Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) (165382 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Maid Beats 2 Year Old Mercilessly In Uganda [video] / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by jaymejate: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
pls how cn i get thr from here.... wanna go remove d tube. and giv her extra beating, for like 30mins.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Isk(f): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Melinde:
you spoke my mind. Let me save my tears cos I've got two little kids.
Don't bother watching it. Nothing you imagine will prepare you for the horror in the video. I watched it and was hysterical. I couldn't watch till the end. The images still come to my mind sometimes.
Just read about it and let it go.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
With all this comments, nothin will ever make me to watch this video.......I dnt want anything to disrupt my mood.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by coogar: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
blakky97:

Congrats! You've just brought stuupidity to a new low level.

you are slow if you don't recognise sarcasm - what a dolt! i am not sure you got the required nutrients to develop your brain when you were feeding through your mom's placenta.

your brain cells lack protein.

tpia6:

What he wrote is called crap.

you are a stupïd woman - 1,000 threads of yours will not get you a husband. keep making subtle passes at me like i care - no one would share a bed with you. your eggs have calcified.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
very beautiful girl.
FlirtyKaren:
see the child's pic. The nanny was sentenced to just 3 years in prison

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/have-you-seen-this-heartbreaking-nanny.html
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
You are not serious,violence begets violence,this is his own baby,a baby less than 2,and you are here saying he does not have right,stupid,imagine his own baby.
mutter:
This was a brutal and terrible act, she could have killed the child, but the man had no right to disable the nanny.
This is just a society of violence. He is no different from the nanny.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by fireforfire: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
uplawal:
You are not serious,violence begets violence,this is his own baby,a baby less than 2,and you are here saying he does not have right,stupid,imagine his own baby.
pls just ignore some of dis pple.
some of dem r heartless n some dont hv kids so dey dnnt know what it is to be in d mans shoe.
D man is even God fearing to only disfigure her, infact he had mercy on d nanny.
she deserves death by torture.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by mbulela: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
fireforfire:
Hey u ,never u in ur stewpid life quote me again. its pple like u dat encourage dis act if wickedness due to laziness to luk after ur kids.
yes i know d economic situation is harsh, but how well do some moms put dia eye to d ground to know what happns behind dem at home.
slowpokes like u reason with ur lame brain.
You are too daft to appreciate reasoning.
Reasoning is not something you have a grasp of, so i will just let your illogical ramblings slide. Most mothers make great effort to know what happens but thebtruth is that once you are not there for a length of time you are vulnerable. That is why a good maid is inestimable. It is better you don't have a bad one than relying on 'putting your eye for ground'. I do not expect you to understand such simple issues. You mind is too simplistic for such.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by fireforfire: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
mbulela:

You are too daft to appreciate reasoning.
Reasoning is not something you have a grasp of, so i will just let your illogical ramblings slide. Most mothers make great effort to know what happens but thebtruth is that once you are not there for a length of time you are vulnerable. That is why a good maid is inestimable. It is better you don't have a bad one than relying on 'putting your eye for ground'. I do not expect you to understand such simple issues. You mind is too simplistic for such.
Ur just an animal with no conscience.
greedy fool who prefers money over her kids.
how do u know if d nanny is good or bad?
is it when dey pretend to b good wen ur around
and misbehave wen ur not
eediyot justyfying ur fooloshness here wont help u.continue chasing vanities n leave ur kids for d "good" nanny.
Nama.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by mbulela: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
lagbaja:

Your comment makes it look like an ostrich that buries its head in sand hoping that the hunter does not see the remains of his body
Th poster is simply calling all women ( and men too) to a reality check. No amount of justification for actions will erase the reality of dangers faced by our children. Something has got to be worked out to balance the career and the safety and upbringing of the children. A reliable crèche may suffice, otherwise someone between the man and woman has got to be home.

I see your point and my comment does not disregard that too. Whether you have a nanny or not, you should pay attention to your child. It has little to do with working or having a career.
A bad parent is a bad parent. Also a bad nanny will wreck havoc irrespective of a good parent. Will the housewife carry her child everywhere? At some stage the child will be at home alone with the nanny. Harm could happen once and you find out immediately after bit it has happened.
Some people are against nannies but leave their children with neighbours and neighbours nanny for brief periods. Is that not hypocrisy?
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by mbulela: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
fireforfire:

Ur just an animal with no conscience.
greedy fool who prefers money over her kids.
how do u know if d nanny is good or bad?
is it when dey pretend to b good wen ur around
and misbehave wen ur not
eediyot justyfying ur fooloshness here wont help u.continue chasing vanities n leave ur kids for d "good" nanny.
Nama.
You are incapable of holding a discussion.
I feel genuine pity for those who have the ill-luck of knowing you in real life.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by fireforfire: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
mbulela:

You are incapable of holding a discussion.
I feel genuine pity for those who have the ill-luck of knowing you in real life.
I dnt need to hold a useless discussion wit u.
u quoted me first wit ur baseless comment defending d need for nannies even at d expense of children , using difficukt economic situation as an excuse.
are u d only one facing d economic meltdown?
im done wit u. let me discuss wit pple who hv conscience.
u can rant all nite
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
edwife:
I am not going to watch it;ever since i watched Allu4, i have decided never to watch any video like that again. embarassed cry cry

Do not, I tell you
I did not watch the Aluu 4, and the horror was palpable....
But I stupidly watched this one....it was sent as a BBM broadcast
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by spiralwedge(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
I told a friend I was interviewing a nanny and she sent me this video yesterday. mehn... I was sad all day.
But it did help me to conduct a thorough interview with undertakings and 2 guarantors letters as part of criteria. I'm thinking of installing a secret CCTV.
Its a sad world out there

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by bongila(f): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
If i no baff that witch acid my name is not Bongila. I will gladly serve jail term on top this matter i swear. Wickedness in high places

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Melinde: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
RaeMystix:

Exactly!. I pray the poor baby recovers soon....Well I actually have vowed not to let any one but family members take care of my kids, after been warned about getting nanny's, by my mom, who told us the story about how the nanny we had as kids, repeatedly did hit my brother on the head with a high heeled shoe; Also in addition to that, I heard a story about how a nanny was feeding a baby blood she discharged from her menstration.

Some people are just cruel. Heartless

devils in disguised! God please may the innocent baby bounce back to life so that the whole world will glorify You....
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2014
Mothers role is to care for kids so no harm should befall them,but nooo,now adays,they chase money claming to be helping thier husband pay bills,while not leave your husband do the bills and make him responsible,you care for your kids,after you finish child rearing then pursue your long anticipated career,atleast you made sure the heavenly assignment is done.
fireforfire:

If i were to be d parent if d baby, walahi i will commit murder.
I wil first of all giv her d samuel Doe" treatment, that is cut her ear off n force her to eat it.
Then arange her hands on d table and chop of her fingers, all 10 of dem.
With my pestle i will break qll d joints in her body, ankle, knee, wrist etc.

Then soak d remains of her chopped off fingers in a bowl of boilng pepery water.
A tatoo wil luk good on her, i will place a red hot iron on her face and body so she can share in d pain dat little innocent baby suffered. when im satisfied,
I will finally drive a hot knife, down d nannys throat.and bid her farewell to HELL!!!!

But on a serious note, dis recent uganda news is a wake up call to all d mothers pursuing dia careers left , right n center , carrying women emancipation on dia heads like gala sellers while dey neglect their kids, leaving dem at d mercy of some demonic agents in form of nannies.
Some moms are simply not there for dia kids. 6am they r out for work, 10pm dey com bk to meet sleepin kids.when do u now hv time to play wit ur kids or know whats gwan in dia lives

Women suffry dey pursue money !!!!
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by tohshine(m): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2014
Only God knows what I will do that moment
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Ok brother,its just sad millions of kids maybe going thru this danger,in some culture,once you begin having kids,you stop working untill you rear all of them finish,then on reaching menopause you begin working,and the befitting jobs for women is teaching,social services on children and vurnerable adult,health services,midwifery,nursing,not evil jobs like banking,IT,insurance,economist etc,they makes you live your kids at the evil hands of maids,neighbours and unfriendly family members doing them evil anyhow they like giving them lasting psycological horror, love your kids first before your career,because without those precious gem,you are nobody,but depression sister.
fireforfire:

pls just ignore some of dis pple.
some of dem r heartless n some dont hv kids so dey dnnt know what it is to be in d mans shoe.
D man is even God fearing to only disfigure her, infact he had mercy on d nanny.
she deserves death by torture.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by kemzole(f): 12:26am On Nov 24, 2014
When will our men take full responsibility of the home so that women can stop chasing money about and have time for the kids. This is so sad, men of nowadays say don't want a liability as a wife. After seeing this video, I don't wish to leave my kids with any housemaid, some maids are actually witches!!!. cry

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by RaeMystix: 12:26am On Nov 24, 2014
Melinde:
devils in disguised! God please may the innocent baby bounce back to life so that the whole world will glorify You....
Amen; in Jesus name
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by r231(m): 12:55am On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:
@ topic

So, are the chibok girls back yet?

Any word on their whereabouts?

Make yourself useful and find them.

Thank you for your cooperation grin

Na joke o pls don't abuse me

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by milkytea(f): 1:13am On Nov 24, 2014
At first I was like, "This guy is shamelessly trying to promote his facebook page." -__-

But then I decided to click the links and watch... omg. Pls do not watch if you are easily disturbed.

I just could not help from cringing.. the way she threw that baby around like a rag doll. Kicked her, whipped her with something thin and pointy, the way she kicked her face like a football and STOOD ON TOP OF THE BABY'S BACK, and actually walked on her... cry cry cry

This woman better not have any kids!!! I hope she gets what she deserves. A swift stomp on the back of her head while she's biting on cement.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by ChibkayNuel(m): 1:31am On Nov 24, 2014
pls GOD why can't we teleport... all I need z jus 5mins all d legions of demons, possessing her will leave... no human being in their right senses would do something that inhumane to dat sweet little girl.... Oooo my God if I was the father... Jesus... na anoder video of how I take kill am... cos My hands will surely reconstruct her life... so wicked... how old is d bby... like 2yrs or 3...jesus.. dey nid to tie that girl...n bath her with cameroon pepper, rub it one her thighs n around her eyes... and slap the living hell out of her...

I feel Lol boarding the next flight to uganda mehn....
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Samsonklin(m): 1:45am On Nov 24, 2014
blakky97:

Please what color is the sun where you live?
You want to become a hero when you get back? Take a mirror along and show your people. Youl be the next king.
na who con b dis one again na?
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Alfred200825(m): 2:04am On Nov 24, 2014
I don't know if am the only person who noticed this ooh, please who and where is the camera man that recorded the footage? Becos no criminal in his right mind would do that. Abi na selfie the maid use am do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth / Funbact A Or Skinneal? Which Is Beta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.