Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! (1133 Views)

For Not Sending Her A Birthday Wishes This Happen / What Most Naija Girls Wishes / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by olexjay(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Most of our girls this days do says "how they wish their mother in-law has passed away before they got married to their fiancée", I do hear this type of topic from many different girls.

I went to visit one of my friend one day, on getting there I found him sitting in the midst of some girls which are his neighbor, believe me they are also discussing this issue.

I decided to ask the main reason why they're having this kind of wish and they both answer me in chorus with the answer below:

-The mother will always wanna come to check up his son and might even want to be living with them and this won't allow any privacy for the couple, something like monitoring every activity in the do.

I was thinking this wish is so bad, a woman that had suffer a lot on her son, and even have this girls forgotten they will also become a mother one day.

Now the question is that ladies do you also have this kinda same wish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by Leovido(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2014
Please before answering, put yourself in your mother-in-law's shoes & imagine your son's wife wishing you were dead
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Any girl who thinks that will die 1st..Amen
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2014
My mother is the first woman I fell in love with,To my future wife,I hope you are seeing this,If you dare think not to even wish about this thrash eh,God help you if I know....
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by bjayx: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Wat kinda wish is dat Women:enemies of demselves since d time of enoch.

1 Like

Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by olexjay(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2014
edozie04:
My mother is the first woman I fell in love with,To my future wife,I hope you are seeing this,If you dare think not to even wish about this thrash eh,God help you if I know....
#yhaaga! .... I can feel dat bro.
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2014
No sensible gal would wish her mother-in-law dead,except she does want to have a male child.
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2014
God forbid o...
Even though the mother-in-law test is the hardest to pass, they are important in everybody's marital life

Unless she's naturally a Jezebel angry
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by fnep2smooth(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2014
my MUM always warn me about such girls.
in short before you get my love you have to love my MUM..
She always say this to me when I was still school
" PETER..... DO YOU SEE HOW YOUR DAD AND I ARE TRYING TO TRAIN YOU " Tomorrow now when you get married one GIRL will tell me when to visit you or when to call. or start saying am a witch...

Am living with those words and am looking for someone who will love my MUM than me... ( sweet MUM )
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by olexjay(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
fnep2smooth:
my MUM always warn me about such girls.
in short before you get my love you have to love my MUM..
She always say this to me when I was still school
" PETER..... DO YOU SEE HOW YOUR DAD AND I ARE TRYING TO TRAIN YOU " Tomorrow now when you get married one GIRL will tell me when to visit you or when to call. or start saying am a witch...

Am living with those words and am looking for someone who will love my MUM than me... ( sweet MUM )
that's a nice on bro, bliv me those moms also know wat dis days girls are capable of doing.... Me mom also tells me same word.
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by Missmossy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
I have a mother töo and i can never wish her such so why my mother-in-law?
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by olexjay(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
mizzkeji44:
No sensible gal would wish her mother-in-law dead,except she does want to have a male child.
u're right but I think they don't think about their future either thinking they will also av a male child.
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by olexjay(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Missmossy:
I have a mother töo and i can never wish her such so why my mother-in-law?
I just wish those gurls which are having such wish can reason like dat, believe me all dose mom also know about dis days gurls thought, like my mom telling me if u wanna marry pls choose wisely and may God choose 4 u cos I don't want the situation whereby "I will av 2 inform u like 3 weeks back to let u know I will be visiting or even av 2 call" sometin like dat
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by Missmossy(f): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote
author=olexjay post=28217027] I just wish those gurls which are having
such wish can reason like dat, believe me all dose mom also know about
dis days gurls thought, like my mom telling me if u wanna marry pls
choose wisely and may God choose 4 u cos I don't want the situation
whereby "I will av 2 inform u like 3 weeks back to let u know I will be
visiting or even av 2 call" sometin like dat[/quote]
God will help us,Nollywood movies doesn't help but worsen things with what they instill into most minds.

1 Like

Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by Emodeee: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
this is a potential frontpage thread. i advice u should change d topic to smtin more appealing and relating to d article itself.
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by olexjay(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Emodeee:
this is a potential frontpage thread. i advice u should change d topic to smtin more appealing and relating to d article itself.
I'm trying bro! smiley
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by fnep2smooth(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
olexjay:
that's a nice on bro, bliv me those moms also know wat dis days girls are capable of doing.... Me mom also tells me same word.
that poor woman suffer to train me and I won't let one yeye girl decide what to give or buy for her..
well I trust my MUM... She no de take nonsense.
Re: some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! by shindarayo(f): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmm!MOTHER IN LAWS.yl growing up, if dre is any prayer I always mk to God is to gv m a mil like my mother. And I can boldly say God has blessed me wt d greatest of dem all.elegant, strict, principled, caring and a sucessful wonderful woman.am so lucky to hv someone like dt as a mil.meeting her for d first tym I was rily apprehensive wt thots of maybe.but I must say in d few years hv joined dis family she hs bn nothing but kind to m and my family..she treats my mother like het sis, treats m like her first daughta and treats my daughta like her last born.a woman dt stood by us wen I was goin tru difficulty wt her son.she is always encouraging.we re so close dt she tells m tins naturally one shldnt tell her dil....she defends m frm anybody dt speaks neg of m.i vld go on and on.but I knw dis is a result of having a great mother who yinks of odas above herself.so I guess am just reaping.....so all u bitch dt re prayn gor ur mil death pks c u annel ur praya towards praying fir God to send u a mil like ur own mother dts if ur mothers re something to write homr abt.as for m, I met hrr already and she is a great woman.am so proud of her

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Rush Into A Relationship (4 Reasons) / The Truth Is... / My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.