Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) (5047 Views)

Gov. Fayose Replies Femi Falana (SAN) / CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect / Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) by Lurcky(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
dozieben2:

using big grammar doesn't hide the fact that oshiomole also wasn't making sense, can you justify him locking up his house of assembly complex for 6months? don't be fooled by grammar or just because it's APC

Leave dat guy he is so childish

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) by Pennyways: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
khaki governor of the year
Re: Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) by Lurcky(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
abokiigbo:
This response is too watery! The bar must be very low in Ekiti at the moment, if this is the best reply they can come up with after such wash down from the comrade gov. Anyway a people that can replace a very educated quintessential gentleman like Fayemi with the like of Fayose cannot surprise me.

Guy use your sense to talk abeg. What did your so-call educated gent do 4 ekiti? Absolutely nothing, teachers were no paid, the SUG of d state uni was almost scrambled, no good roads nothing at all n u sit there hypocritical n say bulllshit.

Why should Oshiomole shut down the house in the first place ? If the governors lodge was d venue for legislative meetings why was that building built in the first place?

U have a situation where APC law-makers left their duty post to go to another state to do their job, (that's trash) knowing fully well that their action may stir trouble, yet they did what they did. its just like a gateman leaving his Acompany to another Bcompany to do his job at Acompany.

Tradh
Re: Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) by Lurcky(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
abokiigbo:
This response is too watery! The bar must be very low in Ekiti at the moment, if this is the best reply they can come up with after such wash down from the comrade gov. Anyway a people that can replace a very educated quintessential gentleman like Fayemi with the like of Fayose cannot surprise me.

Guy use your sense to talk abeg. What did your so-call educated gent do 4 ekiti? Absolutely nothing, teachers were not paid, the SUG of d state uni was bullied and almost scrambled, no good investments in the state agricultural sector, nothing at all n u sit there hypocritical n say bulllshit.

Why should Oshiomole shut down the house in the first place ? If the governors lodge was d venue for legislative meetings why was that building built in the first place?

U have a situation where APC law-makers left their duty post to go to another state to do their job, (that's trash) knowing fully well that their action may stir trouble, yet they did what they did. its just like a gateman leaving his Acompany to another Bcompany to do his job at Acompany.

Tradh
Re: Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) by ExcessKJ(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
BiHung:
This ekiti response is so empty and inept.
It shows Fayose is truly uneducated.
pls, try and read the post again
Re: Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
truthnaija:

Hello Mr man irrespective of what is been said to rubbish the image of the man called fayemi .I will let you know that even in ekiti he never lost because of non-performance as been depicted. The people will tell they did not send him to build roads or repair school but rather they were hungry. You need to leave in ekiti to really understand its politics.in the history of ekiti he was the most performing in their hearts they know. I trust ekiti as usual is just a matter of time before they start complaining.
Back to the issue of salaries been owed.the worked were only owed for two months .fayemi has been paying salaries for over 3 1/2 years until after the election.
The issue started only after thge election check your CBN data on allocation to ekiti state during this period. Money was not been release by the federal govt to state .it was only the month of September and October that was not paid. Mind you the FG just paid the September Allocation some Weeks back when the September allocation was release our governor paid it out as October Salary.the October allocation in not release yet.this as giving the impression that fayemi stole workers salary. It is very wrong to portray this. What is in this world that would not be left.tell a lot of projects were done by fayemi and some abandoned projects were completed. Mind you the resources of ekiti are very limited.
I just laugh the way they go about brandishing fake figures as regards the debt status. We Have the DMO which is the real keeper of all records as regards debts of any govt agencies both sTates and fg.they gave a different figure from what is been branded.
Mind you some of the debt been displayed even involved debt the state accuired from old ondo state even the debt been owed the state by the FG.
Luckily the state got a refund from the money owed by the FG from the roads done by fayemi to the the tunen of 10bilion with a promise to pay additional 5billion in couple of weeks.now presently in Ado roads without issues are been cut open to justify the spending of this money.it was claimed that the hilltop house was to expensive. Now they es surface a road that was not up to 10 weeks.they brought in people from Ibadan to start putting marble in the building , I mean imported ones. fayemi will always sAY what he will do not this saying something and doing something else. He has been sleepingin in the new Govt lodge as against the impression it is too expensive .the firstlady moved in six days after taken office.but he choose to decieve the public.Mind you a request for 100m as been made for the Refurbishment of the bedroom.he never told ekiti people that he bought a range and sent the bill to fayemi to pay the Sum it was 43m as gov elect. Pls open your eyes and I live in Ado
How come none of d 16 govt realise how good his project are or was fayose. Nt "elected' but"selected"
Even in fayemi's local govt
Re: Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) by hugoart(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
We're aware of 'Go and Die' and amendments have been made and accepted.

But will Fayose introspect and correct his own inadequacies so that like first term will not be like second term.
Fayose was impeached in 2006 for financial fraud. And his recent behavior was evident and displayed during that tenure too before the impeachment.

I pity him because if in a month he's having all these issues, 4years is a long time.
Re: Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
This is not the best of time to be an ekiti indigen. it would av Bn fire-for-fire if it is during fayemi's time but as we are in the period of stomach infrastructure. eku iroju for my ekiti losers.
Re: Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) by donmalcolm21(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Oshimole should know that those who live in glass house should not thro stones.
Re: Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) by dozieben2(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Superbbash:

where do u reside?
buffoon like u are supposed to hide in a coven

calling me a Buffon doesn't add nor subtract to who I am nor does it in anyway makes you superior. stop attention seeking if you have an opinion air it and I can't remember mentioning you in my earlier post so please curb your tendencies.
Re: Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) by truthnaija: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lurcky:

Guy use your sense to talk abeg. What did your so-call educated gent do 4 ekiti? Absolutely nothing, teachers were not paid, the SUG of d state uni was bullied and almost scrambled, no good investments in the state agricultural sector, nothing at all n u sit there hypocritical n say bulllshit.

Tradh
No SUG was bulied during his time, teachers in the state had it better during his time than any other time .the only issues was the assessment test they kicked against.
During is time this were the following benefit they had
He was the 1st Gov in entire south western State to pay the minimum wage
Teachers had bush allowance which was extra to their salary for does teaching outside Ado and
the few towns some got as much as 12,000 depending on your location
They had specialized allowance for teaching of science subjects including maths and English I.e 5000per subject
Come to ado and go around schools you will see the numbers of cars parked in public schools as increase .this is as a result of loans advance to the teachers.the issue is just that the ekiti are just use to propaganda.I Bert you in a couple of months.we will start complaining.mind u the only salary fayemi did not pay was the month of September and October and this was as a result of non release of the allocation a curing to the state.the present govt was giving the allocation for the month of September some few weeks back and funny this was use to pay for the month of October just to maintain an impression that fayemi is owing salaries.pls confirm not state as collected October allocation .have ever done your research properly, during fayemi ekiti state became the largest producer of table fish. This is a big acheivement ,for a state that is known to be mountainous.we ekiti always complain,This is just us
Re: Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) by truthnaija: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

How come none of d 16 govt realise how good his project are or was fayose. Nt "elected' but"selected"
Even in fayemi's local govt
In ekiti the slogan for fayemi was osise but? I.e he work but? We are hungry.
Some days ago the gov was shown on TV visiting the chickens he planed sharing for Christmas at their poultry.
He has asked that any one in need of the chicken and rice for Christmas should go and submit their names at the govt office .trust my people nah .they fon start topping in.is this governance?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Is A Cosmopolitan State : The Yoruba Language Bill Violates People's Right / Olusegun Banjo Says Lagos Assembly Didn’t Send Him Any Invitation / "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.