Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success - Agriculture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success (58693 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
"I think there will not be an improvement in job creation unless people go into Agriculture. I know even in Agriculture, there’s money. We are also doing four sugarcane factories. We want to export sugar. We are doing a lot of sugar and rice and I think that in the next four to five years, we’ll be able to create about 180,000 jobs" -Dangote June 25,2015

If the African richest man can see what I have been seeing and saying on my threads,then you are on the right track to using agriculture to create wealth

Do agribusiness...it pays
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Good morning people!
Another great farming week is around
Can't wait to be on my farm after sometime off the farm
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Success is not plucked on the tree or harvest in your backyard.
It requires hardwork and,commitment to your goal.
Farm work is not a lazy man's job,imagine you calling yourself a farmer going to farm by 10am and coming back by 2pm everyday and you think you can just stroll round the farm everyday with no activities done and you expect it to be profitable?
Reason many people abandon farming business midway into it
If you are not built for tenacity,then don't venture into agribusiness or rather you find somebody with tenacity and experience to make up for your weakness.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by matthew41(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
I must appreciate ur good work on this thread sir. I need ur assistance on how to market my water melon and cucumber which will be ready very soon..My farm is situated in ipokia, Ogun State.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:26am On Jul 08, 2015
matthew41:
I must appreciate ur good work on this thread sir. I need ur assistance on how to market my water melon and cucumber which will be ready very soon..My farm is situated in ipokia, Ogun State.
OK
You can call me on 08092034147 to talk
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2015
I didnot get to where I am today by just dreaming or by being lazy, I am in my present state by doing,learning and growing.
You too can start the business of agriculture now,learn from your mistakes and begin to grow.
#agricRevolution
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Never quit,never give in but keep moving.
the thought of quitting might come up probably because the unexpected happen to your business but remember that quitters never win and winner never quit.
Good day
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
In every success story, you will find someone who has made a courageous decision; decision to start something where others drew back; decision to take the risk;decision to think and act big when others are doing the opposite,decision to give it a shot when others are sceptical.
The decision you take today will determine how successful you become in this business.
Take the courage to take massive action.

When you hear jasper success story,you know that it didnot just happen,it takes courage,determination to get there.

Agribusiness is the way to go.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
My best advice to would-be agribusiness man or woman: Forget about making mistakes, just start.
I started in agribusiness not having all the practical knowledge i have today, if I have not started, I would have been in that same position forever or rather would have give in.

#youHaveExperienceByDoing

1 Like

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Achievement is highly connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They meet challenges but they don’t quit.
#startout
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Focus and persistence is the key to achieve what you wanted to achieve when starting your own plantain farm
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Improve yourself and improve your agribusiness.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2015
Stay connected....
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Start your agribusiness.
The best time is Now!
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
A new processing company located in ilorin is in need of cassava and plantain in large quantities.
Pls contact me if you do.
Thanks
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
gowaga68:

Kindly follow my group Farm Nigeria on FB https://www./196285950580418/?fref=ts (same with the link on my signature).
some members are asking of where to get cheap farm land. pass it on to hotmass.
Ok.
I will
Hotmas911 your attention is needed here o.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2015
smiley
Lovely day!!!
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Everybody want to venture into agribusiness to make money but don't want to sacrifice the time to improve their knowledge.
Improve yourself
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Training Opportunity is now open for passionate and interested agro-preneurs on my farms in Ogun state and ogbomoso
Kindly call me on 08092034147 or mail me on yusuffgbenga@gmail.com for details
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Get to know more about making agribusiness profitable by reading and staying connected to this thread
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Start your "Money making machine" Crop Now.
It keeps generating cash flow for decades
#Do plantain.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Aim high.There is no law against dreaming big
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Do you have plantain,cassava or watermelon to be sold in large quantities, around Ogun,Oyo and osun state?
Call or mail me to discuss more.
Only For Farmers and No middlemen pls
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oil is dead..
Start your agribusiness now!!!
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
smiley
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
A businessman or anybody that fails to Diversify into agriculture now might regret it later.
It is the real deal.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
#Nevergiveup
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
All businesses are too rosy but with patient,persistent and consistent learning,you will edge through.
Likewise agribusiness.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Happy sunday
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Have audacious goals and find ways to achieve them.
start small,think big

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Total Cost Required To Start A New Poultry Farm(pics) / How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm / See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.