Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Help A Not So Confused Sister! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Not So Confused Sister! (1247 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. / Help A Confused Sister Ooo / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Not So Confused Sister! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hello people!..been reading lots and lots of stories on this section and today is my own day to post a story for advice..please advice generously..so here it goes..I have a boyfriend..at the beginning the relationship was just made in heaven we could talk like forever but he wasn't so open..close to three years later and its not so wonderful anymore..we talk maybe once a day,but we are not so involved in each other's lives anymore..he traveled out of the country twice without even giving me a call at the airport..I don't confide in him anymore and worst still I just moved from our base to another state..now,I met this really nice guy its been 6 months+..he isn't so cute physically but he is just so good character wise..he makes me laugh,we've been through some hard times together..he can't even get close to any other girl cos he loves me..now I have to chose..I really do feel happy and special with the 2nd guy can't even think of a life without him..I need your help dear Nairalanders help me decide..Thanks!
Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Of the two, which do u hav more love for?
Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Of the two, which do u hav more love for?
my boyfriend..but he doesn't treat me well and lately I think I've been falling out of love with him
Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
PrincesAsinya:
my boyfriend..but he doesn't treat me well and lately I think I've been falling out of love with him
now .... Whch do u think is more important in a rship, the guy loves u more dan u do or u love d guy more dan he does?
Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by ERCROSS(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Its obvious d love btwn d first guy and u has faded-out.. As u guys dnt really give so much of a damn abt each other. M sure he'll be thinking less of u as u v Bn doing...

No one will make conclusions for u..
Jst follow ur heart..

1 Like

Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
This is just the problem with you girls, your fish brain always decieves you people. Peteru.

1 Like

Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
now .... Whch do u think is more important in a rship, the guy loves u more dan u do or u love d guy more dan he does?
the guy loves me more dan I love him
Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
PrincesAsinya:
the guy loves me more dan I love him
good..now fix ur mind on the second guy... Pls..thats d most important thing u would eva wish for...

1 Like

Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wonderlands:
This is just the problem with you girls, your fish brain always decieves you people. Peteru.
#ignore.

1 Like

Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
PrincesAsinya:
talk to your bf tell him what you feel and if he does not change den you can go for the ugly guy
Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
good..now fix ur mind on the second guy... Pls..thats d most important thing u would eva wish for...
thank u so much
Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by theorbiters: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
No matter what I tell u, u will still end up doing what u want to do. But the problem is that we think love is a feeling. Love is a decision, a choice and at times we make wrong choices.

1 Like

Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
PrincesAsinya:
thank u so much
u welcum
Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by major466(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Stick to the not very handsome dude. Forget the one that ran away.

1 Like

Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
ERCROSS:
Its obvious d love btwn d first guy and u has faded-out.. As u guys dnt really give so much of a damn abt each other. M sure he'll be thinking less of u as u v Bn doing...

No one will make conclusions for u..
Jst follow ur heart..
Perfect answer.
Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by seunmsg(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Girls always think the grass is greener on the other side. What makes you think three years after, your relationship with this new guy won't go the way of your present relationship? A guy that has dated you for 3 solid years is far more reliable than this your new guy whose real intention you are not even sure of. Try and work things out with your boyfriend of 3 years if there is still a chance for that.

1 Like

Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by 2goodbobo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
stick with the second guy because if you love the first guy, you wouldn't have fell for the second guy. btw, a bird at hand is worth 100 in the bush.
you confirmed that you are happier with the new guy so what else do you want? sad
Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by Uglykunu: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
A known devil is better than an unknown angel... It's just 6 months... Calm down give it more time and continue your friendship with him...

1 Like

Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by jashar(f): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
You choose who you love dear. I garner that you and your bf of 3 years have poor communication which is why you are transferring your need to share to the other dude.
Before you take any decision,try to have an honest heart felt discussion with the bf of 3 yrs and see what comes out of it.
3 years is not beans ooo. This could just be the test you have to pass to come out stronger.
All da best.

1 Like

Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by chiboy429(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Go back to your chess/drawing board .,this is the first step to take in order to address this issue, because it is said if you dont know where you are going to remember where you are coming from ,. In addition ,you must realise where the rain met you on your way . Ponder on this few points then share your realisations ,so that we move forward,.

NOTA BENE ,please dont jump into conclusion yet,not all that gliters is gold

1 Like

Re: Help A Not So Confused Sister! by grimandevil: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
PrincesAsinya:
Hello people!..been reading lots and lots of stories on this section and today is my own day to post a story for advice..please advice generously..so here it goes..I have a boyfriend..at the beginning the relationship was just made in heaven we could talk like forever but he wasn't so open..close to three years later and its not so wonderful anymore..we talk maybe once a day,but we are not so involved in each other's lives anymore..he traveled out of the country twice without even giving me a call at the airport..I don't confide in him anymore and worst still I just moved from our base to another state..now,I met this really nice guy its been 6 months+..he isn't so cute physically but he is just so good character wise..he makes me laugh,we've been through some hard times together..he can't even get close to any other girl cos he loves me..now I have to chose..I really do feel happy and special with the 2nd guy can't even think of a life without him..I need your help dear Nairalanders help me decide..Thanks!

been through hard times . ie he gives you money .

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Love Him And He's About To Meet My Father. Pls What Can I Do? / If Your Partner Has No Jealousy, Would It Bother You?. / Is This Romantic Or Just Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.