Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success - Agriculture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success (58940 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
There is no better agribusiness to venture into other than plantain...
Continuous cash with little effort after establishment.
I will help you set it up,No farm management fee,just 20% after sale charges.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Do agric...it pays
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2015
Never underestimate the power of time...being time conscious save you a lot of things
Start your agribusiness...partner with me for headstart
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is an opportunity to access loan for agribusiness,
Get more from my latest thread on how to access the loan.

nairaland.com/2250905/cbns-n220-billion-msme-development
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Plantain farming business- What a profitable enterprise to venture into.

Its the best agribusiness to venture into in terms of cash generated from the business.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2015
You will be missing out in one of the best agribusiness to.venture into if you are still yet to start your plantain farming business.

Not only does it keep generating money for you every season for decades if properly managed, you don't need to waste resources and time cultivating land at the end of each season.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2015
Venturing into plantain farming business is the right way to go.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY CHALLENGES ON YOUR FARM OR YOU NEED HELP, KINDLY CALL ME ON 08092034147,
LET ME HELP YOU SOLVE THEM.

IT IS FREE.

Its going to be a profitable season!!!
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
smiley...because I am happy
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Good morning my people!!!
Get your question across to me by placing it on this thread or send me a mail to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com and will be willing to help you out.
Also,if you are starting your agribusiness,you can call me for advise and how to start.....trust me,you need mentoring in this business of agriculture and its absolutely Free.
Free Consultancy...
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sucess is assured with right attitude,determination and courage
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Its important to know that the population will double by 2020;how do we sustain these population if more entrepreneurs are not involved in the business of agriculture?
Venture into agribusiness
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Get ahead...Do agribusiness
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
The truth must be told...plantain farming business is profitable if rightly set-up and managed.

Get started and partner with experienced people.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Leverage on the experience amd knowledge of professionals and you will see your agribusiness have a great headstart.
it will not only reduce your risk but it will increase your return on investment. which is better than starting out all alone.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by daviejay: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
AGRIBUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Opportunity comes but once in a lifetime.

This opportunity is just for the people that have passion for agriculture and at the same time want to make money and create wealth for themselves and it is available for the first 100 people to signify interest to cultivate plantain or cassava.

This opportunity is for:

1. Farmers that already have established farms from 1hectare and above but not making good profit..

2.People that wants to start their agribusiness but have no time to engage in the enterprise.

3.People that wants to venture into agriculture but needs experience people to work with.

This is what you stand to gain from this opportunity...

1. Help you sell your produce to our markets

2.No Management fee to be paid by you.

3.No Set-up fee will be required from you.

4.Free consultancy and trainings (Time of training to be choosen by you at your own convenience)

THE ONLY CONDITION:
I will only charge 20% of the profit realised from the sales of your produce.

Bros! what is the minimum amount to start up, without having a land already? just rough estimates, and where would you advise one to get the plantation? thanks
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
daviejay:

Bros! what is the minimum amount to start up, without having a land already? just rough estimates, and where would you advise one to get the plantation? thanks
Ranges between 420k-480k depending on location
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Happy positive mode grin
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2015
One of the risk I see with new entrants in the business of agriculture is doing it alone with little or no practical knowledge.
Plantain business is profitable but with no support of a professional that understand the inside-out,you might get your finger burnt.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
smiley
Plantain farming business is the real deal....Do it
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Making less effort and more money......Know more about the business or leverage on the experience of a professional.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Acting on the useful information on this thread is far better than knowing and not acting..
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Marketing and sales is the thin line that separate conversion of your produce to money and that guarantees the return on the investment made.

So let it be a priority to focus on in your agribusiness.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
King of agribiz-plantain
do it
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Free Training available for intending plantain farmers or plantain farmers

Time duration: just 2hours
25th April 2015.
On the farm site.

08092034147,08164628081 for.more info.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Seeing more people get employment and enjoy better life through agribusiness is my ultimate joy.
Get involved in the agric revolution.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
The Success in the business of agriculture is in the doing and not waiting
Act Now....Be part of the wealth creator in the industry.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Irrigation system is more effective than waiting for rain for irrigation.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Height of a plantain does not mean that its an improved variety or that it will produce a bigger bunch.
The height help in knowing the variety of that particular plantain.
Producing Bigger bunch boils down majorly to good management and experience

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Plantain all the the way....Do it
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2015
Enjoy speed by acting on these tips

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Photos Of Harvested Giant Size Cucumbers By YEN President, Benue State Chapter / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.