Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Why Must You Be Rude To People On The Internet? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Must You Be Rude To People On The Internet? (654 Views)

Don't Be Rude. / 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Must You Be Rude To People On The Internet? by icekidgodfrey(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2014
I've been thinking about this for a long time, figured its finally time I let it out. Seriously tho, why do people have to be so rude to people they meet online? Its really pathetic. Your life sucks, and what does that person you meet see on facebook or NL have to do with it??!
No harm intended, but I think everybody here need to grow up and stop all these type of stupidity, cos clearly that is what it is. Somebody makes a post that don't particularly concern you, you go cursing out the person's family. Like, really?? My mom didn't say that to you, that man you're talking to can feed your whole wretched pitiful generation... And this seems to be higher in Nigerian forums. Yea, you're entitled to your own comments, but be careful with it. I've seen cases of people dying as a result of cyber-bullying. If you're having a bad day, keep it to yourself. Nobody here caused it!! Fellow NL, learn how to talk.. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Why Must You Be Rude To People On The Internet? by Tallesty1(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Why Must You Be Rude To People On The Internet? by icekidgodfrey(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2014
Thanks for the info. I always keep my cool tho, hardly let all that bs get to me. Silent seems to be the best response, I only pity some people.

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Being Single / The Witches And Wizards In The Village Are Not To Blame / Popular Nigerians Whose Deaths In 2014 Shook The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.