is not innocent on this. BTW, I'm Urhobo. I hope that settles it?

I used tribe to buttress population density not been judgmental, thank lord that you said music is trans cultural, so it is then very possible that the marketer is not lying to have sold 1 million ..i still paly uwaifo you know

lol
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by NewNigeriaMind: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2014
christopher123:
if the sell 10 billion copies, i am not in position to refute that because i do not have data to back it up, I am not their agent nor their distribution channel partner, you you are just plainly and stuppiddly saying things not substantiated, that is why your folks are seen as back stabbers...the brymo has proved that age long notion...it has noting to do with tribalism but the perception of people towards you and your folks

stop hating success, grow up and finally leave your parents house and go hutsle in some other place...it will help your perception

I am a business man and i deal with every tribes but in terms of friends i select my friends and they dont select me

your so negative

WHAT is being negative here....yeah I pray Olamide, Wizkid, Flavour and the rest someday make such sales.

but is what brymo said out of line=NO. if he has reservations about the story, he has a right to it.

you are business man ke!!! I seriously doubt that!!!

you cannot be a business man and not realize people are who they are irrespective of tribe.
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by christopher123(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2014
caprini1:
Yes I was in Alaba last week,and I noticed. A new trend ,they now have phone repairers union,boys and even girls from different tribes working in harmony and making good money from fixing phones.I love this country.

THAT WAS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO LET ONE FUNNY IMP UNDERSTAND, HE IS BUSY TELLING ME THAT A CAR SOMEBODY BOUGHT 2014 MODEL 14 MILLION IS SO COMMON IN ISLAND..THIS IS HOW PEOPLE REASON BY HATING PEOPLE AND THIS SAME GUY MIGHT BE LIVING IN ONE DINGY PLACE, HAVE YOU ASKED WHY POOR PEOPLE ARE ALSO THE ONES TO TALK DOWN OF PEOPLE SUCCESSES....

MY DEAR I SO MUCH BELIEVE IN THIS COUNTRY ...THAT IS WHY YOU SEE ASIANS TROOPING IN MAKING MONEY HERE AND SOME IMPS ARE ALWAYS THINKING NEGATIVE

IF HE SELLS 1 MILLION COPIES, I DO NOT DOUBT HIM CONSIDERING THE POPULATION OF THE COUNTRY AND THE MARKET NETWORK

IN ALABA DEALERS COME FROM GHANA, LIBERIA AND OTHER ECOWAS REGION

THE WAY PEOPLE THINK IS BAD

THEY SAY NIGERIA IS NOT GOOD, GEJ IS BAD, FASHOLA IS WRONG...DAMMNNNN

BUT IT IS THE SAME NIGERIA THAT PEOPLE ARE BUILDING HOUSES, BUYING BRAND NEW CARS, GOING FOR VACATION, YET SOME FOOOOOOLLS WILL SAY ITS NOT GOOD

IF IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THEM, IT IS GOOD FOR ME AND MY PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by NewNigeriaMind: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2014
christopher123:
I AM NOT YOUR LECTURER, GO AND DO BASIC RESEARCH

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

MR RANGE ROVER EVOQUE 2014 IS A COMMON CAR

You know what, this is my perception about your tribe Igbo.

you people are like a slave that finally found freedom, then owns a house, then a car, as such you cannot help it being boastful.

Please come to 1004 VI and count the number of evogue in the estate. when people like us look at people like you we cannot help but pity you folks.

Envogue has been out since like late 2013, one Igbo girl finally got one and the rest of Nigeria will not rest.

Even ORITSA Femi just got one.

God there are many Yoruba/igbo/hausa/ijaw/iskeiri etc who you don't know that got that car before Linda now, Gosh in my office here, one of my partner drives 2014 range sport-go check the price.

I have many great igbo friends, the likes of you give the rest bad name.
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by caprini1: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2014
christopher123:

THAT WAS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO LET ONE FUNNY IMP UNDERSTAND, HE IS BUSY TELLING ME THAT A CAR SOMEBODY BOUGHT 2014 MODEL 14 MILLION IS SO COMMON IN ISLAND..THIS IS HOW PEOPLE REASON BY HATING PEOPLE AND THIS SAME GUY MIGHT BE LIVING IN ONE DINGY PLACE, HAVE YOU ASKED WHY POOR PEOPLE ARE ALSO THE ONES TO TALK DOWN OF PEOPLE SUCCESSES....

MY DEAR I SO MUCH BELIEVE IN THIS COUNTRY ...THAT IS WHY YOU SEE ASIANS TROOPING IN MAKING MONEY HERE AND SOME IMPS ARE ALWAYS THINKING NEGATIVE

IF HE SELLS 1 MILLION COPIES, I DO NOT DOUBT HIM CONSIDERING THE POPULATION OF THE COUNTRY AND THE MARKET NETWORK

BUT IT IS THE SAME NIGERIA THAT PEOPLE ARE BUILDING HOUSES, BUYING BRAND NEW CARS, GOING FOR VACATION, YET SOME FOOOOOOLLS WILL SAY ITS NOT GOOD

Aurelien my friend from Benin Republic was born in France ,his parents and sibblings stay in France,but he chose to stay in Cotonou,I asked him why,and he said "I can't leave the biggest market in Africa behind my house and go doing menial jobs in Paris,"He imports all kinds of stuffs from tyres to car battery and sell them to Nigerians.He is living large!
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by squaddy(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

A pained ofe nmanu wow considering we buy flavor album.

When will you folks stop tribalism.

The day you folks do.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by christopher123(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

WHAT is being negative here....yeah I pray Olamide, Wizkid, Flavour and the rest someday make such sales.

but is what brymo said out of line=NO. if he has reservations about the story, he has a right to it.

you are business man ke!!! I seriously doubt that!!!

you cannot be a business man and not realize people are who they are irrespective of tribe.

Wetin consign me with tribe and money, all i know i render my services you pay me chikenaaaa....wetin be my own

you dont mix business and emotions, rule number one...learn it from igbo man

as of friendship, i choose my friends and trust nobody....treat them like client...you dont need to love me to do business with me,all you need to do is love my services - rule number 2

hope your learning

its pointless loving somebody and him rending bad services..its better disliking somebody but getting good services

That is why USA will always do business with CHINA...hope your getting it

You dont learn this is school, you get it from street, now thank me

above all, grow up and never hate on people success

if somebody tells you something abouth his success, if you have reservation about the story without fact to substantiate them...better shuuut the fucckk up....

Rule number 3

lastly ...go home, practise this thing, come back and thank me later

rule number 4 - in business against all odds, always have a positive outlook...it is called laws of attraction

now smally bounce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by christopher123(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=caprini1 post=28213525][/quote]

now your talking my brother caprini1...never stay with haters and jealousies...their hate is infectious and they never do well

pls...i have seen people start with nothing, end up with huge thing

some monkeys are here condemning the 1 million sales as if they are the obiano wharehouse manager or inventory manager

i have been to EU, UK and see how Nigerias do security jobs, I ask wht are you doing there where as you can live a better life

I dont want to sound bragging, but I thank lord for my life ..I know where i have been

You have to look to the life positively

the hate was so much that somebody said that Range Rover Evogeu 2014 model which is 14 million is so common in victoria island...have you seen such a mentality...instead of appreciating this owner and understuding the owner....

This person maybe has no okada ....

people can be nasty

so negative

My brother be positive, believe it will come to you

1 Like

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by NewNigeriaMind: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2014
christopher123:

Wetin consign me with tribe and money, all i know i render my services you pay me chikenaaaa....wetin be my own

you dont mix business and emotions, rule number one...learn it from igbo man

as of friendship, i choose my friends and trust nobody....treat them like client...you dont need to love me to do business with me,all you need to do is love my services - rule number 2

hope your learning

its pointless loving somebody and him rending bad services..its better disliking somebody but getting good services

That is why USA will always do business with CHINA...hope your getting it

You dont learn this is school, you get it from street, now thank me

above all, grow up and never hate on people success

if somebody tells you something abouth his success, if you have reservation about the story without fact to substantiate them...better shuuut the fucckk up....

Rule number 3

lastly ...go home, practise this thing, come back and thank me later

rule number 4 - in business against all odds, always have a positive outlook...it is called laws of attraction

now smally bounce

grin this guy is funny.

is this meant to be a joke cheesy

boy I doubt if you are making it in life cause of this your hate and tribalism.

you are not a true hustler, in fact I doubt you know the meaning cheesy

see there is a vibe we all radiate when we meet people, I feel negative vibes around you, I don't do business with you.

and you know what hate and tribalism gives the most irritating negative vibes.

maybe that is why you are where you are.......

shoes get size, I just bought my girl a car and she is igbo look through my topics you will find it.

like I said before, tribalism kills.
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by NewNigeriaMind: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2014
squaddy:

The day you folks do.

but I don't .......
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by christopher123(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2014
Oh you have done what anybody has not done, you have announced that you bought some body a car...lol

i will not doubt you

the worst mistake somebody can make is to lie to himself

Congrats on the car you bought

Hope you bought her a maybach or Lotus..cos Range is common for you

If you did not buy these top notch car like Rolls, Maybach or Cadillac 16 then shame on you

Dont come and brag with one asian japanese korean car oooo

so which car did you buy

Mr. Range Rover Evoque is a common car ...

i Laugh in gbagiri voice

boy go and sit down

Congrats..but people dey buy pent suites in Dubai for their girls they wont make noise

an you know if you dey talk true or lie...you still dey girlfriend level seff....lol

NewNigeriaMind:

grin this guy is funny.

is this meant to be a joke cheesy

boy I doubt if you are making it in life cause of this your hate and tribalism.

you are not a true hustler, in fact I doubt you know the meaning cheesy

see there is a vibe we all radiate when we meet people, I feel negative vibes around you, I don't do business with you.

and you know what hate and tribalism gives the most irritating negative vibes.

maybe that is why you are where you are.......

shoes get size, I just bought my girl a car and she is igbo look through my topics you will find it.

like I said before, tribalism kills.
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by squaddy(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

but I don't .......

But most of your folks here do. Isn't it hypocritical that you don't notice it when they throw jabs at us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by christopher123(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2014
squaddy:

But most of your folks here do. Isn't it hypocritical that you don't notice it when they throw jabs at us?

If you tell them the truth the feel offended
anyway truth hurts though

the positive ones will always succeed the negative ones will always frustrate
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by NewNigeriaMind: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2014
christopher123:
Oh you have done what anybody has not done, you have announced that you bought some body a car...lol

i will not doubt you

the worst mistake somebody can make is to lie to himself

Congrats on the car you bought

Hope you bought her a maybach or Lotus..cos Range is common for you

If you did not buy these top notch car like Rolls, Maybach or Cadillac 16 then shame on you

Dont come and brag with one asian japanese korean car oooo

so which car did you buy

Mr. Range Rover Evoque is a common car ...

i Laugh in gbagiri voice

boy go and sit down

Congrats..but people dey buy pent suites in Dubai for their girls they wont make noise

an you know if you dey talk true or lie...you still dey girlfriend level seff....lol

you just have to say it don't you.

see my point is, except someone is a failure, I don't see how anyone can envy another person or hate.

in my world, I do not believe in hate, that does not mean it doesn't exist.

secondly, because someone criticize you does not make them an hater....

thirdly it is wrong to always put people tribe before their personality.

the world will be a better place if we stop spreading hate and sentiments that only bread more hate.....

go back to your post and ask yourself... if you are Yoruba will you ever buy flavor album again
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by christopher123(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Yo still dey do girlfriend is not envy but an observation

congrats on the CAMRY 2007 you bought MR RANGE ROVER IS A COMMON CAR]

GUY GO SIDDON

You no get yarn...braggard

NewNigeriaMind:

see my point is, except someone is a failure, I don't see how anyone can envy another person or hate.

the world will be a better place if we stop spreading hate and sentiments that only bread more hate.....

go back to your post and ask yourself... if you are Yoruba will you ever buy flavor album again
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
bimbor:

Whether u like it or not u still pay...either u buy the CD or u download it.....abi the data wey u dey use download na free? So be wise.
D data, na MTN dey collect d money no be flavour, abi u think say MTN go give flavour out of d money?
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by rhymz(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
People funny sha, why is it hard to believe that Flavor may have sold up to a million copies of his latest unannounced album, Thankful?
Some artist don even carry the matter for head dey twit stuff wey make them sound like some hater.

Obaino made the claims not Flavor and this is very possible from a distributor's perspective, he may have moved a million units of the album to different record wholesale sellers. The man even showed receipts to confirm and back up his claims.

I hear some people say as long as it has not reached the consumer, it is a misrepresentation of facts... Story, Obaino Music did not release 1 million units to the wholesale sellers for free, so why is it hard to believe. Flavor himself is a household name, he has a huge fan base not just in Nigeria but also in other African countries.

But when Taylor Swift was said to have sold over a million copies of her album in one week of its release nobody asked if it had reached the consumers and all that crappy arguments about statistics and stuff..... What statistics does Obaino Music need to tell you that he has moved over a million units of the album that he has been given the sole distribution rights? Nigerians sha..... We can sabi have low expectations for ourselves sha...
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by christopher123(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2014
You have said it, one thing that i hate is pulling people down, i hate braggard, why should you tell me that you bought a car for GF, why should you tell me that Range Is A cOMMON CAR 2014, I made a comment, instead of you to look at the common denominator you termed it TRIBALISM

I have seen these over and over and i have made an oversvation from personal friends to what i see that is what informed me of my conclusion, it is left for the people that have this mentality to change

IT IS THIS MENTALITY THAT CAUSED LAGOS CROWD
IT IS THIS SAME XENOPHOBIC JEALOUSY MENTALITY THAT CAUSED THEM TO HATE GHANA PEEPS AND SEND THEM, PARKING
IT IS THIS SAME JEALOUSY MENTALITY THAT IS STILL HERE...THEY CHANT GO TO YOUR VILLAGE, AS IF THE PEOPLE ARE TAKING THEIR MONEY

i ma not a tribalist, i hate lazy and escapist people that feel that people is causing their wahala instead of admitting the simple truth....

Ok from today do observation of the people that backstab and pull people down and come to conclusion

This is a general knowladge, it is left for the people involved to change the notion

I talk from experience and what other experience

I am not generalizing but 80% of cases i see are true...always pointing to the same place

Now the issue is for one to make a change, he must admit something is wrong somewhere

Mind you GF is an observation not a jealousy

Marriage aint no achievement

Got work to do

talk later

have a blessed day bro

NewNigeriaMind:

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by christopher123(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Dont mind them

rhymz:
People funny sha, why is it hard to believe that Flavor may have sold up to a million copies of his latest unannounced album, Thankful?
Some artist don even carry the matter for head dey twit stuff wey make them sound like some hater.

Obaino made the claims not Flavor and this is very possible from a distributor's perspective, he may have moved a million units of the album to different record wholesale sellers. The man even showed receipts to confirm and back up his claims.

I hear some people say as long as it has not reached the consumer, it is a misrepresentation of facts... Story, Obaino Music did not release 1 million units to the wholesale sellers for free, so why is it hard to believe. Flavor himself is a household name, he has a huge fan base not just in Nigeria but also in other African countries.

But when Taylor Swift was said to have sold over a million copies of her album in one week of its release nobody asked if it had reached the consumers and all that crappy arguments about statistics and stuff..... What statistics does Obaino Music need to tell you that he has moved over a million units of the album that he has been given the sole distribution rights? Nigerians sha..... We can sabi have low expectations for ourselves sha...

1 Like

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by rhymz(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2014
christopher123:

now your talking my brother caprini1...never stay with haters and jealousies...their hate is infectious and they never do well

pls...i have seen people start with nothing, end up with huge thing

some monkeys are here condemning the 1 million sales as if they are the obiano wharehouse manager or inventory manager

i have been to EU, UK and see how Nigerias do security jobs, I ask wht are you doing there where as you can live a better life

I dont want to sound bragging, but I thank lord for my life ..I know where i have been

You have to look to the life positively

the hate was so much that somebody said that Range Rover Evogeu 2014 model which is 14 million is so common in victoria island...have you seen such a mentality...instead of appreciating this owner and understuding the owner....

This person maybe has no okada ....

people can be nasty

so negative

My brother be positive, believe it will come to you
can you please stop being childish and tribalistic in your comments, I don't see the need to turn this into an igbo vs Yoruba fight..... And I don't think you are more igbo than me.... Pls quit being hateful.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by meccuno: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Brymo is a guy I love very much....because he sings very good songs........but I think he shouldn't delve into issues like this.....its better to be a bystander than to attract negative comments and views to him self.......what he should be doing is make comments that would increase is value than to create unnecessary enemies....its not worth it.......it puts him in a bad light
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Ok, sir...YouTube views nko?
QuiverBox:

When did Twiter Followers become a yardstick in measuring record Sales?
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by christopher123(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2014
rhymz:
can you please stop being childish and tribalistic in your comments, I don't see the need to turn this into an igbo vs Yoruba fight..... And I don't think you are more igbo than me.... Pls quit being hateful.

it is not a fight my bro...i no get strength to fight oooo

but i dey say the truth thats all ..it might hurt though
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by majorfarms(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2014
Story for idle ppl like me every friday; grin grin
I dont undrstnd d hype and wave of d million copies in 5days story.
If i come out tomorrow and tweet dat i had fried plantain nd oats for b/fast, while i actually had akara nd garri, hw e take affect ppl?...I probably only said it to make my self feel good, and not being antagonistic towards anyone. it shuldnt b anyone's issue nah. Hence, I dont still undrstnd why ppl shuld be carryin dis gist far nd high like say dem dey sell gala. Whether na true or na false, abi na right or na wrong, make ppl no dey shook mouth for matter wey no concern dem.
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2014
Akmarshal:

before nko, you wnt him to be playing obi role for IBO films? tuko!

that is brymo' s opinion n he is entitle to one! talk ur own as u want am or else sharap!
Bros, u be hin body guard?
Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Kassidy90(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2014
Though i can smell jealosy from Brymo tweets but nevertheless he speaks truth.....a chain of distribution is neva complete without the consumer, anyway sha succes to them all including plus me too.. grin

1 Like

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Ladybluecash(f): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2014
Flavour doesnt need 5million follwers on tweeter bfor he cud sell hs songs.. Me no dey follow him on anytin bt i follow him on all hs new albums.. If any1 don hear dat song u go knw sey d album supose sell lik 20million copies in 5days... If nt because i even lik brymo abi na hypo b hs name i for release amadioha to strike him.. Haters mak una go bath naked joooorrrr durrrrrrrr

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by Donzee02(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2014
ibro is just jealous cos is last album sold 784k copies till date...

1 Like

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by THMT: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
christopher123:

WHY ALL DIS USELES NEGATIVITY ---- SO MANY SOUTHY AND UGANDA PEOPLE over here know flavour songs and lyrics more then me sef....I for kiss bro you if to say you be babe, I visited Naija this year did some business and it payed me but my brother kept complaining how hard naija life is, until now he didnt bother to know more about how i hustle rather he kept telling me i didn't give him enough money . I know things are rough but when u are busy complaining how can u learn from those making it........ i was also duped when i bought a land and all i can say finally is all na hustle but GOD punish them for trying to force me to invest in oyibo man country after the bad experience back home...... im back to base and still have relocation plans back home fresh in my mind cuz Naija too sweeeeeeet, Me no fit shout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days by thexzy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
All A_B_O_K_I to him KETTLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' / Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.