Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? (1147 Views)

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did / Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? by Galobito(f): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hi NLs,
I'm 26 years old; I've dated a lot of guys and lost count, but this guy is different. Not that he's perfect (nobody is), but I love him just the way he is.
I started dating him about a couple of months ago and he's been so loving and caring. He showers me with gifts and affection, but asks for nothing in return. Not even sex.
Believe it or not, I'm still a virgin and he knows. I'm so much in love with this guy that I'd let him deflower me, if he asks to; but he wouldn't.
Personally however, I always feel like I'm not impacting his life in any way and I'm afraid he might feel the same way someday and call it quits.
This is my biggest fear, because I cannot afford to lose him. He's just too dear!
Wise people of NL, please advise me on what to do.
Re: What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
You are over thinking this. Just be yourself and enjoy each other's company. No need to stress yourself over these things.

1 Like

Re: What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
you are one lucky gurrrrl!
well, I'm a huge feminist. so I believe in equality btwn the man and the woman. so whatever the man contributes, so does the woman. ☺
Re: What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? by Chizzy20(f): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmm, I really dont ve much to say..Jst want to add havin sex wit a man does nt mean u re impactin anytin into his life..Jst continue bin urself jst lyk wat d 1st person to comment said nd also try to encourage nd b a source of motivation to him, always put him in prayers too.

1 Like

Re: What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
You only feel insecure in a way.

Loving him dearly is just enough. And one thing, don't be a pest to his wallet. That's all to it.
Re: What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? by Enegod(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Galobito:
Hi NLs,
I'm 26 years old; I've dated a lot of guys and lost count, but this guy is different. Not that he's perfect (nobody is), but I love him just the way he is.
I started dating him about a couple of months ago and he's been so loving and caring. He showers me with gifts and affection, but asks for nothing in return. Not even sex.
Believe it or not, I'm still a virgin and he knows. I'm so much in love with this guy that I'd let him deflower me, if he asks to; but he wouldn't.
Personally however, I always feel like I'm not impacting his life in any way and I'm afraid he might feel the same way someday and call it quits.
This is my biggest fear, because I cannot afford to lose him. He's just too dear!
Wise people of NL, please advise me on what to do.
wow! You have lost count on the number of guys you have dated...and you're still a virgin undecided
Lemme guess, You dumped those guys because they wanted to have sex with you or you were not into them, you saw them as magas undecided

Now the one you love doesn't want to sleep with you...you are now b*tching around on how to keep him because you know you have nth else to offer other than your virginity. undecided

karma is really a b*tch!! undecided

1 Like

Re: What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? by yorex2011: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Your love, respect and affection is good enough. Surprise him every now and then with little things you can afford. Most times its not about the size of the gift but the heart behind the giving. Wish you guys the best.

2 Likes

Re: What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? by Bamz(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
You sound like a decent chick. Men might not ask for advice directly but then when things are not so going good for them, you come in and shower them with all the optimism you've got.

He shouldn't be the one to initiate most of the communication. Every kind of relationship is a two way thing.

You shouldn't always be at the receiving end of gifts also. Some men won't admit this. Surprise him sometime.

If what you want is a godly relationship, I'm with you 100%.

You'll surely know if you're building your man or breaking him. You should give him enough space to chase his dreams.

-
Disclaimer: Everything I stated is strictly my personal opinion and in no way represents the mindset of majority of the male folks.

2 Likes

Re: What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? by Abbycrown(f): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
There are various ways to contribute to your relationship without even spending a dime.
Check out: being a part of your partner's goals to the point where they can depend on you for advice; supporting him through a tough time or a bad day, by making him happy and reminding him of better days ahead; contributing in decision making, by offering sound opinions; and ultimately, praying for him.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: What/how Does A Lady Contribute Positively To A Relationship? by DanielGb(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
firstly, i am like undecided she dated many guys nd she still a virgin its possible rt? yea, of course bt she only remain a V cos she didnt love any or dem b her mugu nt even maga.

my advice:
since dis one don press ur mumu botton ...nd u don fall into love. no need to think or over do.
simply BE YOURSELF...Be Real.

Everyman loves what is real, expect those one wey dey use bleaching cream. 80% of guys dnt like ladies wey dey bleach cos dey assume dey ar fake. however 65% still use skin light cream. guyz still dey manage dat one

Secondly,
Work on ur character. dump d bad. change for d best.

WISDOM will teach u d rest. (prov. 4:7).
Oops! is he a pastor lol... dat verse is 4 wise people. they keep it inside there mendular obla...watever.

YOUR PROBLEM
This also apply to all ladies. d more reason y ladies dnt like nice guys. All becos u feel u ar with him to change him. to impact him positively.

Nice guys are good dude... bt wen u ar shaking ur ukwu looking for boi friend... u dnt need already made good guyz... u needed d opposite. nd so, u prefer dat baddest guy over mr. nice... believing dat u will change him.

when most ladies want to marry, dey search for bad guys turn good guys. dats wen dey need ready-made. they dem selves dey cooperate.

QUESTION
Y is it dat 80% of d ladies when dey are searching for husband goes to church or mosque or singles and married event or read books on relationship? Jamb Question...lol. answer it. for deliverance?

follow me 4twitter: @top_man4U

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think We Are Done? Please Advice / What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship / Where Can I Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.