Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut (1586 Views)

CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding / Fayose Replies Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut(+pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by Talkcentral: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-T82IzTXLwd8/VG7oEcJP9YI/AAAAAAAD8CU/Ou2ZuFoUQpI/s1600/mFqMpGtOB5uqngVtOySZcJjb.jpg[/img]

Lol. These our leaders eh! From jumping the fence to now trading words. I don't know exactly what's going on between these two governors - Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state and Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State. Yesterday Governor Oshiomole blasted Governor Fayose saying;
"If the Ekiti Governor is too lazy to read and too politically illiterate to know what is happening in Edo State House of Assembly, we expected his psychedelic media aides to simply shut their loud mouths rather than behave like capering neophytes."
Biko what is capering neophytes? Anyway, governor Fayose has replied Oshiomhole via his Special Assistant on New Media. See the press statement after the cut...

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has told the Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole to keep his mouth shut and stop meddling in Ekiti State issues.

The governor said Oshiomhole lacked moral rights to comment on happenings in the Ekiti State House of Assembly, having locked up the Edo State House of Assembly for over six months.

A statement issued by the Special Assistant to the Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka read; "It is unfortunate that we are in a country where people who should naturally bury their heads in shame still speak.

"Aides of a supposed Comrade Governor, who look a hapless widow in the eyes and told her to "go and die" ought to know that they lack moral rights to speak in a saner clime.

"However, because we are in a Nigeria where anything goes, aides of a governor like Adams Oshiomhole, who relocated the sittings of his State House of Assembly to his bedroom in the Edo State Government House can open their oppressive mouths and defend the indefensible.

"Is it proper for a State House of Assembly to sit in the Government House? Should a State House of Assembly complex be put under locks and keys for six months? And can actions taken in the sitting of a House of Assembly held inside the Edo State Government House be said to have stamp of legality?

"Here we are with a supposed progressive Comrade Governor perpetuating ilegalities in Edo State with lawmakers of his party, APC sitting exclusively in the Government House where he resides with his wife and children, and instead of his aides to remove the timber in their boss' eyes, they are getting concerned with the toothpicks in another person eyes.

"The reality is that whether the APC lawmakers are 15 or 5, the lawmakers cannot sit anywhere else apart from the State House of Assembly. Or are they saying that the National Assembly can also relocate to Tafawa Balewa Square in Lagos?

"It is our advise that Governor Adams Oshiomhole should solve the problems in the Edo State House of Assembly and stop meddling in the Ekiti State affairs because on June 21, 2014, the people elected their governor in person of Peter Ayodele Fayose, and millions of APC evil machinations cannot stop him from governing Ekiti State for four years."

>>>http://www..com.ng/go-and-die-governor-should-keep-shut/
Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by nedu2000(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2014
democracy isn't for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by jingh(f): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2014
disgraceful act
Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2014
I don't think I would ever come to this conclusion in my life....but I think we seems now to be better off under the military guys.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by anonimi: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2014
ilugunboy:
I don't think I would ever come to this conclusion in my life....but I think we seems now to be better off under the military guys.

How do you mean, please kindly explain.
Thanks.
Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2014
anonimi:

How do you mean, please kindly explain.
Thanks.

Do you honestly think we are practicing democracy? where the executive want to ALWAYS have it by it OWN WAY?

We are deceiving ourselves..shame is on ALL OF US NIGERIANS...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by anonimi: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2014
ilugunboy:

Do you honestly think we are practicing democracy? where the executive want to ALWAYS have it by it OWN WAY?

Don't you think it is actually better under the Jonathan/Sambo administration than it was under General Bully_Aminu of Ota

- How many SINate presidents did OBJoke deal with and how many Speakers of the HoR?
- How many state governors were impeached and replaced by ex-military administratos under ex-Baba Iyabo?

Life is a JOURNEY not a snap shot! Part of our problems as black people is we want a BIG BANG transformation that does NOT exist anywhere. The history of Europe is also about slow progress and we are on our own journey slowly & steadily.

We are deceiving ourselves..shame is on ALL OF US NIGERIANS...

I fully agree with the above as our near-absent involvement in our own affairs leaves the stage for all these bandits and crooks to hoodwink and ride us like donkeys. Is it not said that when the cat is away the mouse will play angry
And that indeed is a big shame!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by Mekateka: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2014
oshomole please face your front
Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by GeeOh(f): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2014
wen trouble sidon yanga go wake am,wetin he dey find? ekiti pple na wa for dis ona gov,wey dey fight up and down o.
Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by Descartes: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Next you will hear from Edo is about the "Stomach Infrastructure" aka Advanced Almajirism in Ekiti grin cheesy grin
Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by Donrissy(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2014
What is 'Go and Die'? Is that a name of a song? Did Ekiti direct it? Pls enlighten me because i school in nazareth.
Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2014
anonimi:

Don't you think it is actually better under the Jonathan/Sambo administration than it was under General Bully_Aminu of Ota

- How many SINate presidents did OBJoke deal with and how many Speakers of the HoR?
- How many state governors were impeached and replaced by ex-military administratos under ex-Baba Iyabo?

Life is a JOURNEY not a snap shot! Part of our problems as black people is we want a BIG BANG transformation that does NOT exist anywhere. The history of Europe is also about slow progress and we are on our own journey slowly & steadily.

I fully agree with the above as our near-absent involvement in our own affairs leaves the stage for all these bandits and crooks to hoodwink and ride us like donkeys. Is it not said that when the cat is away the mouse will play angry
And that indeed is a big shame!

I will rather not compare OBJ with GEJ....I will prefer to look at the journey from 1999.

It has been a very unpleasant journey and it's keep getting worse without any hope on the horizon....It's is bad enough that we are not making progress on the political fronts as Nigerians collectively...but when you as a President now capitalized on our traditional fault lines of religion and tribes....then you are only planning to set the country ablaze.

Honestly the whole thing is just so saddening....

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by donphilopus: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2014
My Comrade Governor sir, pls I'll like to enjoin you to stop dignifying this tout with a response!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by powerblaze(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by hugoart(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
What an uncouth animal. Fayose is an excuse for a governor.
When you have Fayose as a governor, just know you don't have a governor. He is a domestic animal.

No wonder he was impeached the last time.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by anonimi: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
ilugunboy:

I will rather not compare OBJ with GEJ....I will prefer to look at the journey from 1999.

It has been a very unpleasant journey and it's keep getting worse without any hope on the horizon....It's is bad enough that we are not making progress on the political fronts as Nigerians collectively...but when you as a President now capitalized on our traditional fault lines of religion and tribes....then you are only planning to set the country ablaze.

Honestly the whole thing is just so saddening....

Not very different sentiments from that of Israelites at several points, as described in the Middle East holy books of Bible and Koran, of their journey from Egypt to Canaan under the leadership of Moses (Prophet Musa to the Muslims).

We are making progress vis-a-vis the expansion of our democratic space with growing INDEPENDENCE of the various arms (legislative & judiciary) as well as tiers (state & LGAs) from the federal executive.
Unfortunately the democratic space at the level of our various states vis-a-vis the legislature and judiciary as well as with the LGAs under their control has not witnessed much of this requisite independence angry

We won't get there overnight and even when we finally get there we still have to continue REFINING and reworking the processes and laws to improve our relationships.
Re: Fayose To Oshiomhole: "Go And Die" Governor Should Keep Shut by gebest: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
donphilopus:
My Comrade Governor sir, pls I'll like to enjoin you to stop dignifying this tout with a response!
MY COMRADE GOV'R, EVERYBODY KNOWS FAYOSE IS A THUG, JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE TO BE FOOLING HIMSELF AROUND.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Cute! Meet Beautiful Wife Of Buhari (CUTE PHOTOS) / Meet Africa's Richest Women / Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.