Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! - Romance (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! (186051 Views)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (127) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

Fine...stick with your opinions smiley
CLASSIC REPLY

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by daveP(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
[size=15pt]

MUSIC please @Davep
[/size]

(summons to Gustavo who rushes and replace old sch mic with wireless and headpiece mic capable of transfering data) done ma'am jst place it on ur head, yes there.. Good . Nw all u need is jst speak. smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Medunah: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
kendrick93:
when was that?
u see as mesef turn amebo oo, iono the time but i know it happened and i wanna know what he/they said
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Teespice:

hmmm

I wonder what will then happen if there's some sort of reward for the winners.

smear campaign and rigging will be the order of the day.

reminds me of a certain contest back in feb.

There will be bloodshed and e-wars! grin

Funny people
lekinz:

And must u quote me ??

The gun dey my pocket ... I no bring am out before !!! ...Hug transformer tongue tongue tongue
lwkmd. Gun wey den dey cork nai u put for Pocket? Na toy pistol abi na water gun? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
u can speak ishan right?
Na... embarassed
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by macklef(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
OohMpa:

Ooh Ooh Mpa's days......grin

Akpors carried first na depending on where you're counting angry

Hehehe. *in drakes voice*if you started from the bottom am the first. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Neldrizzy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emperorking20:

Lol! Don't o! E get spirit cool and I'm not possessed lipsrsealed
oboi were Чou go since?? You de mad oo [size=45pt]i HEAR SAY NA YOU WIN THE MR NL cheesycheesycheesy[/size] wey My pay?? i need money bro undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Medunah: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Amefrica:

Hi babe, I'm good. How about you?
am kul, av u bin online since??
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Swizdoe(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

Fine...stick with your opinions smiley
In Tyga'svoice "I hate liars, fvck Mr. Nl"

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Na... embarassed
but u understand it right?
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
marieolae1:
ok his time don pass na. Wetin we suppose do?

So, you are confessing to the crime of hiding three posts simultaneously and with the intention of becoming the new/aspiring Sexkillz, yes?
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by marieolae1: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=50pt] We are not tensed, we are bored angry !! [/size]
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by KulBoy2: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
No contestant should make demeaning/derogatory comments about others or the contest. Make sure we don't see it because if we do, 10 of such contestant's votes will be deducted.
I Hope the judges enforce this rule.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by zicoraads: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
iyabodeh:
[i] perv you! Gerraway!! tongue grin and naijaboiy, hold your horses, man! Don't banter with anyone. I sensed this shit![/i]
For you? I'll gladly be a perv kiss

Uhmmm...this contest was fraught with a lot of irregularities and favouritism. AbuMikey...stop defending this. A lot of it took place right under your noses. For starters, Kulboy was accused of not being in touch with the voters, so how then was his account banned for 'spamming?' Almost everyone was guilty of that.

I Am taking this lovely lady's advice and chilling.
But let's be truthful to ourselves.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
macklef:

Is it stronger than harmattan? Am not sure.

Lmao grin grin
Are you for real? You wan dey compare winter with harmattan. grin

You don waka outside before and within seconds, your nose and ears thickens that you couldn't feel them again?

While coming back from work yesterday, I received my mum's call (had to remove the mittens) after dropping the call, it took me like 10 mins to get my fingers straight. . cry
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Tonylyte(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Stop ranting like a rabid dog.
Is this how you've degenerated ? undecided
Fighting kids and women over Mr Nairaland issue?
You should be ashamed of yourself for attracting a ban over something like this instead you shamelessly went ahead to use another moniker just to continue with your moronic rants.

smh - I pity you,honestly.
Now you can cry me a river - I won't dignify your lowly self with another quote tongue
Hahahhahahhhhhahaaa, uncle truckpusher u are the boss...u sure nailed it. U needed to see berem the market woman displaying her talent.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
but u understand it right?
Na... embarassed
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
AbuMikey:

What rigging exactly?

Suspect what?

Are the votes not on the pages of the thread already?

Ok we were supposed to count, great!
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thunder fire anybody that would scream rigging if my/our contestant wins.

After I had wasted my mb on all education and religion section chat thread, while the other team were inviting political E-warriors with twenty alternate monikers to vote.

Mtcheew! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Amefrica:

Boss mi, I just dey my lane dey enjoy the drama for here haha! It's really cold outside, I haven't been out since I've woken this morning..

-7 degrees windchill makes it feel like -15 embarassed

How's it going on your end?
na so my bro.
I just sit down for my parlour dey watch wetin dey happen.
I don warn one of the main contenders dat he ll be dazzed when he sees the final result.
Hope my prophecy won't give some people hbp
Medunah:

am kul, av u bin online since??

Yes oo #GhostMode cheesy
kulkatty:
Please come and vote for naijaboiy and cc ezepromoe. Arigatou embarassed

Korm2me

Uchihamadara

tayoccu

Feraz

Omolodmilkman93

Anyi3
Kimco
Et all arigatou

Kulkatty-Chan, I thought it's already over though.

Done!
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by mesoade(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
This mods too dey take us play . . I wan go count sand,who go join me?
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Janeify(f): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
daveP:
aha now. Maintain relaxation. No need to be that tensed up
hi,did you saw the mail i sent?
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by mirexxx(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
macklef:

[size=28pt]E DON DO NAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! IF YOU CARRY FIRST NKOR?

YOUR VOTE OF THANKS GO REACH FRANCE KWANU. undecided undecided[/size]
lol
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
na so my bro.
I just sit down for my parlour dey watch wetin dey happen.
I don warn one of the main contenders dat he ll be dazzed when he sees the final result.
Hope my prophecy won't give some people hbp

Lol, let's watch and see... grin
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tashamania:

..and they still feeling fly to announce result when they are pure fails undecided
ouch embarassed
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Rilwayne001: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Medunah:

ask ur teammates naah undecided

I don't have a team, i voted naijaboiy because of his wife and because of my friend francis.

And i voted kulboy because of you wink and marthaK grin

am also trying to know what happened too, swizdoe naah embarassed

I remember francis takes a shot at kulboy earlier on even b4 the elections starts. But dats nt good enof if naijaboy actually did that
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Dygeasy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jennimma:
Dygeasy,been observing you with 3D. Continue o
grin
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
FrancisTony:
Thunder fire anybody that would scream rigging if my/our contestant wins.

After I had wasted my mb on all education and religion section chat thread, while the other team were inviting political E-warriors with twenty alternate monikers to vote.

Mtcheew! undecided

Tah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (127)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.