Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! - Romance (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! (186440 Views)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (127) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
[size=15pt]
After various deliberations on the punitive measures for the act perpetrated by the alternate account of naijaboiy (phoenixdee)
[/size]

[size=15pt]Naijaboy who previously had 281votes would have 10votes deducted following our laid down rules on the FP of this thread. He would thus be left 271votes

Kulboy finishes second with 241votes

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you our MR NAIRALAND ____Naijaboiy

Thanks and,
Goodnight kiss
[/size]
so wetin dem go giv naijaboiy na...

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Tval(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oyeneku1:

You dumb pr1ck thinks we are fools!?

May Allah slap you with perpetual dumbness for the lies you just spewed ..

Dumb as5hole

men work, boys talk
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
marieolae1:
oya I will meet u dere
Behind every sucessful man,they must always be a woman and that is you marieolae.
I'm happy for both of you.

Congrat naijaboiy.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by macklef(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Am indifrrent about who emerges the winner.

But the fact is this.

If MR NL is defined by cuteness

[size=18pt]KULBOY[/size] is the rightful winner by a very far margin

And if MR NL is defined by physic

[size=18pt]EMPERORKING20[/size] is the rightful winner

And if MR NL is defined by brains in the Q n A section

Its plain obvious who the smart answers came from

[size=18pt] KULBOY n EMPERORKING20[/size] killed it, tosyn2much also impressed me here.

Overall winner is deemed between [size=18pt]KULBOY n EMPERORKING20[/size]

But yet, its just a show naijaboiy wins it,

So celebrate the winner guys.

[size=18pt]UP NAIJABOIY[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by marieolae1: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oyeneku1:

You dumb pr1ck thinks we are fools!?

May Allah slap you with perpetual dumbness for the lies you just spewed ..

Dumb as5hole
gosh this guy deserves to be banned. Pasqal09 and farano!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Medunah: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Dayummmmm enemies we are.... a bitter one that it is.
But me i like my enemy just like myself grin grin cheesy
gud for you. ermm

shaking my head.......so you guys are voting for who does not have time for this? embarassed

you guys are voting for kulboy who hasnt been active since God knows when.
so you guys actually want an incumbent mr nairaland who doesnt visit his site frequently to check any derailing materials undecided..

if he doesnt have time for nairaland then nairaland doesnt have time for him undecided....

our boiy naijaboiy is everly present here and loved by all..

he would certainly dispatch his duties if given the crown...

just my observations tho smiley
thts d post i was telling ya about
claireshan:
ok mr adviser

Not an advice, but something you should do or have done...
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by chibwike(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
where is vivly
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by naijaboiy: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Swizdoe:

You guys from his camp will always look for an excuse. N**ga stop defending illegality.
Now he claims he is the owner of phoenixdee and alfaAce. And even said AlfaAce didn't vote (are you kidding me).
Only God knows the number of alt. monikers you guys ressurected today.
hahahahaha...what's this nigga saying.

When did I ever claim alfaAce grin

Please stop saying what you don't know.

You're simply making a fool of yourself cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Truckpusher(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jarizod:
ode..adagba maronu..looking 4 trouble all about,a fool@40 is a fool 4eva! ;Dode..adagba maronu..looking 4 trouble all about,a fool@40 is a fool 4eva!
Typing the same comment twice on the same page is a sign of a major mental disorder.

You better seek help now - I'm done contributing money to help a Niaralander. tongue

Ayaf warned you o grin
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Janeify(f): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bunsky:
Standup for the champion team naijaboiy
i thought you said you were going to sleep grin
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by farano(f): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
dre11:

And who said its a do or die affair angry
Just because I did highlight a part where u mentioned Jbluv55 bar and him drinking .... And u bring the do or die affair

Mtcheww
Unlike you smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by sulmeza(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

[size=20pt]Lilmaxfidel,,i will never forgive you for this....

Thank you Lord smiley[/size]
cngratz mano...wel deservd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Truckpusher(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tonylyte:

Hahahaha, u sure the boss. Rick ross na learner where u dey.
Sometimes you just have to put these hungry bastards where they belong.

angry
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Tonylyte(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
[size=15pt]
After various deliberations on the punitive measures for the act perpetrated by the alternate account of naijaboiy (phoenixdee)
[/size]

[size=15pt]Naijaboy who previously had 281votes would have 10votes deducted following our laid down rules on the FP of this thread. He would thus be left 271votes

Kulboy finishes second with 241votes

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you our MR NAIRALAND ____Naijaboiy

Thanks and,
Goodnight kiss

The Judges
Mizmycoli
Abumikey
Ezepromoe
Teeo
Dygeasy
Pascal09
Farano
[/size]
Hehehehehhe, mohafuckers we did it. Haters couldnt stop us.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I don’t na embarassed
Wao!
Where in ekp r u staying
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lordabas:

Hit 'Like' if you think
NAIJABOIY deserves the win

or

Hit 'Share' if you think
KULBOY deserves the win more

cc: NAIRALANDERS cheesy

You dey try boost your likes shey?
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=25pt] Congrats Naijaboiy

The best man has won grin

**thumbs Up jawe **

[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by homesteady(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Congrats Naijaboiy! Sai UNIBEN! if sultan of sokoto come to school, make sure you introduce yourself to him oh grin
Emperorking20:

Thanks a lot dear! Come January! I'll show u ur real Mr NL cool
awwwww...how sweet! i can't wait. Uniben's finest

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by KingTom(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Badoooooooo leeee! Idowuogbo abeg no vex
***Prostrates*** Abeg I was in the theatre abeg person bin get Caesarian abeg e neva too tey wey I comot cry My 5 star General cheesy grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Confession14(f): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
marieolae1:
D way they announced it tho,, not very encouraging
exactly
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Not like it wasn't known.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Swizdoe(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jarizod:
Guy chill jare..ur blood dey boil
Don't mind me bro....... It's not as if I'm getting paid for it. I'm not even on kulboy campaign train but the truth must be told...
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oyeneku1:

OK, I have my eyes on you. You lied against me to sway the votes. No p.
You won't escape this.
Mothafucka

Lmao! You wanna arrest me?.

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (127)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.