Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,263 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. (1918 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by wtoapaz: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2014
After 35 years, I ran into an old girlfriend on Facebook. We hooked up and I ended up moving to Florida, from Virginia, to be with her.
I had a difficult time finding the job I wanted and would not settle to just a dish washing job. She tossed me out of the house.
My question is this, “Why”?
I got a good job 4 weeks later but she does not know yet. What do I do if she wants me back?
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by pasqal09: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2014
If she wants you back then say no

1 Like

Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Hey, wen sum1 doesnt wana sail with u, u leav dem at the shore nd move on...
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by zbone(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2014
yeah, the thing is you want her back. so the question you should be asking us is if you are an id*iot for wanting her back

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Oyetboy(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2014
you mean she tossed you out like a coin?
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Extom(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Why stay with a woman in the first place?
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by dechandel(f): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2014
See question undecided

If she wants you back.. Toss her shit a.ss into the latrine

1 Like

Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by adanduka: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2014
You said you were TOSSED out cos you had no job. Yet you are asking why she tossed you out.
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Texykool: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2014
Just tell us you need our permission to take her back once she begs...
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2014
Dont fall for her twisted word...girls can be funny sometimes.
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2014
sad
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Lumyboi(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2014
undecided let her want u back first na
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Nursy(f): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2014
She needs to know so that u will be tossed in back....

See me see kwesion o
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by SirHouloo(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2014
You dey ask again?
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Missmossy(f): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Must it always be about her? Smh,so much for being a man.
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Kunleskey(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
She chop craz
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Greatomotoy: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
ok
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Dorisbest(f): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Go and beg her to toss u in again undecided

1 Like

Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
wtoapaz:
After 35 years, I ran into an old girlfriend on Facebook. We hooked up and I ended up moving to Florida, from Virginia, to be with her.
I had a difficult time finding the job I wanted and would not settle to just a dish washing job. She tossed me out of the house.
My question is this, “Why”?
I got a good job 4 weeks later but she does not know yet. What do I do if she wants me back?
You do not need her. She's no good now...except for maybe "sexy time".

2 Likes

Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by gsalvatore: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
She tossed you out when you had no job. And so fuckkng what?

You still love her even after she tossed you out...

Mr. man move on, that lady is not the center of the universe...
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Freshtomato(f): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Move on already undecided
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by mesoade(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Only [/b]A BASTARD[/b] will take her back
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dorisbest:
Go and beg her to toss u in again undecided
Nairalanders... grin
zbone:
yeah, the thing is you want her back. so the question you should be asking us is if you are an id*iot for wanting her back
Wicked! cheesy
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by clubone05: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
After 35years... florida..Virginia...tossed.

bros u can lie for Virginia. ..continue.
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by kenex4ever(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
If she comes, accept her, apologize for not having a job initially, marry her later, reproduce with her, then die, becos by then u should b very old since u job hunted for 35yrs
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Youngpo413: 6:04am On Dec 03, 2014
^^
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Samabu07(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Happy for your new job, congrats! If she wants you back let her go through the drilling process, she should practically prove to you in clear terms why you should accept her back and work her ass to get all to her self.

After watching her drain all her energy, boot her out and bye!

Such ladies deserve no iota of Mercies at all. Rather give it to a demon than ladies such as her.
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by harrysterol(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bring her back, her lessons must have been thought to her in her quite moments, never pay evil for evil
Because an eye for an eye will get the whole world blind
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by sexylogan(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
grin
dechandel:

See question undecided

If she wants you back.. Toss her shit a.ss into the latrine

Badt girl grin

1 Like

Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by FLAWLES(f): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
@OP

I am not good in being biased . I think the appropriate thing the commenter's above should have done before taking side in this matter is to ask you ; What were those bad things/habits you exhibited that made her to evict you from her abode ? Although , I don't hold brief for your said friend , but one thing is certain , for her to have given you the chance in the first instance to share her abode with you means she was a good person, also for the fact that she allowed you stay for more than 24 hours in her same abode means she was tolerant . To this end , I think you started misbehaving , thus her decision to shoved you aside . Every kind person has limit to what he/she can tolerate . Here I am talking from experience having always be in the position to help and accommodate strangers and their ilks . Many a times , someone you accommodated will turn out while still under your roof to start blackmailing you both in your presence and absence , in many cases acting as informant to the nosy ones outside etc .Now , tell yourself trust .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Virgins More Holy / Can You Pay #500,000:00 As Her Bride Price? / See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.