Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari (2591 Views)

Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by Ochiske(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Impeached Governor of Adamawa state display T-shirt showing support for APC presidential candidate Gen. Buhari

Sai Buhari
Change is imminent

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by Ochiske(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
seun cheesy
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy

Mods Front page
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by Skako(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Indeed change is coming
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by Ymodulus: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
What a manner of CHANGE
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by Ikengawo: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
LOL see how hungry is killing this man after he dare threaten the Igbo nation

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by Ikengawo: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by atlwireles: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Look at suffering written all over the face of this man.

6 Likes

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by Ikengawo: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
See how smoking wet supporter of APC has effected this man. He will soon begin eating his cattle

2 Likes

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by rayzzz: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by realnaijaa: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ikengawo:

Nyako owns sebore farms .this farm as been in existence for over 24yrs..his mango plantation alone earns him over #3.5 billion naira in profit and tha was even in 2011. The mangoes are exported to Europe. An I tell you his the most humbled governor I have ever meet apart from bukar Abba.Sebore farms is very big. The ranch alone is massive.it has one of the largest sugar cane plantation in Africa.so he can never ever be hungry. He his just an old man.also an admiral he can never go poor.
Mind you he will always remain far richer than your father.

9 Likes

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by donphilopus: 12:02am On Feb 03, 2015
How time flies. This was the same man who denied Buhari the use of his Campaign Venue (Stadium) and the Presidential Lodge in Yola, when he was the (PDP) Governor of that Adamawa in 2011.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/03/10/adamawa-gov-denies-campaign-venues-candidate-buhari

Today, Nyako is yearning for 'Change'.

Jonah, you see how the people who raised you up have deserted you?! Come next Saturday, after you cast your Vote in Otuoke, you won't like to return to Abuja because it would be very, very embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by Ikengawo: 3:20am On Feb 03, 2015
realnaijaa:
Nyako owns sebore farms .this farm as been in existence for over 24yrs..his mango plantation alone earns him over #3.5 billion naira in profit and tha was even in 2011. The mangoes are exported to Europe. An I tell you his the most humbled governor I have ever meet apart from bukar Abba.Sebore farms is very big. The ranch alone is massive.it has one of the largest sugar cane plantation in Africa.so he can never ever be hungry. He his just an old man.also an admiral he can never go poor.

He wasn't an old man 3 months ago

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2089520_nyako_jpeg_jpege006ea706596959dfdaa126128124ed8

1 Like

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by nzeadachie: 4:05am On Feb 03, 2015
LET HIM COME OUT, EVEN TO GO MOQUE NA WAHALA

3 Likes

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by nzeadachie: 4:45am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by Ikengawo: 4:49am On Feb 03, 2015
nzeadachie:
LET HIM COME OUT, EVEN TO GO MOQUE NA WAHALA
The guy looks like he's been in a dungeon for 31 years LOL
Nobody has seen him since he decided to open his stinking supporter of APC mouth.

GEJ smiles and behaves kindly but if you notice all of his enemies are destroyed one my one. The guy na confam egbon
[img]http://1.bp..com/-I6_n27qFxjU/VHeJrivutGI/AAAAAAAABoY/PfZxTm-06Bc/s1600/GoodLuck-Jonathan2.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by nzeadachie: 5:03am On Feb 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

The guy looks like he's been in a dungeon for 31 years LOL
Nobody has seen him since he decided to open his stinking supporter of APC mouth.

GEJ smiles and behaves kindly but if you notice all of his enemies are destroyed one my one. The guy na confam egbon
[img]http://1.bp..com/-I6_n27qFxjU/VHeJrivutGI/AAAAAAAABoY/PfZxTm-06Bc/s1600/GoodLuck-Jonathan2.jpg[/img]
THE MAN LOOKS LIKE SADAN HUSSEIN THE DAY HE WAS ARRESTED BY US SOLDIERS

2 Likes

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by tit(f): 5:35am On Feb 03, 2015
is that rear admiral nyarko?
i been think say na a poor peasant supporter of mahdi buhari!
Shuooo!
Changi don c ome the man side ooo.
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:45am On Feb 03, 2015
realnaijaa:
Why did you bother explaining anything to them?
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by kingthreat(m): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

Lol, lets be factual. He can actually feed you and your entire household till the next 100 years grin grin grin
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by yommys01(m): 6:12am On Feb 03, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin Look at suffering written all over the face of this man.
Yes. He is so hungry but not as much as your folks.

I do not understand it, you people will want GEJ not to be abused, nairaland and it moderators will ban anyone who rightly calls GEJ clueless and other deserving names but you PDP are allowed to do as you want.

It is shameful really.
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Let the kind of progress Nyako brought to Adamawa during his reign follow all the supporters of APC.
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by alaoeri: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2015
Nyako your self imposed exile will be over by May 29 when the General takes over mantle of leadership.
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by bewla(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2015
even from ur hole
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by dachez20(m): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2015
First I wish to tell Gej fans not to be discouraged about
the seeming popularity of GMB.Because it is easier to
destroy than to build.What do I mean ,as far as the media
is concerned it is easier to say that Gej is not doing and
cant do anything but very easy to convince and give 100
reasons why GMB will do something.Forgetting that this
is same way it was easy to gej fans to convince people at
his initial time before he entered the office.
And because it is easier to destroy and that is why it is
easier for GMB fans to win in all media compettion
because they have a point to prove but Gej fans believe
they have proved their point and that the real time to do
real compettion is Feb 14th.Quote me any where
Jonathan will win GMB but because of this Buhari media
popularity his fans won't believe their eyes and will resort
to violence saying that it was rigged.
I FOR ONE HAS NEVER LIKED,SHARED,RETWEETED,OR
FAVOURITE ANY MEDIA CONTEST WHILE I SEE ALL OF
THEM.AND I BELIEVE THEIR ARE MANY LIKE ME.
AND AM 100% SURE THAT NO GMB FAN WILL SEE SUCH
MEDIA CONTEST WITHOUT ENGAGING IN IT.
LIKE I SAID THEY WANT TO PROVE A POINTLESS POINT.
GEJ.TILL 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by fx45(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2015
nzeadachie:
Exactly! The looks of this man epitomises real change! Change I don't ever want to see around me.

Seriously the man looks humbled and intimidated... A man in hiding
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by fx45(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2015
alaoeri:
Nyako your self imposed exile will be over by May 29 when the General takes over mantle of leadership.
This Janjarweed just shot himself in the foot! So U mean Buhari will provide a safe haven for corrupt men like Nyarko who was impeached on offences bordering on corruption, financial rcklessness, embezzlement, misappropriation of funds and all what not This is sad!

4 Likes

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by Frankiss44(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2015
This dude is suffering...... looks like a prisoner suffering from a generational curse.....

shooo GEJ show this man pepper sha

1 Like

Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by Ikengawo: 3:12am On Feb 04, 2015
nzeadachie:

HAHAHAHAHA
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by Ikengawo: 3:20am On Feb 04, 2015
Nyako Hussein was wise enough to take fresh polo to his bunker

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2089520_nyako_jpeg_jpege006ea706596959dfdaa126128124ed8
Re: Fmr Gov Of Adamawa, Nyako Shows Support For Buhari by nzeadachie: 3:27am On Feb 04, 2015
kingthreat:

Lol, lets be factual. He can actually feed you and your entire household till the next 100 years grin grin grin
LET HIM COME OUT FIRST BEFORE WE KNOW WHO WILL FEED WHO

(1) (Reply)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole / Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians / It ’s Sad But Buhari Will Die In Office – Prophet Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.