Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! (186910 Views)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (127) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Huh?
u really dnt understand
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Tonylyte(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
marieolae:
Tonylyte and badmrkt come and vote. smiley
I have voted for NAIAJBOIY even before genesis was made.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=20pt] [b] "so after collecting my car keys from okon the gateman, I decided to go straight to the toilet coz the warning from my stomach grew unbearable!
As I grabbed the handle of the toilet door, I paused for a second to listen to the soft mourn I was hearing from the room close to the Toilet.

'Ahh ahhh ahhhhh... Yea yeeee yeaaaa... Right there... Keep he'in that spot'

I decided to go check what was going on in the room.

As I drew closer the mourn grew louder..

Forcefully, I pushed the_fucking door!

WTF! its ma girlfriend.

She was holding a very big and long Diildo on her right hand, and on her left hand was her phone.

Imediately, i kicked da Love Machine outta her right hand.... And snatch the phone outta her left hand.

As i checked the phone to see wah she was watching,

Jah jehoverrrrrrrrrrrrr!

It was KULBOY'S PIC.

Couldn't believe she was masterbating and
Jerking on a fellow nigga. cry

_FUCKKKKKKKKKKK.

KULBOY U GON'BE ARRESTED!

[/size]

1 Like

I vote for Naijaboiy.
Cc: Ezepromoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by englishmart(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
pls and pls, everybody, I beg you all.

Kindly vote naijaboiy here in the ongoing Mr nl contest.

Just type "I vote naijaboiy cc ezepromoe....

Ezepromoe is the judge in charge, ensure you tag him..

lifestyle1 fetthu
08069282103i, MsAnne greeatest, pennzo,
kakakibuy, Caracta, oluwafemim, divasXpose,
mzlizabelle, fredparis, LoreTemi, jideflash
olufak2001, saymalcolm, yosla, wagzyl, Jcob
georgylee, otobomax
misshoree:
I see

See wella
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by 01emek(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Neldrizzy:
[size=45pt]even the day i won SUG president in UNIVERSITY OF PARIS SAINT GARMEN here in FRANCE, that was how i felt[/size]
so you schooled in garmany? shocked
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Odunharry(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:

they voted chibikwe
except he schooled in France...

I might vote him..
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
jboy73:
[size=20pt] [b] "so after collecting my car keys from okon the gateman, I decided to go straight to the toilet coz the warning from my stomach grew unbearable!
As I grabbed the handle of the toilet door, I paused for a second to listen to the soft mourn I was hearing from the room close to the Toilet.

WTF! its ma girlfriend.

She was holding a very big and long Diildo on her right hand, and on her left hand was her phone.

Imediately, i kicked da Love Machine outta her right hand.... And snatch the phone outta her left hand.

Jah jehoverrrrrrrrrrrrr!

It was KULBOY'S PIC.

_FUCKKKKKKKKKKK.

[/size]
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by englishmart(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
jboy73:

WTF! its ma girlfriend.

Jah jehoverrrrrrrrrrrrr!

It was KULBOY'S PIC.

_FUCKKKKKKKKKKK.

[/size]
hmmmmm
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
OohMpa:
Btw, Ooh Mpa votes for kulboy
Cc Dygeasy

If you're a chick and you end up voting someone other than kulboy or Naijaboiy, then your choice of husband should be heard by the village council sad

#Sai
Village council khe?

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Dahjhi: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
jnrbayano:

Hmmm!

It seems I pleased you too.

Welcome.
yes yes .. Preach on the good gospel bra.. Thanks cool
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kika23 please vote kulboy

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by kenex4ever(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kulboy is clearly not taking this contest seriously,
and dat WILL cost him d crown. Naijaboiy is also very handsome and very serious abt d contest, so he deserves to win.
Team Kulboy.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by 50calibre(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please my pretty ladies in the house, lets vote Kulboy, call you pals to come and vote for Kulboy.

A vote for Kulboy is a credible vote
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by englishmart(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
pls and pls, everybody, I beg you all.

Kindly vote naijaboiy here in the ongoing Mr nl contest.

Just type "I vote naijaboiy cc ezepromoe....

Ezepromoe is the judge in charge, ensure you tag him..

Ebig22, akinsben, kleenmum, kingthreat
seunben buskeske, speaktome, joshrare
Bugatie, bimbor claremont, Boll2010,
Rapsainot bene7000, naza9ja, pheyikemi,
otusnorahs, Bolosiye,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Firestar
AdeniyiA
Rendition
whalesu
spotlessbabe

Come vote chibikwe ooo grin
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by GodswillAJudins(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emyben:

This your Igbo na confirm o. Nginwa onwe gi, Ibu onye Ukwuani?
lol am speaking delta igbo.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by dmcdad: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:

chop am kiss
cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by djeezy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
salientP:
I vote kulboy

Cc dygessy
dygeasy
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
englishmart:
hmmmmm

Thunder.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Neldrizzy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
01emek:
so you schooled in garmany? shocked
both Germany and France cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by 01emek(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Buhahahahahaha some contestant mind they hit boua boua boua cheesy grin....

don't worry guys, that was how i felt when i was contesting for SUG president in University of Liverpool, i beat my close rival Allen from the school of management with just five vote.

My girlfriend berbie was the most happiest person on earth that day. Could you believe she took me to show off to her friendS shocked . Well we had to travel to Melwood on train just to visit the new entry on Daglish street liverpool. I also got the best sex of my life, it was a one night-stand. Berbie was indeed a great friend but i dump her silly ass when i found out she was seeing Allen angry ..

I know you are enjoying my story grin . Ok Let get back to work

Team Naijaboiy tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Alert: as at page 39

Both of them have the same number of votes.

Ifa has spoken.

I love the stiff competition between Kulboy and Naijaboiy.
As you can see, a boy must win this competiton.

Which boy do you want to win this?

The cool boy? Or the Naijaboiy.

Rally round supporters, its getting interesting grin
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
jboy73:
[size=20pt] "so after collecting my car keys from okon the gateman, I decided to go straight to the toilet coz the warning from my stomach grew unbearable!

WTF! its ma girlfriend.

Jah jehoverrrrrrrrrrrrr!

It was KULBOY'S PIC.

_FUCKKKKKKKKKKK.

[/size]
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Pukka36(f): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
I vote Naijaboiy Cc:Ezepromoe
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Sunbellar: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
What's going on here?
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please vote Naijaboiy in the Final stage of the MR. NL today.. We need your vote and support! because only you can make it happen!! Thanks a bunch as you do so..!!

**Biko, Help us in getting to the top so we can serve you and NOT be served instead**

PLS JUST CLICK HERE AND TYPE I VOTE NAIJABOIY
CC: EZEPROMO.E
Thanks and GOD bless U

CC:
KELVIN:
GentleMimi, abpatrick7 sarzwizard BenFortune jimmy4x PrettySpicey safarigirl Jennimma meelorlah Ohwhy charijee Mondisweets, SpcAgtOko, Matthewbriggs] darlynlara] AfricanApple ebamma Cheriepet justi4jesu Tonetonz sweetguy10 MoneySoldier

Biko, a brother needs u guys now more than ever.
i have always believed in U guys and u guys have never let me down.
TOGETHER LETS DO IT!!! ALONE I CANT
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
jboy73:

WTF! its ma girlfriend.

Jah jehoverrrrrrrrrrrrr!

It was KULBOY'S PIC.

_FUCKKKKKKKKKKK.

[/size]
This one af craze angry
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Tiffae: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
I vote emperorking20
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jarizod:
u really dnt understand
Help me understand ooo embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (127)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.