Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success - Agriculture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success (58699 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Plantain business is the best considering so many factors
Start plantain farming
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Common people talk more than they Act while highly successful people have the ability to see and grab opportunities by doing than talking.

Do plantain...your fast lane to wealth.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
No compromise for good fertile land for plantain farming
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
You can only succeed by timely acting on your aspirations
Success in Agribusiness requires timely actions toward your goals
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Stay connected.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Stay connected.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
To succeed,perserverance is needed
Be determined!

1 Like

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Agribusiness is cool and fun and at the same time lucrative
Venture into it
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2015
Watch out for my new article on knowing the very important fact before investing in agriculture.
Stay connected
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2015
The world is full of great ideas, but success only comes through action.
The easiest way to get started is to quit talking and start doing if you want to succeed
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
smiley
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Before you invest in agriculture,there are important facts to know
Read my latest articles to know more
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Get training from professionals and see your rate of success go up
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:15am On Jun 25, 2015
A lot of internet farmers who have never had practical farming experience but claim that they know it all have invaded this platform.
Visit their farms and see what they are done and are doing to commit your resources into their hand.
As soon as you send them money,they begin to give excuses and disappear with your hard earned money.
#Beware
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:27am On Jun 26, 2015
You can get it right in agribusiness
Talk to me and I will take you step by step on how to succeed in this business
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Making it to the end of your goal start with the first step.

Summon the courage to take the first step by starting your agribusiness.

Only courage will get you there from here.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
When Africa most richest man invested billions of naira into agriculture( rice,sugarcane cultivation, etc) then you should pay attention to the sector and know that there is a new shift has in the sector.

The earlier you start,the earlier you reap the enormous wealth it presents
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Want to Start a successful plantain farm business this season and you need ideas and ways to kick start it,then mail or call me on 08092034147, WhatsApp 08164628081 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Watch out for my new thread on the story of successful young farmers and notable agro-preneurs both in Nigeria and in diaspora who started some years back who are making money feeding the nation and creating great impact.
#JoinTheAgricRevolution
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Get involved...plantain farming business is the real deal!
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
All farmers irrespective of whether you are into crop or animal production must possess management skills to be a success.
What are the skills require for a successful agribusiness?
Stay connected
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Interpersonal skills

To succeed,you need to be able communicate well to your workers about what you want them to do,how you wanted it to be done.

One of my daily major challenge in managing my workers and staff is communicating in simple language what I want and seeing that they do exactly as I want it.

This is very important because you cannot be involved in all the normal and technical operations on the farm.

I lose some money recently because of a little mistake made by my worker.
This also boils down to regular training of workers on the farm to intimate them with the updated ongoings in the business.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy new month and happy farming fellow farmers.
Do agribusiness. It pays
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Market changes with time and season
Make your market research for every crop to be cultivated each season
Agribusiness is a dynamic business in every way
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Get knowledge/tips from various farmers that have sold the type of produce you want to sell

I have learn lots on this thread from other farmers because they are willing to share which has been helpful for my business

#ConductingMarketResearch
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
smiley
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Join The agribusiness revolution

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Total Cost Required To Start A New Poultry Farm(pics) / How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm / See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.