Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Tor! Kwankwaso Hails Deputy Minority Leader For Jumping National Assembly Gate Y - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tor! Kwankwaso Hails Deputy Minority Leader For Jumping National Assembly Gate Y (1196 Views)

Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning / Reps Did No Wrong Jumping National Assembly Gate –keyamo / (photo) Deputy Minority Leader Jumping Fence At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tor! Kwankwaso Hails Deputy Minority Leader For Jumping National Assembly Gate Y by Talkcentral: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WCwDL5DQX3k/VG7tuFusJ7I/AAAAAAABZIU/jtEIAJfNaJg/s1600/MM.jpg[/img]

Former Kano State Governor, Mohammed Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has hailed the Deputy Minority Leader of the House of Rep. Suleiman Abdulrahaman Kawu Sumail for jumping the National Assembly gate yesterday when they were prevented from gaining access into the complex by security operatives.

Kwankwaso took to his twitter page where he praised him;

See another photo of him after the cut after finding his way into the hosue.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-JOBWEc6suCg/VG7tYiewR5I/AAAAAAABZIE/LHtY5Tvn8bE/s1600/M3.png[/img]
Re: Tor! Kwankwaso Hails Deputy Minority Leader For Jumping National Assembly Gate Y by HrtBrkSteve(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2014
Hehehe, can't stop laughing! So these people sabi how to jump gate?
On a more serious note, this country is becoming something else.
Re: Tor! Kwankwaso Hails Deputy Minority Leader For Jumping National Assembly Gate Y by dunkem21(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2014
grin
Re: Tor! Kwankwaso Hails Deputy Minority Leader For Jumping National Assembly Gate Y by sirugos(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2014
Birds of the same feather.
Re: Tor! Kwankwaso Hails Deputy Minority Leader For Jumping National Assembly Gate Y by abokiigbo: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2014
Why all the hullabaloo about jumping the fence ? What where they supposed to do if a tyrant president sends armed masked men to lock up the parliament, where the representatives of the people preside? Sit down and look? If all those who fought for our democracy had sat down looking, i bet we would still have been firmly under military rule now. Oppressors always take advantage of our sense of civility and decorum to perpetuate their evil, whereas they are not civil nor decorous in their own actions. If an intruder locks you out in your house what will you do? In saner climes the people would have been on the street this morning protesting the tyranny of the Lion of Otuoke. alas this is Nigeria where reason is stood on its head. The clear sign though is that Jonathan is going down faster than we thought.

1 Like

Re: Tor! Kwankwaso Hails Deputy Minority Leader For Jumping National Assembly Gate Y by benson81(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2014
Nigerian politicians all the same!.If he is on my side whatever he does is good.if he is not on my side whatever he does is bad.if na PDP house member do same we 4 no here word again!.Abeg did any1 else hear some of the house members who came to the gate of the chamber with tambuwal shouting 'kill us' 'we want to die' or was it just me grin
Re: Tor! Kwankwaso Hails Deputy Minority Leader For Jumping National Assembly Gate Y by spenca: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Of course there is always hope , never give up my mate , these are all happening because of GEJ and his saTANist , but there is hope just make a change and stand for a better Nigeria. GMB GMB GMB GMB , my brother all the excuses now must be rusty , we do not want lies no more . We want democracy this government is a farce , it is a political absurdity
Re: Tor! Kwankwaso Hails Deputy Minority Leader For Jumping National Assembly Gate Y by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2014
Talkcentral:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WCwDL5DQX3k/VG7tuFusJ7I/AAAAAAABZIU/jtEIAJfNaJg/s1600/MM.jpg[/img]

Former Kano State Governor, Mohammed Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has hailed the Deputy Minority Leader of the House of Rep. ....

Guy how he take be former governor?
Your medicine don expire?

1 Like

Re: Tor! Kwankwaso Hails Deputy Minority Leader For Jumping National Assembly Gate Y by akoaki(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Frustration, hopelessness, violence and madness is ruling the mind and brain of Nigerians. Confusion everywhere in the land... The entire system has collapsed. Things are falling apart. Where is our hope?. Is there anything left to salvage or it is going to be a total wreckage ?
Where are the youths of Nigeria? Where are the so called patriots?

(1) (Reply)

Will Meeting Boko Haram's Demands Bring Peace To The North? If Not, What Will? / OIC: GEJ Led The Nigerian Delegation To The Last Summit In Cairo / How The Obama's White House Reacts To Islamic Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.