Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! - Romance (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! (186793 Views)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (127) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Neldrizzy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
obhiaba!
Be sunu??
Lemhen guan
obhiaba bae taye
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Both...grin grin

Naijaboiy

Then kulboy after smoking weed grin grin grin
wharay re oo grin
Rilwayne001:

Both...grin grin

Naijaboiy

Then kulboy after smoking weed grin grin grin
wharay re oo
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by mesoade(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Breaking news
mizmycoli
ezepromeo
teeo
abumikey
karchisbarbie
has been kidnapped by APC on their way to announce the results saying PDP rigged it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by kendrick93(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Neldrizzy:
[size=45pt]I SAID IT HERE EARLIER ON, AM BACK AGAIN TO SAY IT AGAIN CUS WE (MAN UTD) DON'T JUST TALK, CUS TALK IS CHEAP...... WE WILL CONTINUE To DISMANTLE ARSENAL ANYDAY ANYTIME.....[/size] CC zicaarods cheesycheesy goodnight Ladies and gentlemen.....
arsenal just can't seem to figure out how to beat both man u and chelsea
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
What's the controversy all about?
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Vivly(f): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Accounts would be deactivated today and posts modified. State the damn fraud or the damn results. I got a plane to catch.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Swizdoe(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

more like you were there when I typed it.

I gave the password of that moniker to someone on my campaign team for campaign purposes and then he typed that bullshit.

Immediately I logged in with the account to modify it.

I could summon the culprit if you want me to...only i'm not sure if he would answer.

What's there to lie about
So who did undecided......... So you gave your acct to someone on CM train...... So that person does not have his own account or was it banned. You think I will buy that.......
First you didn't type it, then it was the other person that you gave your acount.
Sunny nneji already said it "blame it on the other man"......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by iceberylin(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Uhmmm kachisbarbie, mzmycoli,abumikey ,teoo..wahz happening na...

I get Gun o angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
103,pages still counting.nawao odikwa very serious.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
dre11:

Why Nah @emboldened
U shouldn't have come with this joke at this moment

Eeeeya...sorry oh.

Beennkumar, mention the things you have done oh. Tell them this 'thing' hasn't added a single dollar to your account Bikonu. It is not a do or die affair.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Neldrizzy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
zicoraads:
No mind those yeye boiz. With all the possession they had. I wanted to laff @ Neldrizzy and Kelvin after the loss.
Lolll oya laff me now tonguetonguetongue
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by macklef(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
rafeelly:
mizcoli talk pass this thing u typed.. this ain't close to a missive let alone an epistle

Heheh, its an abridged version actually. cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Medunah: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Nope...thats not possible
i attached the "cc" to one of them and didnt for one, so one of em is automatically void,

and.....

My fellow judges.
Please count the votes of those who are assigned to you, tag or not.

As long as you see them, please.

To all voters, it would be better if you tag.
That way, you can be sure they'll see your mention and count your precious votes! kiss
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by iceberylin(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Samwell247:
I VOTE NAIJABOIY
CC EZEPROMOE
Where this one from undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by 100Cents: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
mencade5:
hahahahaha.....i travelled to australia. Came back this morning because i school there.

So you changed school from France to Australia ?

Your own better..
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by ikekings(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fuc*ked up judges!! They should be fired!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=20pt]Well, this is coming way too early. But congrats to Kulboy! They've announced the results here in Canada..

Kulboy - 120 votes
Naijaboiy - 111 votes.

Thanks #OkBye
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
AbuMikey:

Mama Badoosky.

Just some People trying to play smart.

But, I'm smarter. Lol
Hmmmm...ok o

The whole ekpoma must hear this
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by AbuMikey(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tashamania:

She used that figuratively
Dont try to pick offense, any sane human would do what she did
she was right, sexkilz was far better than you six judges put together..

Trying to rubbish all We've been doing, cool.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Rilwayne001: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jarizod:
wharay re oo ;Dwharay re oo

Goddayyyummmn reprobate angry
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by destante(f): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Naijaboiy I think this is a wrong time to start explaining anything to anybody, except you are summoned by the judges. More so, the tip off could be from any camp. Nothing has been disclosed yet.
Don't let anybody implicate you more.
Stay calm and heads up. Dasall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
What is happening here
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
contest wey first use style dry before come worse for finals.

Btw, if the judges think they are making it more interesting by delaying the announcement, they should think again.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Neldrizzy:
obhiaba bae taye
egbe wo wormeh o
Mè malen ebesunu
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by mesoade(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
kendrick93:
arsenal just can't seem to figure out how to beat both man u and chelsea
IT IS A CURSE
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Tonylyte(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

more like you were there when I typed it.

I gave the password of that moniker to someone on my campaign team for campaign purposes and then he typed that bullshit.

Immediately I logged in with the account to modify it.

I could summon the culprit if you want me to...only i'm not sure if he would answer.

What's there to lie about
Do not reply her again, u dont owe her any explanation. That issue is dead and gone as far as am concern. Why is she pestrying you with questions and u find out time to reply her? Is she one of the organisers?

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by will1am: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Swizdoe:

So who did undecided......... So you gave your acct to someone on CM train...... So that person does not have his own account or was it banned. You think I will buy that.......
First you didn't type it, then it was the other person that you gave your acount.
Sunny nneji already said it "blame it on the other man"......
Ignore the dude bro, we know all their tricks..

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by lanicky(f): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jennimma:
So,what's keeping the result?

Seriously....I think we'll av to come back tmao undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by macklef(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cwaya:

macklef: *hiding in the stage curtain*Cwaya can you any ish on that device Abu is holding?

cwaya: Nah , itz all blur ! sad

Climb the roif n put ur ear on the ceiling ogbeni.

What did u learn in FBI school?
standd:

Eeeeya...sorry oh.

Beennkumar, mention the things you have done oh. Tell them this 'thing' hasn't added a single dollar to your account Bikonu. It is not a do or die affair.

They hid the post. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (127)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.