Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly (1952 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials / Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 21, 2014
"The Presidential invasion of the National Assembly which was unscrupulously executed by its pursuivant Inspector General Of Police had all the trappings of an entente raid and executive rascality which is deservable of an acidic excoriation and corrosive pummeling.

"The impeachment gambit is however a frankeinstous yoyo with a potency for an erebus prone whirligig."

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Whatever!!! Freedom of speech is allowed and encouraged by my President...
Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 21, 2014
CFCfan:
"The Presidential invasion of the National Assembly which was unscrupulously executed by its pursuivant Inspector General Of Police had all the trappings of an entente raid and executive rascality which is deservable of an acidic excoriation and corrosive pummeling.

"The impeachment gambit is however a frankeinstous yoyo with a potency for an erebus prone whirligig."
God understands cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:08am On Nov 21, 2014
This is what i call a kakistomobotocrazy

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 21, 2014
Obiagelli:

God understands cheesy
Abi o. Diaris Godu o
Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Olanireti(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2014
In late Gbenga Adeboye'Itu baba ita's voice'O ye Oloun'

3 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by PapiWata: 6:29am On Nov 21, 2014
I am simply flabber-whelmed and over-ghasted to hear these words from Oga Patrick about our head of state, given his exalted position as a man of timber and calipers, whose modus operandi openly defies willy-nilly, all tenets of the locus standii applicable to this dispensation.
Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2014
PapiWata:
I am simply flabber-whelmed and over-ghasted to hear these words from Oga Patrick about our head of state, given his exalted position as a man of timber and calipers, whose modus operandi openly defies willy-nilly, all tenets of the locus standii applicable to this dispensation.
grin grin
Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Adetula1(m): 7:05am On Nov 21, 2014
this guy always speaks to the gods

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by gift01: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2014
Talk is cheap but not everybody's. If you wanna confuse Nigerians, speak big big grammar but you will never be relevant. Ask Okotie and FFK
Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by kokoA(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2014
His specie of weed is what I call "smoke once and remain high till you die".. Omor! I'd do anything to get that good stuff mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by onuwaje(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by onyekakingsley(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2014
chai!!!....I need to work on my vocabulary o....

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by egift(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2014
Whereas we accommodate his optimal parsing of phonological coincidences, he should reprieve us the travail of having to crisscross the compendium before making nous of the contemplations he intend to share with us. What transpired yesterday was particularly horrendous and ought to be condemned in the sturdiest stretch possible. Nigeria will overcome its current challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by ednut1(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2014
too dry
Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2014
PapiWata:
calipers indeed. Abeg shift grin

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Mimisboygreat: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
eh? #faints

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Superstar007(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2014
PapiWata:

No be only calipers, what of clippers and slippers grin

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Cannonleo(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2014
egift:
Whereas we accommodate his optimal parsing of phonological coincidences, he should reprieve us the travail of having to crisscross the compendium before making nous of the contemplations he intend to share with us. What transpired yesterday was particularly horrendous and ought to be condemned in the sturdiest stretch possible. Nigeria will overcome its current challenges.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin easy now

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Dannidom(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2014
egift:
whether do you judge the analytical investigation on his part of his enthymen deficient secumdum quoad, or quoad minus?

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Waspy(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2014
The country is in a state of conundrumal pismabisma.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by obainojazz(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2014
I am really gboshamore that moboginie will stupendous and foolpendous without chuburugana...this is highly efikpakatama dat is man can bangata ...I am extremely jabamgadolilly
*faints *
Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by PapiWata: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2014
egift:

Thank you for this timely and astute observation, Oga Egift. Please find attached herewith my own urgent response to the points raised above.

In order to preserve a measure of unobtrusive mea-culpa before a readership populated by contemporaneous observers already perplexed, confounded, befuddled, bemused, disoriented, discombobulated and indeed exasperated by the gratuitous invocation of linguistic and tautological pyrotechnics in the learned opinions rendered by erudite contributors to this topic of elemental discourse, it is of paramount and indeed existential import, that the wanton reliance on such an obscure and elliptical approach to diction must be discountenanced, in the interest of grammatical simplicity. Nihil incarburendum illegitimi, and of course, caveat emptor.

It is with this fundamental premise of systematized logicality, simmering foremost amid the deepest intra-cranial recesses of our cognitive physiology, that we must studiously examine and dissect in a scholarly and dispassionate manner the overriding holistic premise underlying Hon Patrick Obahiagbon’s most recent submissions before the world press assemblage, both from the standpoint of symbolically over-riding geopolitical imperatives, as well as within the context of ingrained societal expectations reposed upon the Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon himself, setting aside, for the sake of sublime clarity and succinctness, the discountenanced murmurings and hallucinatory ramblings of those who would declare the righteous gentleman a person-non-grata simply by virtue of his substantive documented record replete with illustrative antecedents that have suffused with clockwork regularity the hallowed pages of this forum in particular, for the past decade or more, ad nauseum, ad infinitum.

3 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by iheanyi40(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2014
searching 4 ma dicktionary gringrin

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by gbenga4sure(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2014
who is obahiagbon,we dont know him hear in yemen.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by lonelydora: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2014
This our political higi haga is lugubrious.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by OgologoDimkpa: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2014
This Obaihgbon is nothing but a Crinkum-Crankum

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2014
In as much as i'm All PDP, these guys crossed the line

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2014
please what is 'yoyo'??

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Dannidom(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2014
PapiWata:

Thank you for this timely and astute observation, Oga Egift. Please find attached herewith my own urgent response to the points raised above.

In order to preserve a measure of unobtrusive mea-culpa before a readership populated by contemporaneous observers already perplexed, confounded, befuddled, bemused, disoriented, discombobulated and indeed exasperated by the gratuitous invocation of linguistic and tautological pyrotechnics in the learned opinions rendered by erudite contributors to this topic of elemental discourse, it is of paramount and indeed existential import, that the wanton reliance on such an obscure and elliptical approach to diction must be discountenanced, in the interest of grammatical simplicity. Nihil incarburendum illegitimi, and of course, caveat emptor.

It is with this fundamental premise of systematized logicality, simmering foremost amid the deepest intra-cranial recesses of our cognitive physiology, that we must studiously examine and dissect in a scholarly and dispassionate manner the overriding holistic premise underlying Hon Patrick Obahiagbon’s most recent submissions before the world press assemblage, both from the standpoint of symbolically over-riding geopolitical imperatives, as well as within the context of ingrained societal expectations reposed upon the Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon himself, setting aside, for the sake of sublime clarity and succinctness, the discountenanced murmurings and hallucinatory ramblings of those who would declare the learned gentleman a person-non-grata simply by virtue of his substantive documented record replete with illustrative antecedents that have suffused with clockwork regularity the hallowed pages of this forum in particular, for the past decade or more, ad nauseum, ad infinitum.
that stupid moment after makin a gud list of poo and someone steals ur 'likes' by writing this tongue

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2014
egift:

I've got to admit that your submission is more elegant than Obahiagbon's.

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly by Kassidy90(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2014
CFCfan:

where is my Oxford dico...

(1) (Reply)

GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. / NNPC Report Cooked- APC / Graphic Photos!!! See What Pdp Did In Rivers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.